Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Funny PM I got... get ready guys

This is a discussion on Funny PM I got... get ready guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol why are people saying that cwest is safe?? This guy could make much more $ injecting items into NEWER ...
Page: 5

lol why are people saying that cwest is safe??

This guy could make much more $ injecting items into NEWER servers than old ones.

yeah they think he can't log / has no advantage by selling in C-West ...

most people he sells to are pprolly turks, so althohe could log c-west, he would find it hard to sell shit there.

Anybody have ACTUAL proof of him D?B hacking and making these +10 items???

Banned

I don't get the point.. and i see that i'm not the first1 who says that

I don't get the point.. and i see that i'm not the first1 who says that[/b]

Well I guess you fit in with most of the people who say that as being... well lack of a better word... dumb. Database hacker means he can get anything... and everything he wants. Say your on C-West. A server with no Priest DD Caps, no Chitin Shields, no +10 hellbreakers. If you've got the USD... and want to spend it on this shitty game, KOM will hook you up. Its that easy.

In other words... you thought Trina bugging was bad. +4 unique bugs. Duping Goldbars? Pft... this guy and others like him are the ultimate killers when it comes to games like this.

nathan16

ok..
    "?

Banned

Well I guess you fit in with most of the people who say that as being... well lack of a better word... dumb. Database hacker means he can get anything... and everything he wants. Say your on C-West. A server with no Priest DD Caps, no Chitin Shields, no +10 hellbreakers. If you've got the USD... and want to spend it on this shitty game, KOM will hook you up. Its that easy.

In other words... you thought Trina bugging was bad. +4 unique bugs. Duping Goldbars? Pft... this guy and others like him are the ultimate killers when it comes to games like this.[/b]
    Yea i got the point when i checked other pages... But the first chat copy doesnt tell me anything
    and i know really well what DB hacker can do

515saint

i hope ( and this is wishfull thinking ) he gets caught for db hacking, electronic theft and in some countries u go to jail for that shit

well heres hopeing if this guy is a db hack and has done al of wat peopel say he has, i hope he gets a human booster shot from sum big guy named buba who makes him his bitch

Banned

i was invited into that convo 0_o

EDIT:
    THATS WHO THAT IS

THAT FOO GOT ME SO MANY ITEMS BY INJECTING THEM INTO THE OLYMPIA MARKET <333333 FOR THE KING.

:wub: :wub: :wub: CWEST :wub: :wub: :wub:

and ya ya ya he said "not now" but i gaurntee hes too lazy and wont care to proxy to sell on cwest

kokolas06

not lucky osiris

VerHom

damn, CWest is safe...for now

Banned

roflmao @ cwest is safe

...wow... ive always wondered where screaming was getting his items for himself and his son and now i know...

i remember screaming offering me crazy dollars for my items bak oly. i guess he needed items for his shitty skills

ko is not that complicated to hack its datebase and especially easier for someone who has worked with it as their career

informality you peter puffer in oly????

not lucky osiris [/b]
    didnt need him when you were handing out free elf belts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345