Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A Priest's Rant

This is a discussion on A Priest's Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, I m here today to enlightened most people about priest. Priest should not be taken for granted. Playing ...
Page: 1

Hi everyone, I m here today to enlightened most people about priest.

Priest should not be taken for granted.

Playing as priest since MYKO started till today, many dun give a shit about priest.

Priest are neither given credit nor given respect. (In every few cases, some do).

in a typical lvling party, the priest is expected to heal, buff, duff, ress, cure all at the same time. Even when someone gets 1 hit by some strong mob, or ganged at DS for not using transform scroll, they insist the priest to heal them when the damage is beyond the healing power or their hp. And they get blamed for not healing(do they know there's casting time?)

how does 1 heal a player when his hp is 4382 and they see this:

4382 HP Damage
    xxxxxxxxx Experience Point Lost

or

1034 HP Damage
    1087 HP Damage
    2121 HP Recovered
    Using Water of Favors
    981 HP Damage
    1054 HP Damage
    1037 HP Damage
    1192 HP Damage
    1099 HP Damage
    xxxxxxxxx Experience Point Lost

---------------------------------------

Not all priest are buffers or pure duffers.

Do not assume that the priest buff when u need buff, ress when u die, duff enemy when u need duff, heal when you are dying, cure when u get duffed.

I m sure many of u have be given this situation:

person 1: "duff mage"
    person 2: "cureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ac undy str"
    Enemy 2 has defeated Person 3
    person 3: "aqqqqqqqqqqqqq hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"
    person 2: "undyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy acccccccccccccccccccc"
    Enemy 1 has defeated Person 2
    person 2: "priesttttttttttttttttttttttttttt undyyyyyyyy accccccccccccc strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
    Enemy 2 has defeated Person 1
    person 1: "aqqqqqq why no duffffffffffffffffffff? noob"

----------------------------------------

Be appreciative of priest. Without them, you are useless.

How long do you think you can last without a priest backing you?
    How long would your lvling take without the help of priest?

I understand that some priest are really new to the game or just plain noob. But understand that amateurs and above make mistake at times like pressing the wrong button, or get hit by 10 enemies and get "Casting Failed" for every single spell.

Then there are people who are just blind or ignorant to the party. The priest is not within visual range, or even healing range. But players can still show such retardedness:

Enemy2 has defeated Priest
    Priest : "zzz, raped"
    Priest : "444444444444"
    Enemy2 has defeated Rogue
    Warrior1: "cureeee"
    Enemy1 has defeated Mage
    Enemy1 has defeated Priest (again)
    Enemy3 has defeated Warrior1
    Enemy1 has defeated Warrior2
    Warrior1: "zzzzzzzzzzzz undy ac"
    Warrior2: "priest helllllllllllllll"

One should be relief that there is a priest or tp mage in the party. Many ppl dun recongise or appreicate the most important class of the game.

What is your view on this issue?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

deal with it.. if you're getting messages like that you're in the wrong party or you're in bdw with a lot of noobs.

i just deal with it. ive been getting stuff like that since ko started.

Bowtie4Life

Totally agree, sometimes the class is taken for granted. If you're a good enough priest (pk situation) most people will notice and give you some room for "mess ups", like the mis or failed castings you mentioned. And the people who still complain, I just forget about them totally, just to piss them off a little more. They need me, I don't necessarily need them to succeed.

Cassie

So true i use to get yelled at when my heal would fail and they would bitch me out cause they died.. they treat it like i did it on purpose zz

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

welcome 2 the life of being a priest

its nothing new, just tell them to /quit party then and see how far they get, they can either except the fact that your heals didn't come fast enough, or find another priest

when i play priest, im not their to be sum1 else bitch, i do heal and cure, but its part of the class, if someone starts to yell at me, i tell them to fuck off and stop crying, i play this class to rape the opponets , to have them fear me; which many do

just dont take it personally when ppl yell at you, just tell them to put up or shut up =D

lei

u play priest since mykol, and you complain now? u must b a bad priest then to get all those messages

lol you're pking with buffs? What a bunch of noobs XD

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

u play priest since mykol, and you complain now? u must b a bad priest then to get all those messages[/b]
    maybe he didnt feel like posting until now?

SillyHo

You have simply been in the wrong groups. The total strength of a clan/party revolves around the priests. Without strong priests, no one stays alive for very long, period.

Ancient noob Senior Member

time for all priests to boycott all clans and all parties, then all get together and make priest-only clans and parties. :P

ya, i'm joking of course, but imagine seeing a full party of level 83 gg priests in ronark or wars. fun fun FUN!

i still support the idea of mgame enabling the use of transformation scrolls on pk maps. would certainly make it easier to be a priest. yes, i also know it would give other classes some dangerous advantages, but it would still be fun!

LostWarrior

well said bro

IsgurosBous

That's the reason why I 1. reskilled from buff/heal to duff/heal and 2. don't PK with randoms anymore.
    I hated it so much when party got tormented and at the same sec everyone started to shout for cure/ac.

Yes, I still make mistakes every now and then, but save their asses way more and they appreciate that :P

TigerTodd

+1 to the rant

"Cc ccc c c c cc c ++++++++++ " etc...

I just say -no spam or no buff/heal/etc.. They usually stop spamming.. If they don't well they don't get buffs heals or cures, fuk em..

Hey cutie Senior Member

thats why you only pk with clan who are on vent with scrolls or some s hit
    fuck randoms, they blow dick

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast