Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reading your story, it reminded me of how I started playing it was the year 2006 to Ares, and then ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

reading your story, it reminded me of how I started playing it was the year 2006 to Ares, and then I did 45 lvl without specialization, that is, used the skills from level (1-10) then a friend showed me what goes where and how you are doing.

I also remember how they were flying holidays and Christmas trees and baking items I Impakt iron and burned it on two husem, I remember I cried two days ^ ^

i remember first character, a lvl 8 orc warrior using a staff

or my lvl 25 mage with all points into str to make it stronger, found some guy who paid for my restat, but i reskilled so he gave me more money to restat, nicest guy i ever found in ko

then when i got 35 and i asked a guy how he had a glowing staff, he said to make it +6, so i ended up buying pus shit to give him for a wizard staff +6, majorly over-priced lol

Your story reminds me of the time when my friend was paying some dude from Internet Cafe (thats where we all would gather to play, the admin was an addicted too) to make him wizards staffs ++. Whenever that guy was in need of money he would come and try his luck. Funny story is that he was almost always lucky. ^^ Oh, old times...

I guess i have alot of stories. Remeber the good old days mobs would follow u all around and aoe everything.

But heres one story me and friend remeber.

Well me and my friend shared a acc (real life friend). And we use to logg on at our homes together(more fun then )..
    Then one evening we decide to xp overnight. Well we xp at zombie, i was a mage like 55++ i belive. (like 4- 5 years ago. Might be even 6).
    The time goes and we are xping like hereos.. then like 3 AM. my friend decided to take a nap on the only bed in our room (where are are playing).
    I keep xping like a half hour, and im thinking "fuck im tired". And i didn know what to do, since there was only 1 bed and it wasnt my home. So i put my feet on the bed of my friend, and i fell aslepp on the chair. I left ko online so i can leech ^^

Then my friend wakes me up. Did the pc crash? Cause the screen is all black, and im like "i fell asleep".

Ever since i fell asleep on that chair, he has been making fun of me T_T..

Dunno if its fun for yah since u werent there . But he has been telling others the stories and laughed

Took me 4 months, lvl 40 to find the teleport gate in moradon :/

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I go so back so far... One of my most epic(yet, retarded moments considering I found the biggest flaw in the game) moment:

Back in the beginning of KO, hitting like level 55 and then relogging to the subserver using the "Select Character"-feature, just to get onto the subserver and see that I had gotten rollbacked... At this time I didn't realise it was just a rollback (aka, a way to dupe), so I logged off and sent a ticket to get it resolved... The day after I logg on and everything was perfectly as it had been just before I had relogged to the subserver, and I NEVER realised what I had actually discovered until a few years later. /Facepalm

I got enough stories.. Not just funny ones ;P You know where to find em

Knight Online - Cheater Clan SultanS awesome - YouTube not really a story but when I think of old times this is what pops into my head

early days of beramus, when people used to exp at megathereon and stuff, i was sort of lvl 45-ish priest, then i was like "i'll quit this tard game" cus i got stuck on lvl 45 for more than 6 days i swear , i was so pissed that i pm'ed the first guy i found in piana and i was like " trade me i'll give you all my items f$"#"k this game" , and he asked me if i was buffer i was like "f"#$#" you , trade me and take these items" , and he told me come slant harpy party going on and they need'ed buffer i was like "what?" he managed to get me into slant somehow and xp'ed with those mages the whole day and got lvl 51 , i was so fucking excited of the ac 200 , couldnt sleep well , that guy still being my friend , Alucardo FTW.

Ever since i fell asleep on that chair, he has been making fun of me T_T..
    I remember falling asleep on the chair too. The funny moment is that my friend who was in party with me at Ash Knights told me i was still comboing like a pro while i was sleeping. Guess it was like an automatism or something.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    he managed to get me into slant somehow
    Back then eslant was 40+

My funny story, first turk I met in this game happened to be a pretty cool guy. _E_ from MYKO, we used to bot in eslant all day (was legal to bot btw) but he dced soooooo much. Wish all Turks were like him

I was a mage when I first started I got my first AOE skills... If you guys remember the old zombie spawn was... If I remember it was a hill.. Left of Luf.. I was excited I first tried the AOE effect.. Being a boss.. Then some zombie hit me and half of my health went down. I was like what the hell. Then I died.. I was like what the hell hit me.. Then I saw hyde there laughing at me..Haha!
    LikeUhTanK and BramishiaN like this.

haha nice story well i was noobie first time i get Iron bow +1rev i was damn happy for me like getting Rappy +11rev i was keeping Screen Shots it , KSC everything after it with 2 or 3 days some 1 was trying to sell his raptor +1rev he asked for my IB for his rappy i thinked abought it asked my friends...etc thy told me go for it i didn't know the scame shit or what the hell is it i put the ib in the trade and i looked for the rapy it was +1rev then he cancelled and put the rappy again and i clicked trade , OK then he cancelled again....he told me im bugged he relogged i was damn bored and i had lesson so i was hurry he put rapy +1 non rev and i put the ib +1rev and traded i open ( I )and i found it +1rev... i talked to him '' Hey that's +1 we dealed on +1rev '' ofc he didn't reply anything i quit ko for 2 weeks untill my friends bought for me another one hehehe

Banned Regular Member

i exp my 1st char to lvl 55 in moradon oO
    i had no idea there were tp gates lol

sitting down to regin mana to attack again didnt know the potting system
    other 1 getting into eslant and not knowing how to exit it was just frustrate for weeks with no pots

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast