Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Funny,sad but true

This is a discussion on Funny,sad but true within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GO Andy!!!!...
Page: 2

GO Andy!!!!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

For some people, it's the only way they make NP, by killing turks that dc'ed![/b]
    rofl ...

KaChing

no, ure not. u will dc like all other turks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    i dont live in turkey :P

I made my nps that way cos I rarely pk with em. I was killing unbuffed too with only wolf scroll so if some meaty warrior come it be gone

Vele saved my ass in bowl tho
    I want more ap. I'll be happy when I get 2500+ . Screen wep defences and hp , work on over 4k hp then just go all str until 70 :P

I got 24 kills If i remember counting mine right

yep, w/o turk USKO will be more empty than MYKO :P[/b]
    bullshit, if some1 would wipe turks from usko, then I bet at least half of good gun english speakers that left this game would come back. Dont forget that in past there wasnt that much turks and still servers were full.

kibal

bullshit, if some1 would wipe turks from usko, then I bet at least half of good gun english speakers that left this game would come back. Dont forget that in past there wasnt that much turks and still servers were full.[/b]

in the past ? xD ko had turks since the first day , about wipe them oc we can have a nice server but just 1 or 2 not enouhgt people for 11 like now .Less server = low money for k2 so wipe turks is just a dream that never ll be done atleast in usko .

SilentDaemon

Lol :S

Guardianse

nice np :lol:

Banned

Lol happens to me all the time.. once when i was soloing and turks got dc i could kill only 18 nearest orcs and got about 300m coins from them :lol:

in the past ? xD ko had turks since the first day , about wipe them oc we can have a nice server but just 1 or 2 not enouhgt people for 11 like now .Less server = low money for k2 so wipe turks is just a dream that never ll be done atleast in usko .[/b]
    This game will always be popular until they close it. I just wish for some old school spawn what we had before

I remember aoeing zombies on the hill . I used to play this game when there was english speakers and only a few turks. K2 is a victim of it's own success

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12