Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Funny stories when you were noobie in KO!

This is a discussion on Funny stories when you were noobie in KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Waiting for what seemed like hrs to get into my Inn or buy pots and raging and screaming how I ...
Page: 9

Waiting for what seemed like hrs to get into my Inn or buy pots and raging and screaming how I was about to quit this f*&kin game coz of all the selfish bastards who stand on top of the inn and dont let others get access.....Until some nice soul ( TikkaMixxi ) said, listen m8, just press B. 3 weeks of frustration ended right there.

When first started i was in bera in EverLong clan. There was a gm event where they spawned a Felankor. I was all alone on my rogue and just kept draining, and running away. I ended up getting the drop and got RoF which i thought it was crap. I was thinking it sucked because it was only +5 to stats and never really understood about it's defense. I ended up selling it for +8 glacier erenion and crimson stuff to Wolverine. After a few years i realized how dumb i was to sell it so cheaply lol.

i remember i upgraded a +9 cleaver on manes then sold for like 19gb (way back when +9s were good). then went ardream and died so much times and lost it all

I dont really have any funny stories that I can remember except trolling annihialation and making pfil/futility rage...Actually I used to have str gear just to hold a ton of styxx when I was archer and I would hunt certain people like 0000000 and others and just styxx then nonstop.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I tought the game was good, thats my funny story.
    jessupar likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Being so stoned i attacked an ego thinking it was an riote this was only a month ago on euko
    PhroZeN likes this.

I bought two krowaz gaunts +8 on cwest and two trinas. I threw the first one on and it went +9, then thinking I was throwing the other +8 on.... I accidentally burnt the +9
    LikeUhTanK likes this.

hahaha funny thumbs up to this1

tzzzz same story here with my friends lol EMC for like 4 moths

I remember being afraid of going to eslant, because i thought that the second I tp there all of the monsters are there togather like in FT and kill me instantly. I also remember making level 36characters for different money quests

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

when I was a noob I made a clan, we were all 30-50 took like 3 days per level or so ... I had a clan bank of like +3 chitins and various other noob shit also had a cost of joining the clan as i was saving to buy the nps to get capes ( i had thought that you could buy an unlimited amount of nps @ 500 for 1.5m and thought that i needed 36k for a cape so i had it all worked out how much money i needed to get capes) and then i went on holiday for a week and kicked the guy holding the clan bank from the clan for like 5mins so we could mess around in clan arena... i think server restart happened before i added him back and the next day I went on holiday and the clan fell apart... also the time i go tped on top of a hill near ware wolfs by a gm and had i nice chat with em weirdly he knew where I was from :O

these were some of the most rewarding times of ko for me ... and I hadn't even pked yet let alone got level 50 :P

I played Rogue as my first account on MYKO. I liked to play sin but I liked to play archer also, so I decided to put my skillpoints on archer and assassin..

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    During beta testing on ares I was one of the few rezzers out there and still had a lot to learn. I had gotten 4 stone rezz and saw this dead guy in Breth village and thought I was doing him a big favor by rezzing him. I was so proud till he cussed me out big time because he was waiting for a 30 stone.
    lol i did the same to clannie, didnt speak to him after that loong time

I used to lvl in moradon not knowing there was a luferson, made it to lvl36... This is in 2004? 2005? Right after "ko" It suuuuucked

Banned

A Turkish mage teleported me and deleveled me to lvl 59.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast