Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~

This is a discussion on ~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" ...
Page: 4

Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" and it was so dead ...i could of got more pk in arena ...:/

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" and it was so dead ...i could of got more pk in arena ...:/
    what's cwest's "prime time" ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    what's cwest's "prime time" ?
    the one u mentioned I guess :
    And tbh, cwest's pk is good enough.
    Yes, I don't deny the fact we don't have pk 24/7 but that's more than enough.

On evenings we usually have 2pt vs 2pt and on weekend's evenings usually 3pt vs 4 or something..

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    the one u mentioned I guess :
    I doubt he logged during the time I mentioned..
    If he said there is no PK..

Look, I got a clan member
    he made 420k LP! last month and fyi, we don't have lader reset bug anymore in usko so everyone gets lader reset.
    So he made 420k LP in one month, how he call that "no pk" ?..

Are you guys able to see the upgrades on USKO like EUKO? Just saw AttiLLa_HaN made a MD+9. Gratz to him if he is on this forum.

420LP's in a month tells me there is plenty of PK. Seems there is plenty of PK on both servers. HOwever, if they were both put together then how good would the PK be? No what I'm saying? Merge, but delete all +10s from C-West first Whos in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Are you guys able to see the upgrades on USKO like EUKO? Just saw AttiLLa_HaN made a MD+9. Gratz to him if he is on this forum.

420LP's in a month tells me there is plenty of PK. Seems there is plenty of PK on both servers. HOwever, if they were both put together then how good would the PK be? No what I'm saying? Merge, but delete all +10s from C-West first Whos in?
    haha, I like the Idea but it would never happen I am afraid. I have only been PK'ing a couple times on CW , But it has been fun and usually couple parties at a time on both sides.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

I doubt he logged during the time I mentioned..
    If he said there is no PK..

Look, I got a clan member
    he made 420k LP! last month and fyi, we don't have lader reset bug anymore in usko so everyone gets lader reset.
    So he made 420k LP in one month, how he call that "no pk" ?..
    he just loves to kill Atrosses / Riotes..
    MySqu1rtPie2 and SkP like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Damn you! That was my line.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well

ttyl biatch :P <3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well

you convinced me

Perhaps, but a lot more expensive

Adi

I think that's impossible to make this amount of nps from atrosses and riotes, but what ever makes you sleep at night.

and fyi, scrubnab didn't come to to all the wars too..I think those 22k was made from PK only

Banned Senior Member

or the fact its really easy to make nps when there is no competition to kill npcs in invasion lmao

CW is not dead by a long shot , We have been having a blast there lately. EUKO what I have seen has been pretty active aswell even more so than CW . So pick one and come play XD

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    or the fact its really easy to make nps when there is no competition to kill npcs in invasion lmao
    Find me one person that has the ability to make 420K lp in usko JUST from invades.

and tbh, why you keep bother to reply here?I mean, go to private server section and keep commenting on private servers.
    We all understood you got problem with cwest, even tho you never played here.

Now go ahead and move on kiddo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast