Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad took me 1 year to find emc castle let alone war i was 8 I discovered ...
Page: 3

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    took me 1 year to find emc castle let alone war i was 8
    I discovered EMC when I got TPed there after BDW and I was like wtf. Couldn't find how to go to Moradon and then a good samaritan showed me something called a TP gate!

Also took a 3-4 months to use an HP pot...lol. I used to die like an ant to worms coz I didn't know there was an HP pot.

Edit: Best part is I started a rogue and geared him with the spear from the NPC. Put all my stats to Strength!

I remember my very first char, a little nub on myko. A RLF introduced me to KO back in the myko days, and I was hooked on it. We used to have wars over who could make it to level 30 fastest (He always one, with a personal record of 6 days).

I remember doing all sorts of things to try and level that mage. I would try dragging trolls at lvl 44. I used the weird botting programs at goblins. Anyone remember those? You almost had to program them yourselves. I was statted as an ice mage but only ever used the flame attacks I was getting.

I remember we once spent an overnighter wondering EMC for almost 7 hours. The thrills of seeing things like trolls and deruvish will probably stay with me. I played myko for almost a full year, and only got a char to level 51, because I kept dying.

I could go on, but you get the drift.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    other 1 getting into eslant and not knowing how to exit it was just frustrate for weeks with no pots
    lol that's epic , i remember that aswell XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by mechro View Post
    Back then eslant was 40+
    i know but i didnt knew that it even existed lol.

1) Gone CZ with 21gb on me after like 1 months playing.... died several time before I saw I was loosing money

2) TPed to elmo, too low lvl, and no money to go back to moradon... coudn't kill any mobs, so solded PUS stuff to NPC, cost me alot :/

3) A clannie sold his II+8 to npc insteed of rpr it by mistake (and +8 were very rare at this time)

4) Died much by "invisible" ancients -.- (tough the grass was poisonous)

Little archer Senior Member

i got a couple:

- as noob lightning mage, i didnt understand what was all the fuss about deruvish and apostle parties, i was always invited there and i thought the exp was terrible, so i never really joined them. (this was in level 40 eslant)

-a friend told me that riotes hit 800... so i avoided attacking them at cz

-i had ALL my sin skills in F1, lmao.

-as a sin, i didnt know how to MH at all, so each restart i would restock 50-60 hp pots and go solo attila in emc. my hp would always drop really low... in some cases i would die, but it was worth it lol, in the end i got an EP

-used to farm abyss gems all day...

-i used to think assassins were freaking cheap because they used spike and thrust in quick succession, 2 hitting me. ( i was a sin too, level 60 and mastered but i had like 1100 hp because i had all dex stuff.. dex+6 ftw)

-i used to underestimate the value of AC, i would rather use tier 3 armors with HP / Dex or any stat, than using FP or chitin.

thats all i can remember for now

Started playing this game with 3 other friend mages. The 1 man on each corner trick didnt work on glyptodons as well as we hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    1) Gone CZ with 21gb on me after like 1 months playing.... died several time before I saw I was loosing money
    Everyone I think had to go through this....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Back in the early days of Diez , the 2nd best Orc clan outside of Devile's Blood was a clan called "LifeStoned" . I remember watching Ghostface kill DT on his own with a healer. I remember when the clan I was in "Knights Of NoSkill" would try and kill it , it would take two parties , mainly of mages to kill it. So watching him kill it like this inspired me to better myself as I wanted to be as good as he was. Years later I would be in the CSW allience with him ( he was in AHM and I was leader of OutKasteD ) and I told him about this sad hero worship I had for him. He replied " OMG dude , I wish I was as good as you are Felix! ) I have to admit , I had a little sex wee when he said that too me. To this day that image of him back then still makes me want to improve , only zero and his pk movie has had a bigger effect on me. Ironically I am now good friends with him also and we often tell Dumar how impressed we are with each other!

So my two sin heros on KO Ghostface and 0000000 are now good friends and 0000000 is a great mentor to me and still helps me improve myself in this game some 7 years on!
    GhostFace likes this.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

i wished my real life friend never introduced me to this fucking game! been playing it for 7 yrs! Q_Q

i used to run around naked on my warrior (my first char) cause i thought it would make me faster like rouges. My friend used to add dex to his boots to run faster and he warrior too. o yeah and my best ko jizz was when i made a clever +8 no burns was total noob and i didnt have money for a +8, back then clevers were freaken expensive 800m a piece

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayvel View Post
    Everyone I think had to go through this....
    not everyone

unless you consider losing 2 gbs at dcz prices around that time were like 20 gbs for a md+7 though

when first day I started in usko, I dropped kekuri from kecoon and I thought it was useless and I deleted it. -_-

I used to think you could change II +8 into HB+8 waste of money that was

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Back in the early days of Diez , the 2nd best Orc clan outside of Devile's Blood was a clan called "LifeStoned" . I remember watching Ghostface kill DT on his own with a healer. I remember when the clan I was in "Knights Of NoSkill" would try and kill it , it would take two parties , mainly of mages to kill it. So watching him kill it like this inspired me to better myself as I wanted to be as good as he was. Years later I would be in the CSW allience with him ( he was in AHM and I was leader of OutKasteD ) and I told him about this sad hero worship I had for him. He replied " OMG dude , I wish I was as good as you are Felix! ) I have to admit , I had a little sex wee when he said that too me. To this day that image of him back then still makes me want to improve , only zero and his pk movie has had a bigger effect on me. Ironically I am now good friends with him also and we often tell Dumar how impressed we are with each other!

So my two sin heros on KO Ghostface and 0000000 are now good friends and 0000000 is a great mentor to me and still helps me improve myself in this game some 7 years on!
    O! Man! The good ol' days 0000000 The Master of Minor heal combo! I remember watching his youtube videos and f9devil's video for the first time... I was like I want to be just like that.. Then school started when I was middle school :/ I didn't become like him... Good times... Pst.... 0000000 was probably the reason they nerfed minor heal.. Haha!

lol i remember getting one from a kecoon some dude convinced me to trade it to him cuz hee neeeded a ring ah well
    LikeUhTanK likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast