Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I first started playing it was the patch right before Fire Drake, I think Knight Empire, and it was ...
Page: 6

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

When I first started playing it was the patch right before Fire Drake, I think Knight Empire, and it was really a sad state of affairs. I spent the first full week killing things with my bare hands, I had no idea u could equip the dagger, or anything else for that matter. Like I legit didn't know things got equipped. It took me about a month before I left Moradon, as I didn't know El morad even existed. I spent the whole time running around like an ass-hole all by myself in 1st person view (It was only after watching a pk video that I realized that 3rd person view might be a little bit better). I probably hit lvl 30 at the most at the end of that month. I was about 23 years old at the time so there really isn't any excuse for my retardation, except for the fact that it was my first computer based mmo I'd ever tried out. I also remember Buddha running around mora telling everyone how much better he was than everybody, and asking us where our capes were. He was a pretty cool guy with an awesome life I'm sure. Needless to say I had a slow learning curve. I learned about the anvil way late into the game after some rare altruist actually walked me over to the thing and showed me how to use it. This was all done using a laptop with a touchpad and no mouse. When the Fire Drake patch came, I spent about a week trying to figure out why the exp wasn't giving me random X100's anymore then I fianlly realized that it was an event and not regular game play. It's all I knew to be normal at the time. Also being as naive as I was I was trying to figure out how some people were running 20 times faster than anyone else, and I thought I was doing something wrong. Well, I think that about sums up my embarrassing entry to this game. I'm sure there is plenty more I did wrong but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    Last edited by gregg; 03-22-2012 at 02:21 PM.

yes same here i think i when i finally found lycans in the back of mora i was like OMFG THESE GIVE MASSIVE XP lol i think i lvled myself to 43-45ish when i asked some 60+ mage to help me xp took him to lycans they laughed at me and told me of a amazing place called lufferson castle showed me how to get there and everything when i got there my eyes got so big he invited me to party while i was looking around at the npcs and getting firmilar with the town my screen flash(tped) 0_o i thought that was the coolest thing everrrrr he xped me at the gy for a while

Back in the day luring everything to Piana for a

Banned Regular Member

i got a few funny ones.. i first started when i was 12.. i now am 21.
    -my first day i was lvl 28 rogue xping all day long i added stats to str to be a strong rogue..
    -i didnt do my firstjob till i was lvl 32 (suppose to get it at lvl 10)
    -my friend npc'ed a Skeleton belt because she thought it was that crap belt that drops from the boss DTS
    -went into colony zone because i finally go to lvl 55 and had spike.(didnt have ardream/rlb yet only cz) i didnt kno you loose 1/2 your money when you get killed.. i had about 350m and every1 there was atleast 60+ and mastered. died atleast 5 times before i relized i was loosing money.
    -i heard it was like 30crystal 30opals and 30crude sapphires to master.. i always npc'ed mine because they were worth alot to them.. didnt kno they had another purpose...... i was lvl62(almost 63) ranger still.. before they changed the xp cut.
    -finally a new server. i went to olympia and thought my character where deleted.. (never tried a new server other than beramus till olympia came out)
    -new moradon came out. i didnt go to elmo/luff until i was lvl 53-ish
    -i didnt kno i could do quest until i was lvl 40-ish(in Piana village didnt have "Max" back then to tell use or the tips..)
    -had no idea what combo was until i seen "0000000 pk" on youtube.. always wanted to be like him..
    -when rebirth items came out i seen ppl have rb+1 IB's so i bought a +1 IB and tried to rebirth it.. didnt work.. wasted 100mil thought i could have rebirthed it and sell for 800m. i played a warrior so i couldnt even use it.
    -rental armor/weps came out.. thought this was perfect because it was same/better than my armor/weps and i only played maybe 6 hours a day. so i sold my gear and weps to rent every day and got better accesries with cash. then i moved state and computer got f*cked up got a new 1 about a month later and they canceled rentals. so i was naked no armor no weps no money and full +0 unquies accesories..
    -i have a cleaver+5 from the mssII every1 used to spam for cleaver to make +8. i nvr could do it. this guy had dual cleaver8's i asked if he could upgrade them for me because he did both of his. i saved up like 7 +5's and gave him 3 +7's and a few bus's then waited a few mins. and he told me none of them upgraded to +8.. well i could have done that.. later that night i was searching for weps beacause he broke mine.. i seen his merch and he had 2Cleaver+8's for sell and wearing 2.
    -after i finally got cleaver +8's i was in a hurry to leave for school. had a friend over. told him to put price for them. he asked me how much i should sell them for. i yelled from down the hall. "160!" nvr went to look at my pc came home from school and i was happy i sold but then went to my inventory.. and i had like 1.5mil from some crap quest items or something. and then read the information bar and said both cleaver were sold for 160 coins.. i ment to sell for 160m each...
    -i was gonna trade this guy my dread7 for a helenid +1rev. because i was switch from priest to rogue. i was like of that fair enough. then i traded.. made sure to look at it. seen it was rev1. then the trade got canceled he said his friend tried to trade him too. so we did it again and i put up dread7 and he put up a horn cross bow because they lloook the same. i didnt bother to check it the second time.... trade a 500m item for a 140k npc item.. total fail..
    - and best of all..... my step dad when we first started playing we where all lvl 40ish and he was the highest of us all i think he was in the mid 50s we found atilla and started to killa it and we finally got it beat after about horrable mins... full party of 8. no ks'er(luckly) and it droped a iron belt. and a bipenis+3 bipenis was junk so he npc'ed it.. iron belt nvr seen one so we where searching for 1 in merchants and nvr found 1. so when we went to bed he put it in merch for 100m thinking maybe its over priced. and wont sell? but no. in the morning he woke up and told me it sold.. and showed me the PM the guy sent.. "that the best 100m ive spent ever.." "you nub is dumb this is a 24gb worth item" "thanks 4 the 23gb profot newbie!" "hahahahahaha newbie!"
    still got the screen shot somewhere.. cant seem to find it.. stupid turk had fairly good english. was atleast understandable.. (also didnt kno what gb ment.. then later we found out 1gb=100m and so on.. we felt real dumb)

well i got alot of stories. hoped you all liked them.. some are still funny..

lol sry it s the biggest post on here.. kinda got carried away. owell its worth reading i think..

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    i got a few funny ones.. i first started when i was 12.. i now am 21.
    -my first day i was lvl 28 rogue xping all day long i added stats to str to be a strong rogue..
    -i didnt do my firstjob till i was lvl 32 (suppose to get it at lvl 10)
    -my friend npc'ed a Skeleton belt because she thought it was that crap belt that drops from the boss DTS
    -went into colony zone because i finally go to lvl 55 and had spike.(didnt have ardream/rlb yet only cz) i didnt kno you loose 1/2 your money when you get killed.. i had about 350m and every1 there was atleast 60+ and mastered. died atleast 5 times before i relized i was loosing money.
    -i heard it was like 30crystal 30opals and 30crude sapphires to master.. i always npc'ed mine because they were worth alot to them.. didnt kno they had another purpose...... i was lvl62(almost 63) ranger still.. before they changed the xp cut.
    -finally a new server. i went to olympia and thought my character where deleted.. (never tried a new server other than beramus till olympia came out)
    -new moradon came out. i didnt go to elmo/luff until i was lvl 53-ish
    -i didnt kno i could do quest until i was lvl 40-ish(in Piana village didnt have "Max" back then to tell use or the tips..)
    -had no idea what combo was until i seen "0000000 pk" on youtube.. always wanted to be like him..
    -when rebirth items came out i seen ppl have rb+1 IB's so i bought a +1 IB and tried to rebirth it.. didnt work.. wasted 100mil thought i could have rebirthed it and sell for 800m. i played a warrior so i couldnt even use it.
    -rental armor/weps came out.. thought this was perfect because it was same/better than my armor/weps and i only played maybe 6 hours a day. so i sold my gear and weps to rent every day and got better accesries with cash. then i moved state and computer got f*cked up got a new 1 about a month later and they canceled rentals. so i was naked no armor no weps no money and full +0 unquies accesories..
    -i have a cleaver+5 from the mssII every1 used to spam for cleaver to make +8. i nvr could do it. this guy had dual cleaver8's i asked if he could upgrade them for me because he did both of his. i saved up like 7 +5's and gave him 3 +7's and a few bus's then waited a few mins. and he told me none of them upgraded to +8.. well i could have done that.. later that night i was searching for weps beacause he broke mine.. i seen his merch and he had 2Cleaver+8's for sell and wearing 2.
    -after i finally got cleaver +8's i was in a hurry to leave for school. had a friend over. told him to put price for them. he asked me how much i should sell them for. i yelled from down the hall. "160!" nvr went to look at my pc came home from school and i was happy i sold but then went to my inventory.. and i had like 1.5mil from some crap quest items or something. and then read the information bar and said both cleaver were sold for 160 coins.. i ment to sell for 160m each...
    -i was gonna trade this guy my dread7 for a helenid +1rev. because i was switch from priest to rogue. i was like of that fair enough. then i traded.. made sure to look at it. seen it was rev1. then the trade got canceled he said his friend tried to trade him too. so we did it again and i put up dread7 and he put up a horn cross bow because they lloook the same. i didnt bother to check it the second time.... trade a 500m item for a 140k npc item.. total fail..
    - and best of all..... my step dad when we first started playing we where all lvl 40ish and he was the highest of us all i think he was in the mid 50s we found atilla and started to killa it and we finally got it beat after about horrable mins... full party of 8. no ks'er(luckly) and it droped a iron belt. and a bipenis+3 bipenis was junk so he npc'ed it.. iron belt nvr seen one so we where searching for 1 in merchants and nvr found 1. so when we went to bed he put it in merch for 100m thinking maybe its over priced. and wont sell? but no. in the morning he woke up and told me it sold.. and showed me the PM the guy sent.. "that the best 100m ive spent ever.." "you nub is dumb this is a 24gb worth item" "thanks 4 the 23gb profot newbie!" "hahahahahaha newbie!"
    still got the screen shot somewhere.. cant seem to find it.. stupid turk had fairly good english. was atleast understandable.. (also didnt kno what gb ment.. then later we found out 1gb=100m and so on.. we felt real dumb)

well i got alot of stories. hoped you all liked them.. some are still funny..

lol sry it s the biggest post on here.. kinda got carried away. owell its worth reading i think..
    Don't say sorry for long posts
    More longer post is better and atleast I enjoy reading long and funny stories.

lol some of these stories are hilarious. i got a couple. when i first played i decided to make a rogue and be an assassin, cuz well assassins sound badass right? well after like 1 day my buddies said i should make a priest. i didn't know wth an inn was so i gave a guy all my money and said i'd brb... last time i saw him lol. also the first time i went to eslant, i was level 40, wearing random mixes of priest armor mostly paper, and using a philum. i remember saying on vent, damn dark mares are cool, i wonder if they agro... then i got 1 hit lol... good times in old ko.

also another one, this was when me and my buddy were both badasses in pk, him a warrior me a priest. he used to slide golems in cz for exp. was great exp back then, and ez for me cuz he used the triangle slide and never got hit. well our buddy had just started playin a rogue or w/e and we were talking about how much hp we had, back then like 4k was boss. well the newb rogue said he had 555 hp... but he just said 555 and me and my warrior friend took off running towards the orc side to find the orcs haha. it was hilarious. nwo that newb rogue is the best rogue i've ever played with.

So this random warrior shouts in EMC "need prt for kill attilla" which spawned near EMC apes. I was a lvl 48 rogue back then with dual +7 kurky (felt badazz with them lol). He rounded up a few people including myself and lead us to the boss. We get there and start attacking, took us about 5minutes. Right before it was about to drop, almost all the party members quit the party to get the loot, which made me on the top of the party list. As soon as it dropped, I tried looting whatever I could as fast as I could. I got stuck with the last item in the looting box, which was a Priest Pendant. Maaaaan, was it worth quite a bit back then.

Super old screenshot. When Fire Drake came out.
    iPeenoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha View Post
    So this random warrior shouts in EMC "need prt for kill attilla" which spawned near EMC apes. I was a lvl 48 rogue back then with dual +7 kurky (felt badazz with them lol). He rounded up a few people including myself and lead us to the boss. We get there and start attacking, took us about 5minutes. Right before it was about to drop, almost all the party members quit the party to get the loot, which made me on the top of the party list. As soon as it dropped, I tried looting whatever I could as fast as I could. I got stuck with the last item in the looting box, which was a Priest Pendant. Maaaaan, was it worth quite a bit back then.

Super old screenshot. When Fire Drake came out.
    Wow nice! I wish I had memories from my old KO life.. But I didn't know how to take Screenie Shots back then =/

I remember when I first started back when Breth existed. Made a Mage and thought the best way to play was get all the elemental skills! 18/18/18 is the best skill pnt setup, duh!

Banned Regular Member

Anyone remember the mage hax0rs in beth novaing 24/7 their own Nation ?

I remember i started in beramus a long time ago,i made a mage called kapeesh42 and i put all my stats on str, it took me like 1 year to lvl 45 and when i got 45 i was so happy because i have a good aoe skill, i xped at undyings all day to get lvl 60 and i kept dying from aoeing them, it took me forever to get lvl 60 so i quit for 2 months and when i came back fire drake patch was out, everything was diffrent i didnt know where everything is although i continued xping at undying to lvl 60, after 2 years i FINALLY got lvl 60, i was sooo happy i finally got lvl 60 because i got supernova which was something i always wanted, i continued xping at undyings after and i remember i payed a clan leader all my money which was like 5mil to add me to his clan because he had capes, having capes was a special thing at that time, i remember i used to get alot of pms from people begging me to add them to the clan im in, after 2 weeks the leader kicked me, a friend told me about eslant so i went to eslant and i didnt know the mobs there hit hard so i hit a crimson wing and i died, i was really angry so i went to anvil and burned all my items and i quit.

funny stories? 2007 Ares server, was exping on Keecons (old mora) and Kekurikakua just spawned, killed it by mistake. Dropped Keku ring - it was my first 120m

I started first in USKO when there was only 4 server (cant remember the year could someone refresh my memory ) and then i moved to MYKO to it last few months. I bought kc to MYKO and was so exited to play there in Voltz ally clan and that was how i started it and now to the good parts.
    My first "pk" was with my nice little priest in MYKO cz town giving cure to 2 warrior who did do all the killing and that was fun then too.
    Then sometime later i did go back to usko to beramus and from there to carnac west.
    Always was fun as newbie and had no clue what to do until some nice persons told me what to do and what not to do like "dont run near uruk hai".

making multiple chars over and over again to get the 500k from the chicken quest

Well all good story's. When i was in the start of ko that's about 10years ago. I was in the New server Dies. I was a mage about level 35. That i was really strong, in that time the exp was really slow. And level 35 did take me 2 weeks ore more. My friend was a Warrior and well lets say his English was better then mine that time. Because i was like 8 years old. He told me, when i put points in STR i get more attack power. I that like Wauw! so i when to the restart guy. And i restarted, That's when the first STR mage started.

Damn i was a fool...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast