Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i gave my unique destroyer to a guy who told me captain cougar would lvl me up to lvl 364 ...
Page: 8

i gave my unique destroyer to a guy who told me captain cougar would lvl me up to lvl 364
    and hmm at a stage i thought slayers+7 were the best weapons in ko

When i start in Dies , i attack like mele with my mage , i try combo ^^ like warrior . Only when i reach lvl 55 , i learned i had other powers

Quote Originally Posted by iPeenoy View Post
    * Being invited by a Mage in a party, then TP'd into Stone Golems, Troll Warriors, and Raven Harpies. So you do the same with your mage. If you didn't have a mage, you made one anyway just for that reason.

* Soloing first boss, then after realizing you can't.. You try to lure the best you can to other folks to watch them die and make you feel better. You would also spam trade on the person trying to kill the boss.

* Being party leader at Apostles, then having noobs spam invite, pm, and chat for party invitations. When you don't invite them, they lure all kinds of crazy ass mobs to your party. Everyone starts to run away except that one person, still trying to kill that Apostle, and ends up dying.
    luuul, last one is just awesome xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    Bobert was the better MH'er than 0000000 and NYChris and Norbit was probably the best on Ares after the 80 patch (be4 cooldown).

I didn't know how to get into the abyss until I was over lvl 60 (back in 2005). Watched my clan leader try and solo the Quest Uruk Hai the first day they patched it for lvl 70 quests, he failed miserably.

Agreed everyone from ares pretty much learned from Bobert how to minor combo. Bobert was like the first comboing sin in US Ko but he had learned it from MY KO probably taught by shadow or one of the channel 2 members.

I remember at the begining thinking i was a bad ass comboing couse i was thinking combo was hitting the skills in a particular order lol!! also i remember spending hours farming kelians couse they drop +6 str jewlery and i thought that was like amazing stuff!!! I also made the noobness mistake of going CZ with 14gbs i made from christmas tree event and loose it all couse didnt notice i was loosing money!!!!

I miss the old KO, when no one knew anything about the game, and everything we discovered as we advanced, I spend a lot of time in the old moradon, (didnt know existed, piana),I killed kekons and worms, and if I had party, crossed the river to kill bullcans and orcs near the castle that never opened. when someone showed me how to use the teleport for the first time, I was surprised, I thought the game had no more places ^^ .
    Bathory likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I miss the old KO, when no one knew anything about the game, and everything we discovered as we advanced, I spend a lot of time in the old moradon, (didnt know existed, piana),I killed kekons and worms, and if I had party, crossed the river to kill bullcans and orcs near the castle that never opened. when someone showed me how to use the teleport for the first time, I was surprised, I thought the game had no more places ^^ .
    thats because for many of us, KO was our first MMORPG. its not exclusive to ko the fact that everything seemed so new and there was so much to discover...

using about an year on dk hill in 2004 in elmorad..

when i was finllay lvl 40 i went estlant and joined thiefclan2 and got cape and ran around moradon saying i was good at the game.. (using bonestaff cus it looked cool)

dieing alot in estlant too..

when usko came i remember running around as lvl 30-35 and ksing the pros in cz then talking to nychris and said! kill me for np!..(added it cus i just saw him above)

never was 62 cap in usko only lazy ppl..

pfil went right to 70 in no time (back then)

MP Priest. I was to be a pioneer :\

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    I started first in USKO when there was only 4 server (cant remember the year could someone refresh my memory ) and then i moved to MYKO to it last few months. I bought kc to MYKO and was so exited to play there in Voltz ally clan and that was how i started it and now to the good parts.
    My first "pk" was with my nice little priest in MYKO cz town giving cure to 2 warrior who did do all the killing and that was fun then too.
    Then sometime later i did go back to usko to beramus and from there to carnac west.
    Always was fun as newbie and had no clue what to do until some nice persons told me what to do and what not to do like "dont run near uruk hai".
    Do you mean Voltz from Girakon with Xlll as clanleader? i was in that clan also, running around with swift on my lvl 62 assassin hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    So let me start with a story when I was noobie.

mine is similar.
    started on edana, it was also my first mmorpg, made a mage and distributed all my stat and skill points equally, wondered why it took forever to lvl up and kill mobs... after a little bit decided to make another account and asked someone to hold my items to transfer them, which I thought they were good, they were probably +3 plate with hp and stuff like that idr.... going to abyss and seeing pvp for the first time xD, discovering abyss gems and thinking I was among the ggs because i made it to the top of the noob curve after making a millions off those gems xD, fun times
    Last edited by logosapien; 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.

I started playing when ROFD came out,i remember making a warrior and lvling to 45 using the basic skills since i didn't know how to take that 10 lvl job change. I had a Destroyer which i got from the quest, i was upgrading it every day and it passed to +7, i had no idea that i could brake it on Anvil, some of my friends who were more expirienced than me couldn't even believe me.

LOL kreepin I remember you long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by NYchris View Post
    LOL kreepin I remember you long time no see
    Tell us your story? :P I'm sure there are plenty of ppl that wanna hear it.

Anyway I remember when I wasn't even playing but already knew about the game cuz my friend had about 40 accounts and he always stopped at lvl 42. Also I remember that we tried to make flamberger +8 so many times cuz we thought it'd be the best wep ever but ohwell we never made it. Also whenever my friend got chitins +1 we thought it was badass and he tried to pk at lvl 42 lol xD Also remember thinking that Complete was best armor in the game and shell was 2nd best D:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast