Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree7Likes

~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~

This is a discussion on ~Is this the future of EUKO ? ~ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why is this whole server debate still going on? We all know that the real wise men are the one ...
Page: 5

why is this whole server debate still going on? We all know that the real wise men are the one who's not playing any server.

If people are happy playing c-west, let them be happy playing c-west. If people don't want to play c-west, don't play c-west - it's quite simple really.
    SkP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    No matter what state Knight Online is in, it will keep going, as long as its profitable for them. And yes it is highly profitable. And yes its state isnt good, but i've seen worse during the damn 8 years I've been around this game, you can trust me on that. So far ntt game is doing imho little better than k2 did, for one reason, and that is they are fairly new company. So there is some space for improvement unlike k2, which led by their greed was worsening and finally led them to the court, and would be no surprise to see them being actually jailed for some illegal activities in future. Also it was them who set koxp standards for this game as "high" as they did, so it would not be easy for any company to keep fixing mistakes of what other host did.

Btw if you are looking for an active server just look at titan or destan.

Screenshot from titan moradon. It is swarming with merchants towards everydirection from bottom to the top. Its quite hard, sometimes impossible to get in game without premium at any of these new servers. The only problem at these servers is that there is so many botters there that its not even funny anymore for them.
    I didnt see CZ there, but i only imagine it must be complete madness mayhem. lol
    i remember when ko was like this in all the servers like 5-6 years ago :\ i miss the old days

Banned Senior Member

KO would still be like that if they would stop coming out with new servers and dividing the population. This is the reason that Europa and C-West should all be one server. Then it would look like this and there would be 24/7 PK for everyone due to peoples time zones. That would mean more money for NTT Game. If those two english servers merged then PK would never end.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

That is so true. However that would require the ability of hosting company to listen, and comprehend the players needs to be at higher level than it currently is. But from what ive seen during recent jail bug, if voice of players is strong enough they listen. So the only way to achieve such a merges, and have 5 - 10 super active and cleaner servers is to bombard their oficial forum, mails/phones customer support etc with such requests.

And yes servers would be cleaner too because its easier to take care of 5 servers than 20+ servers.

Banned Senior Member

People still have that hope that KO isn't over it seems. Hate to say it peeps but this game is done, at least for the english side of it. Almost pointless to play it anymore, total waste of time. Especially when blizzard releases their new mmo Titan in a few years. KO will for sure be dead as well as a shit ton of other mmo's most likely.

The only way I can see this game making a good come back is this.

1. They release a FULL PK server on USKO or EUko, then maybe a shit load of people would play. I know I would.

2. They release a server MYKO style only, which they probably wouldn't do but it would be very popular and EVERYONE would be back to play.

Those 2 things are the only thing that will make this game strive again back to the days I remember on Diez.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    People still have that hope that KO isn't over it seems. Hate to say it peeps but this game is done, at least for the english side of it. Almost pointless to play it anymore, total waste of time. Especially when blizzard releases their new mmo Titan in a few years. KO will for sure be dead as well as a shit ton of other mmo's most likely.

The only way I can see this game making a good come back is this.

1. They release a FULL PK server on USKO or EUko, then maybe a shit load of people would play. I know I would.

2. They release a server MYKO style only, which they probably wouldn't do but it would be very popular and EVERYONE would be back to play.

Those 2 things are the only thing that will make this game strive again back to the days I remember on Diez.
    you're saying its dead because u would like to think that way , the new servers are full of people (well ... turks) . and by the pk vids i've seen in your sig its obvious that you're not a farm lover so maybe that's why u don't like the official KO . Btw they made pk servers before , and they got removed , cause it was a waste of time and money for K2 .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    you're saying its dead because u would like to think that way , the new servers are full of people (well ... turks) . and by the pk vids i've seen in your sig its obvious that you're not a farm lover so maybe that's why u don't like the official KO . Btw they made pk servers before , and they got removed , cause it was a waste of time and money for K2 .
    Actually I do like farm servs lilorc6 PK Movie 2013 - YouTube that was a farm serv. I said the english part of KO is dead, which is true. Turks live, breathe, masturbate, all the above to KO. As for the english side, its dead.

P.S I haven't updated my vids in the sig in ages ; they're pretty old by now.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Actually I do like farm servs lilorc6 PK Movie 2013 - YouTube that was a farm serv. I said the english part of KO is dead, which is true. Turks live, breathe, masturbate, all the above to KO. As for the english side, its dead.

P.S I haven't updated my vids in the sig in ages ; they're pretty old by now.
    the english community was always low numbered

Banned Senior Member

It was low ye, but not as low as it is now lol. Back in 06-08 diez days were beast. Loads of english players, used to have a blast back then on Diez.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

It seems very low only here. Because this forum was, and still being slightly screwed. But if u were to look at whole non turkish player base around all 20+ official servers + private servers its quite huge I dare to say.
    Last edited by Darken; 06-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.

I do not think the English speaking population is low , Just spread out. If they were to Make 1 English speaking server and put US all on it, it would be a very nice server indeed !!! Just sayin !!!

Banned Senior Member

I forsee a Europa and Cwest merge. I really do. That would be like a freaking super server man. Makes me excited just thinking about it. We can only hope. However, still want +10's deleted first

Quote Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat View Post
    I do not think the English speaking population is low , Just spread out. If they were to Make 1 English speaking server and put US all on it, it would be a very nice server indeed !!! Just sayin !!!
    Thats what they said about C-west all those years ago, now they are begging for a merge with a turk server. ^^

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Thats what they said about C-west all those years ago, now they are begging for a merge with a turk server. ^^
    You have to admit the first 3 years of C-West were some of the best Knight Online times. Bots where at a minimum, hacks at a minimum (other than the pesky speed hacks and arrow shower hacks) and the game was super active with tons of clans. Merging with Europa would bring that back to C-West.

Banned Senior Member

well , euko status atm : party vs party at most , some k0xpers there and there but they mostly aim chaos stone and egos/bif monsters
    althought Inflames clan is k0xping is shit out of cz when they are on (they fail badly tho) .
    that's it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345