Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

G

This is a discussion on G within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not sure because I'm actually not a cheater unlike 96.34% of the ko population, but anywho it has something ...
Page: 3

I'm not sure because I'm actually not a cheater unlike 96.34% of the ko population, but anywho it has something to do with animations from skills and hitting from a distance I think. Some sin was hitting me for 300 from like 100 feet away. noobs FTW!

Tickled

Default The bottom line

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know you, but i dont like cheating in PK and ill always stand against it even if its clanmates. there is no reason to sink to their level. This is one of the reasons that im not making another PK movie, it is impossible to solo or duo PK on ares now, many people use cheats and speedglitches. Its hard to finish off kills when they run away at lightspeed.

But thats not a justification to cheat. if you wanna teach newbs a lesson, just follow them around cz illusioning them until they get pissed off and switch server, and acid pot all their armours. i always acid pot people who are too scared to fight me.

Default Re: The bottom line

Originally posted by Tickled
    Its like this, One day in CZ every(just about every) orc rogue was glitching. I got fukin pissed 9 orcs on my ass all the time all of them glitching, all of them doin 300-600 damage noob fuckers. I glitched for like 10 minutes. Owned all those fuckers. No I dont glitch. I "GLITCHED" 1 day 10-15 minutes. It isnt a cheat. Control+Minor is what? Is it a feature? A feature so great that when it was removed in Drake some orcs sold their rogues? Yous know who I mean. Flame away fuckers doesn't bother me. You fuck, I fuck back(To a point).. Simple. I wont go download koxp because some fuk noob has running arrow shower and does 75 damage each arrow. I don't use third party programs. I don't have to glitch to get np. I did it to show fukin noobs that they were fukin noobs and need to go back to KO school. If ure gonna flame let me flame too. NYChris was on A2 earlier. GLITCHER. OXA was on A2 earlier. GLITCHER. Zero ure cool with me I like the way you PK. Sorry if you think less of me for teaching fukin noobs a lesson. AngryLawnGnome Look who the fuk is talkin orc fag. You only pk with debuffer and 4 other rogues. I PK Alone. Sure man you are so godly. Such a great PKer. NOT. Fuk NP. NP means nothing. I go to play and have fun. You fukin talk shit in the game usually it looks like !@#%$@% #&^#&Y *when ure face down ass up. Suk it, cunt. Kennie hehe are you that orc in the bowl all the time with debuffer? Sup! ¶ To everyone else HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    he has a point... when ppl cheat and make u lose anything (nps, money, etc) it sucks and without glitching he could pwn those bastards (i've seen him pking a few times he's good no matter what u say here on forums), like when u get scammed (i think that's just as bad as hacking, glitching or whatever), if u could u'd scam the guy who scammed u back... thats at least i'd do to the fucker who scammed my mds.. anyway thats my opinion.

FoOoK

Default Re: The bottom line

Its like this, One day in CZ every(just about every) orc rogue was glitching. I got fukin pissed 9 orcs on my ass all the time all of them glitching, all of them doin 300-600 damage noob fuckers. I glitched for like 10 minutes. Owned all those fuckers. No I dont glitch. I "GLITCHED" 1 day 10-15 minutes. It isnt a cheat. Control+Minor is what? Is it a feature? A feature so great that when it was removed in Drake some orcs sold their rogues? Yous know who I mean. Flame away fuckers doesn't bother me. You fuck, I fuck back(To a point).. Simple. I wont go download koxp because some fuk noob has running arrow shower and does 75 damage each arrow. I don't use third party programs. I don't have to glitch to get np. I did it to show fukin noobs that they were fukin noobs and need to go back to KO school. If ure gonna flame let me flame too. NYChris was on A2 earlier. GLITCHER. OXA was on A2 earlier. GLITCHER. Zero ure cool with me I like the way you PK. Sorry if you think less of me for teaching fukin noobs a lesson. AngryLawnGnome Look who the fuk is talkin orc fag. You only pk with debuffer and 4 other rogues. I PK Alone. Sure man you are so godly. Such a great PKer. NOT. Fuk NP. NP means nothing. I go to play and have fun. You fukin talk shit in the game usually it looks like !@#%$@% #&^#&Y *when ure face down ass up. Suk it, cunt. Kennie hehe are you that orc in the bowl all the time with debuffer? Sup! ¶ To everyone else HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    holy shit, all this says is "OMG glitcher!!! OMG orcs are noobs that do shit damage to me!!! OMG im soo leet but they have 2 priest and 4 sins!!!! OMG Gangbanged!!!!" your whining is so annoying....

GUESS WHAT, this is a game based on tactics and teamplay, you say NP is nothing and you play to have fun, but at the same time u cry and cry when some people glitch you and "gangbangs" you (doesnt sound like your having fun at all). If you played with a party, you wouldnt get gang raped. Just because people have debuffers with them all the time doesnt mean you cant have one too! its YOUR choice to PK ALONE so STFU if parties own you.

"orcs are so bad they need to have a human come over to be king"
    lol i laughed so hard when i read this. F9 came to orc for the same reason i did: theres just simply more noobs to kill in cz as an ORC (and to have more fun like u said)

Whats gltchýng?
    Gm just gave my mage Lýght feet.

flamthrow

Keep talkin shit Symbiosis. Ure only as good as Illuminati wants you to be
    Cute but what gave you that idea? ^_^

You Never Glitched. *

Symbosis have some ignorant and greedy bastards, and thats from experience when i was human and was in their clan. Only some of them are nice.
    Ok im assist of Atlantis for ever, who are you exactly? Besides i do not know who called him a glitcher but considering he admittet to doing it i got my answers. And if I see any of my clannies glitching or cheating ill get them banned straight away and it has happened. Nothing ignorant there.

Kennie hehe are you that orc in the bowl all the time with debuffer? Sup! ¶
    Are you just plainly stupid or wasnt that ment as a flame? Cos for ur information kennie was the only one defending you in here.

M0NSTERED

Default Re: Glitching

Only 1 person was banned for glitching, and it was MonsterKill.

:rollseyes:

dazlin

[quote]
    Are you just plainly stupid or wasnt that ment as a flame? Cos for ur information kennie was the only one defending you in here.
    '

Uh, looks like he was just saying whats up to him. (only person he didnt flame.)

ozhakim

I always wondered how tickled could ks me from so far away. guess we know now lol.

Banned

wassup Tickled

im Elven
    why did i say symbosis have some greedy ppl? cause i got rip off of some drops so i went to join a lvl 5 clan.

The most useless topic ever ?

flamthrow

The most useless topic ever ?
    Buzz off its funny :lol:

Kennie you still didnt answer me bout who you really are mind enlighten me? Elven who?And you got ripped-off on some drops? Srry to bring you the news but we do not give ANY drops whatsoever to someone being in clan for a week or even months. We do when we feel we can really thrust the person.

Originally posted by 0000000
    people who glitch are all fags who cant pk.
    well ppl who glitch glitchers are no different then

hackers who hack hackers

or scammers who scam scammers <<< seems to be overly accepted here

Well I guess some ppl like to fight fire with fire. No matter how much ppl glitch on me I don't glitch back, I just take off all my armors so they will come back to fight me. And now with with ctrl+minor not working I can kill most of the rogues before they get away. And Tickled I must agree with the ppl saying ur total shit when it comes too playing ur class. Owned u when I played on ::CaM:: and thought well hey maybe it's the gear that makes it so easy, jumped on my own char and owned u again just as easy.

So next time before u start flaming orcs about glitching, go orc and play orc for a while and u will see humans are just the same. Believe me I know, I was human until like 4 months ago!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast