Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

This is a discussion on FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by shebiach+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shebiach)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY see now that interests me, because they have tied themselves into a long term ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by shebiach+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shebiach)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    see now that interests me, because they have tied themselves into a long term commitment program by running an MMORPG... which is why i think they are letting the game collapse now. Considering if they close the game they are open to sueing with concerns to people having the right to claim back their money if their character is deemed unplayable... so instead they let it destroy itself, thus forcing people to leave themselves rather than forcably
    Your thoughts are interesting. I know that I have scanned various K2 sites and investors sites and find that they plan on making long term commitments to the game. Not sure how your thoughts fit in. But, I'll try to find the URLs and post them if you'd like.[/b]
    i'll be honest with you they are going to have to act a lot quicker if they plan to have any customers for these long term commitments, they have eaten their own company investing too much thought on the future and investment than considering the present.

What use is a game with nobody left to play it?

As customers we are also investors, we invest time and money into the company, yet as any businessman knows, without investors, then there is no business, and with no business there is no company

Volcanic

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    see now that interests me, because they have tied themselves into a long term commitment program by running an MMORPG... which is why i think they are letting the game collapse now. Considering if they close the game they are open to sueing with concerns to people having the right to claim back their money if their character is deemed unplayable... so instead they let it destroy itself, thus forcing people to leave themselves rather than forcably
    Your thoughts are interesting. I know that I have scanned various K2 sites and investors sites and find that they plan on making long term commitments to the game. Not sure how your thoughts fit in. But, I'll try to find the URLs and post them if you'd like.[/b]

Banned Senior Member

at least K2 is somewhat starting to feel the effects of everyone quitting

Volcanic

Originally posted by halcyon
    People tend to overanalyze this.

KO is just a stepping stone...it isn't static. Once it's served its purpose (make money), it'll be discarded. K2 will get new games to publish and grow as a company.

KO's an old game. Why should K2 support it for an unnecessarily long time? I doubt they're trying to damage their own game, but I don't believe they're doing their utmost either. The lack of technical support from the developer is discouraging as well.

This is all old news as others have said it before me. *
    KO won't be shut down while it's generating a respectable revenue. As soon as it stops doing that, the plug will be pulled.
    Americans and their fuckwitted everything is disposable idealisms. So, as customers, we pour in time and effort(considering MMORPGs are not 2hr single player games)to one day find(after pouring $$$ in too)that the plug is pulled and its all gone. Guess what, you`ve just lost another $75+ a month. The wife has already gone to Cabal, and i really cannot see myself paying anymore after reading that.

Ever heard of Ratners jewelers?

shebiach

Originally posted by phantomlink
    at least K2 is somewhat starting to feel the effects of everyone quitting
    Based on responses one would and could actually think that. Most of the responses are in direct correlation to all of your post, positive or negative. K2 responds, but as most people state its a slow response. I tend to think that things however has picked up a bit.

shebiach

yeah the Jewelry store that closed a tone of shops in the US and Britain if I'm not mistaken. That was pretty sad...

Volcanic.

I don't give a shit if you stop playing. I don't care if you keep playing either.

I just don't care.

In all honesty, I encourage you to go find a better game.

shebiatch, if you can see the short comings of the game and the frustation it causes alot of its subscribers, why not just let them voice that opinion on their forums?

We both know there is no way of getting through to them, they simply don't care about us, for many of the once loyal customers, the official forums is the only voice they believe gets heard. I know you have responsibilities too but we cannot simply allow K2 to paint a pretty picture around the mess they refuse to clean, drawing in more customers to the farce they call a game. Don't let them fool you, they will discard you just like they did everyone else that outgrew their shelf life, am i right Halcyon?

Volcanic

<!--QuoteBegin-halcyon
    yeah the Jewelry store that closed a tone of shops in the US and Britain if I'm not mistaken. That was pretty sad...[/b]
    After the stupid owner said his good was junk Google it and maybe you can save K2

Halycon, why are you here then? I care because of the time i put in, the friends i`ve made and the new things i`ve learnt. If you didn`t care, you wouldn`t be here right now, so don`t bullshit a bullshitter .

I have my reasons for feeling the way i do. And as im not allowed to speak my opinions on the nazi forums, i can do it here(and thanks guys :wub: ). Why not cut the crap, and tell us why your here backing up your biach.

Im happy playing KO, why should i go? Im not the bad guy here.

I have no idea who Shebiach is. I asked Alex and he was vague about who he/she is. I didn't pursue the issue because I didn't really care.

I learned it's better to not care too much about KO. There's only so much you can do. It gets old bitching about the same things over and over. So I've distanced myself from caring so much.

If you want to change the official forum's policy, best to go up the totem pole. Ask someone who has the influence and power to do such a change.

Psy

I'd rather go up to the totem pole and do the rain dance.

A binding contract was signed preventing any leakage of information by employees or former employees.
    I didnt sign anything all they care about is Revenue - Ban too many premium people they bring up lame excuses to unban them because it might harm there REVENUE, i had lots of cases like that which pissed me off so much!

Macdougl

People tend to overanalyze this.

KO is just a stepping stone...it isn't static. Once it's served its purpose (make money), it'll be discarded. K2 will get new games to publish and grow as a company.

KO's an old game. Why should K2 support it for an unnecessarily long time? I doubt they're trying to damage their own game, but I don't believe they're doing their utmost either. The lack of technical support from the developer is discouraging as well.

This is all old news as others have said it before me. *
    KO won't be shut down while it's generating a respectable revenue. As soon as it stops doing that, the plug will be pulled.
    I have been playing for almost a year now. When I started I remember being mad when I would log on (I was on dial up then) because a new patch was out and it took minutes to upload it. This was happeneing quite freduently then. Things were being fixed or tweeked.

Having worked in the computer programming field, I find it odd that a company that was doing that much work then, has all but abandon it's efforts now. A program (like KO) is static after it is written. However, when people have access to it and interact with it (play the game) things can be changed (hacks and cheats). You can't just create a program (can you say Microsoft Windows???) and throw it out there. Patches, tweeks and maintence need to be done. These things have been tapering off for months now.

Yes, it just might self destruct here shortly.

Macdougl

oops, double post

Lawless

What cracks me up is that the Official forums have ALWAYS been utterly useless, irrevelant and two steps behind. This kinda crap has ALWAYS happened, why even discuss it? FFS the official forums became archaic as soon as an outside forum sprung up. The official forums are equally useless for customer support issues if not moreso than outside forums, at least here somebody who may know a solution exists

The "noob of the month" mod dont matter, the next 30 in line will be identical. Every official forum mod ive ever seen has been some nobody noob trying to make himself famous and/or building a taller soapbox.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast