Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~

This is a discussion on ~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ Always been rolling people bro <3 . There is no such a thing "duped items", ofcurse ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Always been rolling people bro <3 .

There is no such a thing "duped items", ofcurse there are some duped items in old servers like ares/dies/xigenon etc..

But in servers like europa,cwest,helios,ionia etc..(the ones that created on last 6-6 and half years)
    There aren't any duped items in here, all those +10's etc.. was sold by K2 gms if thats what you call duped items.

About jail for nothing, I've heard that half of europa (if not more) got jailed for no reason, but we hadn't this bug on usko.
    Yes, some people got jailed by mistake but it was just because of their anti viruses and it was "some" people, not the entire server.

If you keep changing your password now and then, you won't get hacked.

quests...we gotta wait for the new expansion, I doubt they'll fix anything before.
    i doubt they will fix them in new expansion also lol..

Let me get something straight here,
    you actually enjoy pking with turks on vent when you can't understand anything of what they say?and they cant understand u xD?
    Mostly use chat, F11 the targets and they usually speak english in chat to be accomadating.

I thought there are enough english players in ares to make a decent english clan, eventually I was wrong :|.
    That's one of the reasons I'm not planning to move from cwest, played with lot of turks for about 4years in diez.
    It was enough.
    There are a few english clans, one of which I'm allying with, we get decent NPS. For example even with the NP transfers, we've all got S monthly Symbols alongside about 200 other active orcs during war/cz.

As for CZ PK. A lot more people pking than Cwest/Europa combined. For example I just logged in, 8am (gmt+0), 3 human parties and 2 orc parties, at this early time, enough said. As for CZ after war last night around 9pm (gmt+0). There were 5 Orc parties and around 5/6 human parties.

c-west? ares? WTF a diffrance ? IT IS STILL NTT THAT DONT FUCKING CARE.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    c-west? ares? WTF a diffrance ? IT IS STILL NTT THAT DONT FUCKING CARE.
    euko seems to be the most damaged out of those two .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    sooner or later all the servers gonna be totaly ded since NTT have problems to chose sheriffs in 3 months.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    sooner or later all the servers gonna be totaly ded since NTT have problems to chose sheriffs in 3 months.
    they are saying that they a re t rying to pick sherifs for 3months arleady OR in 3months they w ill choose sheriifs?

they are saying that they a re t rying to pick sherifs for 3months arleady OR in 3months they w ill choose sheriifs?
    they alredy pick sheriffs around 3 months ago but they still "checking them" - just everybody have no idea what they CHECK for so long. Ofc it is probably another excuse

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Mostly use chat, F11 the targets and they usually speak english in chat to be accomadating.
    :/ f11? unskilled dbuffers everywhere =O?
    f11 = nybs only.

There are a few english clans, one of which I'm allying with, we get decent NPS. For example even with the NP transfers, we've all got S monthly Symbols alongside about 200 other active orcs during war/cz.

As for CZ PK. A lot more people pking than Cwest/Europa combined. For example I just logged in, 8am (gmt+0), 3 human parties and 2 orc parties, at this early time, enough said. As for CZ after war last night around 9pm (gmt+0). There were 5 Orc parties and around 5/6 human parties.
    turks bro, they doing nothing except playing KO.

8am(gmt1! nyb, u are at summer time)
    that's like 10am for turkey...they aren't working or something like that?lol

Still active? CWest/Europa - doesn't matter what time it is, always dead lol.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Still active? CWest/Europa - doesn't matter what time it is, always dead lol.
    That's the point you little monkey.
    CWest never been merged and we don't have turks.
    and cwest's activity is better than euko's nowadays (europa was merged once)

I just hope those faggots will merge cwest one day so we'll have pk 24/7..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

No matter what state Knight Online is in, it will keep going, as long as its profitable for them. And yes it is highly profitable. And yes its state isnt good, but i've seen worse during the damn 8 years I've been around this game, you can trust me on that. So far ntt game is doing imho little better than k2 did, for one reason, and that is they are fairly new company. So there is some space for improvement unlike k2, which led by their greed was worsening and finally led them to the court, and would be no surprise to see them being actually jailed for some illegal activities in future. Also it was them who set koxp standards for this game as "high" as they did, so it would not be easy for any company to keep fixing mistakes of what other host did.

Btw if you are looking for an active server just look at titan or destan.

Screenshot from titan moradon. It is swarming with merchants towards everydirection from bottom to the top. Its quite hard, sometimes impossible to get in game without premium at any of these new servers. The only problem at these servers is that there is so many botters there that its not even funny anymore for them.
    I didnt see CZ there, but i only imagine it must be complete madness mayhem. lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    No matter what state Knight Online is in, it will keep going, as long as its profitable for them. And yes it is highly profitable. And yes its state isnt good, but i've seen worse during the damn 8 years I've been around this game, you can trust me on that. So far ntt game is doing imho little better than k2 did, for one reason, and that is they are fairly new company. So there is some space for improvement unlike k2, which led by their greed was worsening and finally led them to the court, and would be no surprise to see them being actually jailed for some illegal activities in future. Also it was them who set koxp standards for this game as "high" as they did, so it would not be easy for any company to keep fixing mistakes of what other host did.

Btw if you are looking for an active server just look at titan or destan.

Screenshot from titan moradon. It is swarming with merchants towards everydirection from bottom to the top. Its quite hard, sometimes impossible to get in game without premium at any of these new servers. The only problem at these servers is that there is so many botters there that its not even funny anymore for them.
    I didnt see CZ there, but i only imagine it must be complete madness mayhem. lol
    I doubt if atleast 10 users of ko4life playing at the new servers . fully koxped probably including pk zones ..

Infected why don't you stop with the cwest stuff man... It's dead . The only point I see you trying to make is you don't wana play with Turks . Perv and Turks are just alike so I really don't see why you would rather play on a dead server rather then a active one. Not trying ripe on cwest I was there from the day it opened but left as soon as the server started dieing . Stop getting mad at people bashing cwest then go to othe topics trying to convince people it's worth playing when we all know its not...
    SkP likes this.

Those two can either refer to C-west OR Ares. Euko wasn't among them. You could be right I haven't logged in in ages, however your syntax wasn't right.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Infected why don't you stop with the cwest stuff man... It's dead . The only point I see you trying to make is you don't wana play with Turks . Perv and Turks are just alike so I really don't see why you would rather play on a dead server rather then a active one. Not trying ripe on cwest I was there from the day it opened but left as soon as the server started dieing . Stop getting mad at people bashing cwest then go to othe topics trying to convince people it's worth playing when we all know its not...
    dude..I'm not mad at all LOL...
    I just said EUKO's activity is worst than cwest.

And tbh, cwest's pk is good enough.
    Yes, I don't deny the fact we don't have pk 24/7 but that's more than enough.

On evenings we usually have 2pt vs 2pt and on weekend's evenings usually 3pt vs 4 or something..

I guess that's good enough isn't it?like if it was 50 pt vs 50 pt you would make more nps as meele..
    Maybe mages would do more nps because of their novas and such, but for meeles..that's not big deal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast