Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe Well first week i played at Ares server when the USKO game just created . So ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Well first week i played at Ares server when the USKO game just created .
    So i used to play my friends sin and he told me no metter what you getting or doin before you quit press " Save " .
    So i was ok cool no metter what ill do he can do loading to the old save so i was like lets fuking play it ...
    He had few chitins +6/7 , shard +6 and MD +7 , i was like wtf this weapons no doin good job ! so i asked someone where i can drop higher + or shit so he told me you cant , you need to upgrade , so i was why not ? lets try anyway i can save ...
    So i burned hes weapons ( again Ares server is fuking new one , like week or 2 since he started ) and call my friend at the phone asking him " Daniel , i tried to upgrade your stuff i guess it didnt worked , how do i make loading to the old save ? "
    And he screamed at the phone like i murder hes mom xD
    Again with the lies eh? no one, and I mean literally NO ONE had +6/7 stuff after 2 weeks on Ares, especially not shards and MD's.
    You keep failing, mate, but you're welcome to keep trying.

I wasnt that noob, I had my items and lvl, but it was a bad time for ares, no money, so me and a friend went to masto/glyptodonts to get those balls to sell to the npc and get 30k each! so we were so happy farming like 5 hours I said "oh shit cool!! I will save all of them to sell once and get a lot of money" so when I had like 350, went to the npc and I couldnt sell them, I was like wtf? then I noticed that my inventary was bugged, and I could not do anything for like 2 weeks until gm deleted all those balls of glyptodons and I got nothing from that farm

Quote Originally Posted by Andreu View Post
    I wasnt that noob, I had my items and lvl, but it was a bad time for ares, no money, so me and a friend went to masto/glyptodonts to get those balls to sell to the npc and get 30k each! so we were so happy farming like 5 hours I said "oh shit cool!! I will save all of them to sell once and get a lot of money" so when I had like 350, went to the npc and I couldnt sell them, I was like wtf? then I noticed that my inventary was bugged, and I could not do anything for like 2 weeks until gm deleted all those balls of glyptodons and I got nothing from that farm
    same thing. farmed the shit out of those balls but i think the cap was like 350 or 300 so i just passed it >.>. I ended up deleting them because did not want to wait for a GM to log to unbug it .

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Again with the lies eh? no one, and I mean literally NO ONE had +6/7 stuff after 2 weeks on Ares, especially not shards and MD's.
    You keep failing, mate, but you're welcome to keep trying.
    Lies ? people have +9 items after 2 days in new servers so you say that noone had +6/7 shard or md after 2 weeks ? you really dumb for saying it ...
    Second i dont even wanna write you what Bobert had after month he started , so im not the one who lies here ...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Lies ? people have +9 items after 2 days in new servers so you say that noone had +6/7 shard or md after 2 weeks ? you really dumb for saying it ...
    Second i dont even wanna write you what Bobert had after month he started , so im not the one who lies here ...
    complete new start, 95% people are putting STR in their mage robes and dex on warrior armors so they can run faster

butttttttttttttt people already has +7s.

sounds kinda believable ill give you that

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    complete new start, 95% people are putting STR in their mage robes and dex on warrior armors so they can run faster

butttttttttttttt people already has +7s.

sounds kinda believable ill give you that
    Shhhh bro, he's telling the truth, he also got the maximum score on our version of the SAT's, he must be super smart.

Not gonne turn this topic to argue with 6 years old kid , i played Ares for long years prolly the years you alive but again there`s many Ares players that i know that had +8's after 2-3 months so again i dont need you to believe me lmao ...

did the same save items for long periods just so i got that lil more money back from the npc with gold prem,and i remember the first time i saw a kukry dagger drop on lamias and was like omg awesome

* Being invited by a Mage in a party, then TP'd into Stone Golems, Troll Warriors, and Raven Harpies. So you do the same with your mage. If you didn't have a mage, you made one anyway just for that reason.

* Soloing first boss, then after realizing you can't.. You try to lure the best you can to other folks to watch them die and make you feel better. You would also spam trade on the person trying to kill the boss.

* Being party leader at Apostles, then having noobs spam invite, pm, and chat for party invitations. When you don't invite them, they lure all kinds of crazy ass mobs to your party. Everyone starts to run away except that one person, still trying to kill that Apostle, and ends up dying.

Quote Originally Posted by iPeenoy View Post
    * Being invited by a Mage in a party, then TP'd into Stone Golems, Troll Warriors, and Raven Harpies. So you do the same with your mage. If you didn't have a mage, you made one anyway just for that reason.

* Soloing first boss, then after realizing you can't.. You try to lure the best you can to other folks to watch them die and make you feel better. You would also spam trade on the person trying to kill the boss.

* Being party leader at Apostles, then having noobs spam invite, pm, and chat for party invitations. When you don't invite them, they lure all kinds of crazy ass mobs to your party. Everyone starts to run away except that one person, still trying to kill that Apostle, and ends up dying.
    I lmfao'd

Guilty for all of the above lolol

Quote Originally Posted by iPeenoy View Post

the story of my noobness

Lol i remember my first rogue in diez, str stated for a shield so i could survive =.=..
    i was killing worms all day for Stilleto +8 ahh pro dagg ;D i was making so many char to 30 with bigginner helper to get 500k hehe
    Then when chitin quest got out i was doing it and giving it to my friend cuz i thought it was useless to me..
    Also i remember all these koxp luring troll or tw with daggers (shooting arrows) in emc town to get everyone killed back in the days we needed all emc to kill tw lol

Hmmm i was lvl 34 and i found Kekuriakakakak. A friend told me dont kill him u will use many potions he tryed 2, i knews somethinks wrong was a bigger kekoon so i was thinking he was a boss. Took 20 mins to kill him but dropped Kekuri Ring and Elixir Staff i was 10 years and when i reached at internet cafe all ppls was woooooooo wtf look that lil kiddo what got xD

the first time i ever played USKO was in 2004 i guess. I know it was about 2 weeks after it came out anyways. I was trying to run the game on this dinosaur of a computer from like 1998, and it was just not having any part of it. the character was blocky, and the ground had these HUGE squares that my character was running between (actually it looked a LOT like blade mistress, the way the ground was divided up.. blade mistress was an aweful game that failed miserably along time ago. but i digress)...

anyways a few months later we got a new computer. i tried the game and hit F9, or whatever changes you to first person and couldnt figure out how to change it back. i played like that for like 4 hours then accidentally put it back to normal. it took me so long to level up but it felt so rewarding, using a warrior, and hitting goblins for like 150 dmg at lvl 35 - 40..... then i made a rogue. holy christ. by lvl 20 i was out dmging my warrior (that i didnt know was geared terribly)

i lvled every day after school on my first rogue, named CardboardRogue on Ares. i named it that, stupidly, after someone talking about a cardboard build and using +8 fp since chitin was so hard to get back then. I partied with a guy who's actual name was Cory, who's ingame name on his preist was CockTease. Does anyone know him? lol. It'd be funny to find him again. his email (or.. possibly his wife's email? i think i remember him saying something about it being hers.) was something like enigmaticdreamer@(emailsite).(whatever)..

anyways my early stupid moment was basically just being a noob for the longest time. i kept remaking characters every time i heard about something new. voker?! shit i'd better lvl my warrior some more. wait 600%... dmg?! SIX FKING HUNDREAD?! IM LVLING MY SIN TO 55!!!... they... can add 1500 hp, and 300 defence.. and heal?! AND take away opponents defence?! fk everything, making an int preist. this went on for such a long time that now, after all these years, i dont have just 1 character name to show for it and no one knows me, even though i've been lurking ko on pretty well every forum since 2006 or so rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmfao1337 View Post
    Lol i remember my first rogue in diez, str stated for a shield so i could survive =.=..
    i was killing worms all day for Stilleto +8 ahh pro dagg ;D i was making so many char to 30 with bigginner helper to get 500k hehe
    Then when chitin quest got out i was doing it and giving it to my friend cuz i thought it was useless to me..
    Also i remember all these koxp luring troll or tw with daggers (shooting arrows) in emc town to get everyone killed back in the days we needed all emc to kill tw lol
    lol i did the same with my first warrior put some int and dex on him thought maybe it would be of some use but it wasnt

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast