Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

G

This is a discussion on G within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, be...
Page: 1

Tickled

Default G

Hey all,
    be

Tickled

Default Ya what he said

I would like to add 1 more thing. orcs suck so bad that they had to have a human come over and be their king.

idefix

Default Re: Glitching

Originally posted by Tickled
    Hey all,
    I was told by the symbiosis clan that there is a pic, or video of me glitching on this forum. I haven't been able to find it, but it could exist. I have glitched. I glitch to orcs that glitch to me. Orcs attack me 5-1 always. When I try to regain health they glitch so I can't get any hp. Sucks to be me I guess. I agree with some other posts that mention glitching as a bug, as well as ctrl+minor. I dont know what this minor heal cheat is nor do I want to know, however it's poonish in my opinion. I am leader of Home. We are a good, honest, hard working American clan. Ya sometimes people fuck with us so we fuck back. Why not post videos of me owning whole parties in CZ? Some retard wants to post something I did maybe 15 times. I don't have to glitch for np. NYChris does. Surferboy does. Half of hatred clan does, and Patriot clan does. Search for videos of Hatred clan and look at all the glitchers. Only 1 person was banned for glitching, and it was MonsterKill. Then Gm realized that it was a feature, not a cheat. However, like I said, I glitch the fag orcs that cant kill me 1 on 1, but glitch to me when there are 9 of them. Any fuk orc wants to go to arena with me? Anytime scumbags.
    Peace out
    P.S. Paste the link to the video I want to see it
    P.P.S. Keep talkin shit Symbiosis. Ure only as good as Illuminati wants you to be
    ehh how do they glitch u so u cant regain hp?! u mean they own u so bad when u get gangraped? :P

I would like to add 1 more thing. orcs suck so bad that they had to have a human come over and be their king.
    if u wanna add something, thers an "edit" key :P

Tickled

Default Errr No

Very rarely do I get owned. I am stronger than some glitcher orc doin 300 damage to me. 1 Pot = 720 HP. I own most. SOme people cheat real good. They are hard to kill but I still attack.

Trii

and who are you ?

Tickled

Default Who am I?

I will be in CZ A2. Come find out who I am

Trii

can u wait like 1 hour, i need to get lvl 30 first.
    mention what the fuck you're talking about, if u didnt find the fraps or w/e it was then pm someone who told u he saw them.

TunaFishyMe

Awesome. Ares's ratings are moving up. Soon theyll be neck to neck with Diez

Tickled

Default Uh

Calm Down Junior. Losen ure diaper a little. I said I couldn't find it. Symbiosis clan like to call me a glitcher. I asked where the proof was. They said here. If it is here and someone happens ro run across it show it to me. If you have nothing to do with what I ask then shut the fuk up and quit wasting my time. If you cant read what I wrote then close ure game and go to school little man.

Niro

u on crack or any other drugs?

TunaFishyMe

Why do you need proof when you admit to doing it?

Tickled

Default Crack

There is no other drug

MyBitch

noob glitcher :rollseyes:

Mental_Anguish

Everyone dies when they get gang raped. A lot of people "gliche". We all see it everyday. You sound like a decent enough guy, and a good player, don't give in and "cheat, because you we're cheated". In the end, it's not worth it. It is just a game by the way, or do we keep forgetting?

Banned

You Never Glitched.

Symbosis have some ignorant and greedy bastards, and thats from experience when i was human and was in their clan. Only some of them are nice.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast