Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

This is a discussion on FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what did I do on the forums then <_<...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

what did I do on the forums then <_<

Lawless

You are prolly the only exception, and you know full well how that turned out even as such

itsVision

Me and phantom were the only goodgun mods. B)

I had a report i had to do on u Vision every GM had to do it for forum mods

itsVision

Originally posted by Festo
    I love being special and known. :wub:

shebiach is doing her job even if her job is to ban and deleted topics/users for stupid shit . she seems nice and she calls everyone fucking hon ...... i had her explain to me wat caps mean lol

Originally posted by Private
    shebiach is doing her job even if her job is to ban and deleted topics/users for stupid shit . she seems nice and she calls everyone fucking hon ...... i had her explain to me wat caps mean lol
    Is her job also to delete any topic criticizing her or K2?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Festo
    ooooo what did you say about me?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Private
    Private theres also a point when you need to let things slide and when to put your foot down, she tends to go zero tollerance and whats a MOD there for? To educate newer less experinced players. The advise I seen given is not that of a well seasoned player but that of a in experinced player in her own right.

Funny thing is when we were trying to express our disatisfaction we got told there was 2 offer forums where our flames were aceptible, so I will tell you now Shebiach theres only one forum thats stands for K2 PR bollocks so maybe you should stay over there!

somebodystopme

are we talking about the home website forums? cuz those forums are so fukin stupid, i never go there, only here. its just a bunch of stupid posts of people either complaining, asking stupid questions, or talking about ardream. so sick of it

Originally posted by somebodystopme
    are we talking about the home website forums? cuz those forums are so fukin stupid, i never go there, only here. its just a bunch of stupid posts of people either complaining, asking stupid questions, or talking about ardream. so sick of it
    They aren't complaining anymore. Any complaint posts are deleted.

morax

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halcyon
    A binding contract was signed preventing any leakage of information by employees or former employees.
    I didnt sign anything all they care about is Revenue - Ban too many premium people they bring up lame excuses to unban them because it might harm there REVENUE, i had lots of cases like that which pissed me off so much![/b]
    yeah lets just say when i was GM my banning sprees on xigenon didnt go un-noticed, it was a constant battle between myself and K2 banning and Unbanning cheaters until in the end they just axed the whole external GM idea and let the server go to shit again....

stepping out of a KO player perspective and putting my business head on - K2 have pulled a blinder here, bought in a game - made lots of revenue and as soon as this revenue drops off they will definitly pull the plug and move on to another game.

K2 remind me of the Virgin Group in the UK constantly changing products/games/services to remain profitable long term - its a good strategy but with a product such as an online game when u pull the plug its gonna hurt alot of people....

Lawless

Ive stated this before, as soon as the pain in ass factor outweighs thier profit margin, game will end. Im not seeing many new players, and most of the old players i know are already inactive/quit and certainly not buying premium or kc. Game dont have long they will pull the plug the first time they see profits slip two quarters in a row.

Morax i shudda gave mmorpg that report Might of actually done something

shebiach

PADDDY: shebiatch, if you can see the short comings of the game and the frustation it causes alot of its subscribers, why not just let them voice that opinion on their forums?
    As most of you know, the forum rules doesn't allow for that. It's just abide by the rules or go somewhere else. This is why people such as your self's (the one's who post in USKO) come here and post. Because you can say what you want to say, anytime you want to say it.

Lawless: The official forums are equally useless for customer support issues
    If you have been around for a while, you'll know that CS stuff has to go through the web site as a ticket.

Lawless: The "noob of the month" mod dont matter, the next 30 in line will be identical. Every official forum mod ive ever seen has been some nobody noob trying to make himself famous and/or building a taller soapbox.
    I don't care about "soapboxes" I was there just to try and lend a hand and I was asked. I said yes, as I'm sure most who have been as did. Do you suggest that those who previously were mods, were trying to do the same? Sounds like the implication to me. With the exception of phantomlink as you noted.

Shurt: Is her job also to delete any topic criticizing her or K2?
    Yes, it's the mods job to removed any post the doesn't follow the forum guidelines. For example your question about critiquing K2;

l. Complaints about the game or otherwise will NOT be posted on the forums. The forums are in place to encourage community and to exchange game related information. Any complaints either about the game, K2 Network, or Knight Online should be directed to Customer Service. Abusing this rule will lead to an immediate ban.

m. The Administrators and Moderators work very hard for the community, so please respect their efforts. Disrespect towards Administrators or Moderators will not be tolerated and will lead to a temporary ban.

The disrespecting a mod is just a no-no in any sense. I don't care how stupid they are. You need to direct that to the Admin or the mod in charge and let them deal with it.

Felix: Private theres also a point when you need to let things slide and when to put your foot down, she tends to go zero tollerance and whats a MOD there for? To educate newer less experinced players. The advise I seen given is not that of a well seasoned player but that of a in experinced player in her own right.
    Granted, yes you need to let things slide when they are not on the sale of a 10 out of 10. For instance, zero tolerance for bad mouthing K2, Staff including mods, swearing especially the f-bomb or the acronym, posting other game URLs. I think these just make sense. I wouldn't want anyone to bad mouth my company on my forum. And there is no such thing as "Free Speech" on a private server. As for the swearing. IMO, I think it show's how little education one has if he can not use his/her brain to come up with other ways of describing their emotions. Again, IMO.

Felix: Funny thing is when we were trying to express our disatisfaction we got told there was 2 offer forums where our flames were aceptible, so I will tell you now Shebiach theres only one forum thats stands for K2 PR bollocks so maybe you should stay over there!.
    I'm not sure about the "two other web sites where flames are accepted". I for one would like to know who told you that. As for you last comment, I just do what I have been doing since I started posting. You can check my post and check for my consistency on my stances.

Shurt: They aren't complaining anymore. Any complaint posts are deleted..
    Note the comments above.

I hope this answers you questions. I might not have been playing since the game started. But I'm doing what I enjoy; which is trying to help those who need it. n00bs or not. If you get offended by me calling you hon, I don't plan on stopping. I'm a lady, not fat, but actually 5'9 120 lbs, latin retired from modeling. I'm very social and don't like people fighting with each other. I try, when possible to easy the tension. I might not be the best mod in the world, but I put in 110% and go easy on people when I can and when I see that those people deserve it. Ask those who were banned, then it was lifted because they pm'd me and apologized.

Take-Care, SB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast