Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Grayvel O! Man! The good ol' days 0000000 The Master of Minor heal combo! I remember watching ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grayvel View Post
    O! Man! The good ol' days 0000000 The Master of Minor heal combo! I remember watching his youtube videos and f9devil's video for the first time... I was like I want to be just like that.. Then school started when I was middle school :/ I didn't become like him... Good times... Pst.... 0000000 was probably the reason they nerfed minor heal.. Haha!
    Bobert was the better MH'er than 0000000 and NYChris and Norbit was probably the best on Ares after the 80 patch (be4 cooldown).

I didn't know how to get into the abyss until I was over lvl 60 (back in 2005). Watched my clan leader try and solo the Quest Uruk Hai the first day they patched it for lvl 70 quests, he failed miserably.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lvled up to 50 in msn koexp skeleton party in morodon and after tryed killing kacoons etc and couldnt get any exp took me about 2 weeks to figure out why

also spent all my money on walkry like 60m thinking it was permanent at the time i had like +3 cleavers

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol you still do

Quote Originally Posted by Grayvel View Post
    Everyone I think had to go through this....
    Not me

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I remember asking a clannie of mine where bosses spawned and I was told that they spawned in eslant. Back then I didnt know eslant existed so I spent hours scouting for shaula etc in eslant gate.
    observenat likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I saw one of my rl friends doing the quest in moradon like gem of bravery or something and I used to think that was the whole point of the game to beat that....

I started on a server

Got to like lvl 23 after a couple hours of hard work killing wut u killed. Next day I try to log onto a diff server and am like "wtf where's my char bitch" anyway I just repeated what I did the day before. Later I found out different servers are different accounts and u can't switch servers with 1 certain char. I ended up staying in a beta server that was soon to be deleted..

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I discovered EMC when I got TPed there after BDW and I was like wtf. Couldn't find how to go to Moradon and then a good samaritan showed me something called a TP gate!

Also took a 3-4 months to use an HP pot...lol. I used to die like an ant to worms coz I didn't know there was an HP pot.

Edit: Best part is I started a rogue and geared him with the spear from the NPC. Put all my stats to Strength!
    Lol, I used to sit every time my hp was lowered to around 1/3
    srry for the double post

Oh one time I was killing shadow seekers and saw a big kecoon from a distance
    I was like "pfft what kind of noob lures a kecoon to lycans" I rushed it and got like 3 hit, bastard kekurikaka

Back in 2005 on diez I still remember myself deleting all these crap Armors which were yellow rare items not upgradeable.

I got these dropped over and over and I Was saying why I would give up hp or str for a 25 dagger defence helm?

A few years later I got my answer once I Was 1 hitted in cz from a stealthed sin
    observenat likes this.

I was killing /day 500 bulcans with my noob mage and made 10 % and thinking 10 %/day its so goood woooo

i used a teleport from Piana to Eslant entrance, i was fresh lvl 40 back then and had no idea how to get into Eslant, there was no Eslant option on the teleport so i asked a nearby guy for help, istead of telling me to go into the structure he told me to follow the road... which, after few minutes of walking, took me back to Piana... so i thought i took a bad direction somewhere and went the same way back

i used to buy premium (came w/ free trina)...and i used the trinas on upgrading the noobiest stuff to like +6. And i would freak out because i thought that was high
    MastaCrunk likes this.

lol back in ares YEARS ago the day i finally got lvl 60 i was sooo happy i could go eslant with my clan , well very first mob i run across is quest unki hia well i thought these are easy in luff poped it one good time with spike and got murdered. delvled and tped straight back to luff lvl 59 again

Well first week i played at Ares server when the USKO game just created .
    So i used to play my friends sin and he told me no metter what you getting or doin before you quit press " Save " .
    So i was ok cool no metter what ill do he can do loading to the old save so i was like lets fuking play it ...
    He had few chitins +6/7 , shard +6 and MD +7 , i was like wtf this weapons no doin good job ! so i asked someone where i can drop higher + or shit so he told me you cant , you need to upgrade , so i was why not ? lets try anyway i can save ...
    So i burned hes weapons ( again Ares server is fuking new one , like week or 2 since he started ) and call my friend at the phone asking him " Daniel , i tried to upgrade your stuff i guess it didnt worked , how do i make loading to the old save ? "
    And he screamed at the phone like i murder hes mom xD

Banned Regular Member

Was 9 Y/o - XD -

Had No clue wtf is that pruple thingy in your risk , almost slammed my bro cause he didn't tell me what it is ! (was orc , lwl 30 )

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast