Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FX files....someone wanna help?

This is a discussion on FX files....someone wanna help? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i changed the glow of my dagger to fire but it still has poisen dripping off of it. anyone know ...
Page: 1

Banned

i changed the glow of my dagger to fire but it still has poisen dripping off of it. anyone know how to take that off or make the fire on it?

also. ive asked this before. if anyone knows how to change cape color id like that too

C^^

reinstall ko

YOu should do a backup before editings files

ISeeYouPee

ya magic or pm me on msn ill send u the files of regular ko files if u need that xD

Banned

nuuuu. i have the normal files. ive fucked up before and ive learned to keep the files. but its 2 different files for the glow and the dripping. im basically asking if anyone knows the name of the file and which one to exchange it with.

tindall

i changed the glow of my dagger to fire but it still has poisen dripping off of it. anyone know how to take that off or make the fire on it?
    also. ive asked this before. if anyone knows how to change cape color id like that too [/b]
    Could be wrong but isn't that against TOS?

Banned

im not TBL editing so hows it messing with anyone? it FX files. just graphics. it doesnt affect anything in game...so...to answer you....not really

ISeeYouPee

yea there is nothing wrong am. just color change is nada bro. anwyays there should be something on website give me sec let me find it

Fag

Im 99% sure that changing this "dripping" will crash your client every time you attack...

Banned

Im 99% sure that changing this "dripping" will crash your client every time you attack...[/b]

......ill try it anyway ^^

Technically, it IS against TOS, u arent allowed to change or edit any files of the game. Just dont post infront of K2's face what u changed, ppl got banned for changing chitin color before.

Banned

Technically, it IS against TOS, u arent allowed to change or edit any files of the game. Just dont post infront of K2's face what u changed, ppl got banned for changing chitin color before.[/b]
    haha. thats dumb. either way im bored of the same old purple XD

if me trying to keep playing this game makes them ban me then how dumb are they? lol

thnx tho capt for telling me it IS. now if i get banned ill know what its really for other than them saying i koxped or w/e happened to that other guy on here

ask bazerk (B00MSH33K4)

Banned

unfortunatly that nubcake of an aussie isnt on msn

Zxenke

Technically, it IS against TOS, u arent allowed to change or edit any files of the game. Just dont post infront of K2's face what u changed, ppl got banned for changing chitin color before.[/b]
    It's all client side, so Im not sure how they got banned for it. If you replace certain files with other files using the standard file name, whihc is reqired because thats what the client pulls up for the fx, Im not sure how they would realize you edited stuff. They could possibly go look at which files are being called, but thats kidna obvious cuz they have to use the same name. Posting pics of changed fx on the official forums will get ya banned ofc, lol.

More on this topic tho...anyone know how to change weapon fx so that it appears using the ron's staff elemental motley assortment? And any fx other than novas that you can take off to reduce lag during wars?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

It's all client side, so Im not sure how they got banned for it. If you replace certain files with other files using the standard file name, whihc is reqired because thats what the client pulls up for the fx, Im not sure how they would realize you edited stuff. They could possibly go look at which files are being called, but thats kidna obvious cuz they have to use the same name. Posting pics of changed fx on the official forums will get ya banned ofc, lol.

More on this topic tho...anyone know how to change weapon fx so that it appears using the ron's staff elemental motley assortment? And any fx other than novas that you can take off to reduce lag during wars?[/b]
    just delete the nova fx files... im pretty sure u can find them they say nova in them if i recall correctly :P (no KO on this PC atm ^^)

although that kinda does give u abit of advantage...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast