Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
Like Tree7Likes

~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~

This is a discussion on ~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" and it was so dead ...i could of got more pk in arena ...:/

  2. #47
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Where is the people you are talking bout ? I log cwest just the other day during its "prime time" and it was so dead ...i could of got more pk in arena ...:/
    what's cwest's "prime time" ?

  3. #48
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    what's cwest's "prime time" ?
    the one u mentioned I guess :
    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    And tbh, cwest's pk is good enough.
    Yes, I don't deny the fact we don't have pk 24/7 but that's more than enough.

    On evenings we usually have 2pt vs 2pt and on weekend's evenings usually 3pt vs 4 or something..

  4. #49
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    the one u mentioned I guess :
    I doubt he logged during the time I mentioned..
    If he said there is no PK..

    Look, I got a clan member
    he made 420k LP! last month and fyi, we don't have lader reset bug anymore in usko so everyone gets lader reset.
    So he made 420k LP in one month, how he call that "no pk" ?..

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Are you guys able to see the upgrades on USKO like EUKO? Just saw AttiLLa_HaN made a MD+9. Gratz to him if he is on this forum.

    420LP's in a month tells me there is plenty of PK. Seems there is plenty of PK on both servers. HOwever, if they were both put together then how good would the PK be? No what I'm saying? Merge, but delete all +10s from C-West first Whos in?

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Are you guys able to see the upgrades on USKO like EUKO? Just saw AttiLLa_HaN made a MD+9. Gratz to him if he is on this forum.

    420LP's in a month tells me there is plenty of PK. Seems there is plenty of PK on both servers. HOwever, if they were both put together then how good would the PK be? No what I'm saying? Merge, but delete all +10s from C-West first Whos in?
    haha, I like the Idea but it would never happen I am afraid. I have only been PK'ing a couple times on CW , But it has been fun and usually couple parties at a time on both sides.

  7. #52
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I doubt he logged during the time I mentioned..
    If he said there is no PK..

    Look, I got a clan member
    he made 420k LP! last month and fyi, we don't have lader reset bug anymore in usko so everyone gets lader reset.
    So he made 420k LP in one month, how he call that "no pk" ?..
    he just loves to kill Atrosses / Riotes..
    MySqu1rtPie2 and SkP like this.

  8. #53
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    he just loves to kill Atrosses / Riotes..
    Damn you! That was my line.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  9. #54
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    he just loves to kill Atrosses / Riotes..
    It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

    And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

    Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well


    ttyl biatch :P <3

  10. #55
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

    And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

    Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well


    ttyl biatch :P <3
    you convinced me

  11. #56
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

    And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

    Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well


    ttyl biatch :P <3

    Perhaps, but a lot more expensive

  12. #57
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    he just loves to kill Atrosses / Riotes..
    I think that's impossible to make this amount of nps from atrosses and riotes, but what ever makes you sleep at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    It's not atrosses and Riotes.. I stopped playing Ares myself again, because i was getting crazy with all those Turks.. They cant talk English at all. (not saying mine is best)

    And i started at C-west again myself. As a archer atm. And i have to say the pk is better then i expected. I made 22K ladder in 2 days.. So lets say the PK is good.

    Sorry guys, buy C-west isnt that dead after all. And even more people are getting back... C-west is growing again every week... (not a sh1tload of people) But we are doing realy well


    ttyl biatch :P <3
    and fyi, scrubnab didn't come to to all the wars too..I think those 22k was made from PK only

  13. #58
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    or the fact its really easy to make nps when there is no competition to kill npcs in invasion lmao

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    CW is not dead by a long shot , We have been having a blast there lately. EUKO what I have seen has been pretty active aswell even more so than CW . So pick one and come play XD

  15. #60
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    or the fact its really easy to make nps when there is no competition to kill npcs in invasion lmao
    Find me one person that has the ability to make 420K lp in usko JUST from invades.

    and tbh, why you keep bother to reply here?I mean, go to private server section and keep commenting on private servers.
    We all understood you got problem with cwest, even tho you never played here.

    Now go ahead and move on kiddo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the future of k2
    By Petrop in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:12 AM
  2. I saw The Future
    By SiegeR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •