Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

This is a discussion on FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made a post, complaining about koxpers all over the new server, and old servers, got warned for cussing. Made ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

I made a post, complaining about koxpers all over the new server, and old servers, got warned for cussing. Made a post about the lag, without cussing, got a warning for "making negative comments about the game" --some fag named Shebiach. So then I call em out, challenge them not to be nazis, and they ban me for 2 weeks from forums.

So a warning to the rest of you, only say positive things about k2 and this crappy run game, or you will get banned from their forums, lol, like I give a rats ass anyway. I still havent got any help on my hacked accounts, so quitting soon.

Last I checked, this is america, a game being run by an american company. I.E. freedom of speech still reigns in America, so if some one could forward this to the main forums, I would appreciate it.

And thanks a lot for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Sullimo, the cheaters have overcome you, and all of k2. Maybe next time you will listen to people, maybe next time you will just log on, block pm's and find the koxpers yourself, or maybe you will sit on your arse and do nothing, as you have for 3 weeks now........... bb all Mental

TunaFishyMe

you are posting on their forum. A forum created by their company, they can do whatever they want.

If you really want, go set up a picket line in front of their office lol

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

If you really want, go set up a picket line in front of their office lol
    Hey now that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. :lol:

Shi-hi! Shi-ha! k2 can suck my balls!
    Gamers unite for a better playing experience!
    :P

if you did that they would probably be like "hey, you that made that nice picket sign! yeah you! want a job as a db admin? looks like you can make things nice and clean!"

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Shebiach name alone vilolates the naming policy, was a topic that got rather crazy last night when I crictiised her then some idiot started flamming all of us here on KO4life. The post is now delated.

Shebiach is doing more damage than good on the offical forums.

Jaex

I've noticed some of the information she posts is either out of date or somewhat nonsensical in view of the current KO marketplace/gaming environment...

Mental_Anguish

I have new information to add.........Shebiach is stll dumb, thats not the new news. The new news is that k2 has restored some items. Of course in true k2 fashion, they restored items for a character that was virtually untouched in the hack, while leaving the 2 characters that got raped, completely naked. Good job k2, you could have taken the extra 30 seconds and did it right, and I would appreciate it if you would.

Anyway, I made a post today on official forums about Shebiach name being a violation, and that account banned also about immediately. This game is going hard into the shitter again. The forum nazis are just there to try to keep people from knowing how fast the turd sinks.

I love how Shebiach deleted the topic about her in the Feedback section. Gotta love how you can't even express your opinion anymore.

shebiatch is your typical fat girl who bans people on forums as a way of expressing her frustration at being a fat geek with no friends. Not to mention as felix said, her name is against forum rules, but we cant let that stop a good Hitler-Youth worker.

explain her name please.

OLD1953

It's a corruption of she bitch, meaning a female dog literally, the real meaning is a woman who is mean/mad as hell and intends to take it out on you.

Commonly regarded as an insult or curse.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    shebiatch is your typical fat girl who bans people on forums as a way of expressing her frustration at being a fat geek with no friends. Not to mention as felix said, her name is against forum rules, but we cant let that stop a good Hitler-Youth worker.
    Fuck I got to use this quote as a sig :wub: zero he'smy hero :wub:

Banned

Btw Shurt, your latest topic about shebitch has been removed also. I was reading it, pressed post reply, gone.

Yeah I know, Canis is being an ass and says that discussing K2's flaws on the official forums was the wrong course of action.

Mental_Anguish

Yeah, we should all just keep our observations of flaws, and opinions to ourselves. So says k2, so says Shebiach. They're all gay.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast