Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~

This is a discussion on ~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tl;dr the cwest-europa drama , but its quite surprising how active futility was on these boards when he advertised EUKO ...
Page: 2

tl;dr the cwest-europa drama , but its quite surprising how active futility was on these boards when he advertised EUKO , now that its falling down he dont even show da face , clownie!.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    tl;dr the cwest-europa drama , but its quite surprising how active futility was on these boards when he advertised EUKO , now that its falling down he dont even show da face , clownie!.
    after the first month i havent seen him once O.o most of people dont even know who he is i guess xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    My bet on ares is atleast 30 each side or more .
    You are correct, Ares is hella fun!

War's are awesom and there's normally at least 2-3 parties per nation in CZ even late in the evening (EU time).

Doesn't cost much to gear up and you'll always find a party, even if it's full of turks.

this , a hundred times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
    Was gonna repost that, but you echo my sentiments perfectly lol

Game might be fucked in a variety of ways, but I never like to be the one to give up on something I put time/efforts/monies into. If it gets better, good spot to enjoy it, if not, then it was all a hobby anyways xd

how can someone still play on official server when there are so many private server I'll never know

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    You are correct, Ares is hella fun!

War's are awesom and there's normally at least 2-3 parties per nation in CZ even late in the evening (EU time).

Doesn't cost much to gear up and you'll always find a party, even if it's full of turks.
    Let me get something straight here,
    you actually enjoy pking with turks on vent when you can't understand anything of what they say?and they cant understand u xD?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Let me get something straight here,
    you actually enjoy pking with turks on vent when you can't understand anything of what they say?and they cant understand u xD?
    all you need to understand is their calls tbh )
    the rest is up to you , if you can suffer aga gell baba turkusm etc for nps . Or , making LESS nps with english guys and have fun while doing it .
    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    who's ''HE '' ? )
    and yes , the cwest - euko drama is all i can think of when i'm connect . Not sure if my exping is worthy , or I will end up moving to USKO (ares/cwest)...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

all you need to understand is their calls tbh )
    the rest is up to you , if you can suffer aga gell baba turkusm etc for nps . Or , making LESS nps with english guys and have fun while doing it .
    I thought there are enough english players in ares to make a decent english clan, eventually I was wrong :|.
    That's one of the reasons I'm not planning to move from cwest, played with lot of turks for about 4years in diez.
    It was enough.

Banned Senior Member

Degano. I remember you when I was on C-West. You had the first Hellbreaker +9 and rolling people in RLB.

I was just on Europa , not long ago it did seem more active than CW is today , Difference is I had Friends on CW, So I among others are back there. Any English Speaking person looking for a Home can come and join US CW !!!! Inbox Me for More info on Clan and whatnot.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Degano. I remember you when I was on C-West. You had the first Hellbreaker +9 and rolling people in RLB.
    explain me how it is related to this topic ? eye4eye

Banned Senior Member

explain me how it is related to this topic ? eye4eye
    It wasn't i just saw his signature and had nostalgia of getting mowed down by him back in the day and his shiny Hellbreaker. Back on topic what do you guys really think the "changes are coming" means? What could they possibly mess up any further?

Banned Senior Member

It wasn't i just saw his signature and had nostalgia of getting mowed down by him back in the day and his shiny Hellbreaker. Back on topic what do you guys really think the "changes are coming" means? What could they possibly mess up any further?
    This game is already way fu((ed up I doubt anything can recover the damage they have made over the years .
    The main problem in my opinion isn't the k0xping (besides the PK ofc) I don't really care whether they are exping in a legit way "GENIE" or just k0xp without disturbing each other .
    The main problem are the bugs ,(jail for nothing , quests , random hacking-probbly leaked database / dupe delete).

Banned Senior Member

This game is already way fu((ed up I doubt anything can recover the damage they have made over the years .
    The main problem in my opinion isn't the k0xping (besides the PK ofc) I don't really care whether they are exping in a legit way "GENIE" or just k0xp without disturbing each other .
    The main problem are the bugs ,(jail for nothing , quests , random hacking-probbly leaked database / dupe delete).
    That is why I went EUKO when I came back. I was going to get back on C-West with my old character (Lvl 75 with +7 Shell, +7 Raptor, Olds) and I saw the market section here and noticed that C-West must have had a duping problem because the items just freaking went crazy in a short time period. I joined EUKO to be on a more even playing field and the bind/unbind system really keeps the level of items at bay. It sucks that you can't sell your old stuff for better stuff, but it also does keep items lower.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Always been rolling people bro <3 .

There is no such a thing "duped items", ofcurse there are some duped items in old servers like ares/dies/xigenon etc..

But in servers like europa,cwest,helios,ionia etc..(the ones that created on last 6-6 and half years)
    There aren't any duped items in here, all those +10's etc.. was sold by K2 gms if thats what you call duped items.

About jail for nothing, I've heard that half of europa (if not more) got jailed for no reason, but we hadn't this bug on usko.
    Yes, some people got jailed by mistake but it was just because of their anti viruses and it was "some" people, not the entire server.

If you keep changing your password now and then, you won't get hacked.

quests...we gotta wait for the new expansion, I doubt they'll fix anything before.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast