Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So let me start with a story when I was noobie. It all began, when I was about 36-38lvl in ...
Page: 1

Default Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

So let me start with a story when I was noobie.

It all began, when I was about 36-38lvl in edana server and I was playing KO for a first day.
    I played in a first day like 4-6h killing kecoons, bultures, lycans... I killed like million lycans and got my first 2million!
    I thought I was so damn rich and I can buy whatever I want!

Also my neighbours started like 1 week before I started and ofc we were on skype talking shit and suddendly they started talking something about "Lunar war" and I was wondering wtf is that.
    Well they didn't know what it was as well, but they had heard it has something to do with peekay...

We were like 3x 35-45lvls mages... and we started to ask people how we can get in lunar war and some cool guy told us to go lunar valley...
    Of course we went to lunar valley and found out the entrance!

We were 3 low lvls mages in a lunar war... assasins stealthed and killed us 1 by 1 every time and we were rageing in skype how shit the game was
    After 4-5th death one of my neighbours started to saying "Seems like we are loseing money at every death" and I was like NOOOOOO SHIIIT, I frigging killed 2 millions lycans to get my 2m!

After that we were panicing and running around like a headless chickens to find out of lunar war... ofc we never did and we all lost all our money

So yeah, maybe you have funnier story tell
    Go for it!

P.S if there's topic like this already, close this one.
    Diem likes this.

took me 1 year to find emc castle let alone war i was 8

nth has changed for you wnx lol

Cool story bro.

We use to say repot EMC , when ever our NP finish in CZ

way in the beginning with wicked we were killing Bulcans and we both had like 10 of the Jewels , the shitty ones that u can only NPC for like 5k. Some guy was shouting he can craft them and x2 our money. Yea... we never saw him again

good thing i had a buddy to show me around and helped me lvl up...i kinda miss old school .

Back when I started playing I was told by my friends to pick "Beramus" so I did, I logged in and had my old ass speakers all the way up so I literally shat my pants.
    So, lets continue with the story: basically my first character was an orc archer because they just looked badass to me and the whole bow thing was extremely appealing to me so I decided that's what I want to play as, I stated into int, mp and str along with dext and hp because I wanted my archer to be smart and strong and I figured that str would make him more buffed and like rape people in their sleep, however this was not the case to I made a new character on Xigenon where I played for a few years (stating like a baws this time, not like my previous character :L)
    OH and yeah, took me like a month to figure out how to go to Brill

When I was a nooby mage me and a friend went exploring in luferson castle, we ran to places we had never been be4 still we saw some big monster named attila. We tried killing it but we both got 1 hit^^ and were like wtf, thats prob the strongest monster in all luferson!

Or back in teh days when gavolts and glyptodonts were decent money I spent farming them so much just to have a couple of million coins and I found myself wealthy=D

I remember it took me about 4 years to make it to lvl 68.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    took me 1 year to find emc castle let alone war i was 8
    You're now 9?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

When me and Andy played KO, we we were joking with MissLemare on vent about how we wanted to drink her milk while eating oreo's. She got so distracted by our comments that she died on a lure of aoe harpies lol...(this was like 5 years ago on Girakon). Needless to say this probably happened because we had nothin to do and kept playing hide and go seek in cz bowl with each other...(we were on the same nation....)

Banned for scamming.

took me ages to find out i could write /town to come to town, i used to make new characters cuz i couldnt find a way to come to town, hihi^^

Banned Senior Member

i got scammed a salamander staff +7 and then i talked to the guy some more and he said he was some one else and the guy also hacked him ect.. so i felt bad( was like 9) and gave him my info and he hacked me again like a blade axe 7 and some chitin 7s...
    LikeUhTanK and observenat like this.

Ok, here is my funny story.
    Was playing KO at an internet cafe, it was my first day in KO on Diez server. I was like level 20 and what do you think i find? The almighty Kekurikekukaka. I wasnt impressed by his name or by the fact that he was bigger than the other Kekoons. So, even my friend was constantly telling me to go kill it cause its a boss and he might drop some cool items (he was playing for 1 week or so) I refused to kill it because i thought he was making fun of me. Long story short, he ran home and killed it himself. Droped a Kekuri Ring and an Elixir Staff which he sold for a lot of money those days.
    MastaCrunk likes this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast