Funny stuff :)

This is a discussion on Funny stuff :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So today i got banned,went to the website and it said : Block 999,using koxp terminated account. So i was ...
Page: 1

So today i got banned,went to the website and it said : Block 999,using koxp terminated account.

So i was like WTF? i never had any third party tool programs...wtf is going on? After 100 cs tickets i logged the game under another game and asked some help to friends. They talked to gm and said : he nevr used a program he isnt koxpping gm answered :

He used wallhack at last CSW,the walked through the bridge in delos at abyss gates...

Too bad that the gm didnt know that that is a BUG and not fkn wallhack,so to proof it we went to delos with the gm and Tumar proofed it was a bug by falling from the bridge :X

SO the gm realized i wasnt using wallhack but kept defending hisself by saying " Then he bug abused so i'll ban him 30 days isntead of 999"

In my word bug abuse = Making SEVERAL times use of things what are wrong in the game wha tother people dont know and which works in your advantage.

So,falling from a bridge by accident is not BUG ABUSE.

The lesson of this story?

Don't go to abyss anymore,if u fall from the bridge and be under the bridge on the screen of other people u get banned for 30 days.

Gm's lst words: We'll talk tommorow after the CSW,at the moment ur account hs 30 days block.

Lol. K2ed.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=128974

i understood the first time and i really dont care

and u were playing the noob priest today at brahmans and killed me -.-

Speed

hell , at least u got to talk to a gm lol...

Banned

grats bro..but i dontk now why you are saying this and the gm only banned 30 days..

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=128974

i understood the first time and i really dont care

and u were playing the noob priest today at brahmans and killed me -.-[/b]
    I didnt do any brahmans today bro dunno where u are talking about

grats bro..but i dontk now why you are saying this and the gm only banned 30 days..[/b]
    Look at general chat section,alot of new people are posting here with : is this game good etc...

If they read this kinda posts they can actually understand that k2 is gay gay and again gay. If u dont know the gms or anything like that u are screwed.

I post here to lose my story,tell people what happened and whats going on instead of telling everyone 1 by 1 this is better.

jimfujitsu

You gotta talk to the new gms using Bhollywood every 4 words , otherwise they wont listen to you.

IllusionS

It's amazing he bans you and not the millions of people that run around wallhacking/speedhackign in CSW/Wars/CZ all day long.

HolyFish

Good 1. Owned, owned and .. oh yes baba, owned

Btw the GM has no time for you. The GM has to do more important things.

Watch his moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKGO9kH4E...ted&search=

Robokill

join the list of k2'd ppl.

razzy

im not surprised

yesterday on ronark a GM comes on and starts plannin some boss events in moradon when for a fact theres like loads of koxpers macroing away.

Good 1. Owned, owned and .. oh yes baba, owned

Btw the GM has no time for you. The GM has to do more important things.

Watch his moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKGO9kH4E...ted&search=[/b]
    that gm account was hacked a LONG time ago by a clan called heaven in cypher they were using that gm account 2 spawn bosses 2 get drops and so fourth, and idk if that gm account is still ingame or not but when ever they get banned u c them back in a day or 2

This happens when you have a super-bugged game, not even K2 knows what is a gamebug or a 3rd party tool.
    GM's are retarded, they dont know how to properly play the game. Their experience lies on a 1 hr a week, sitting and typing event/spawning commands. So they have only a shitty idea of what a bug means.

And they claim "customers first", people just get K2'ed

Thats why GMs should have MONTHS of training before becoming GMs and not days/weeks.

Miss the old days when GMs were old school players. Too bad the "recruiting" process wasnt very and there was no supervision. Corruption was the synonym of GM back then. Now we have a bit less corruption but more stupidity and IGNORANCE.

It's so simple to fix things there but they are so deep into their own retarded politics, they can't do a thing right. Wish I had the cash to buy the whole operation to teach them how to work with computers and run a game properly. They got one of the greatest PvP RPG ever and they keep ruining it with these stupid decisions everyday.