G1 Credits

This is a discussion on G1 Credits within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Herro, i got a little problem I started a new knight online account and a gamersfirst account and i bought ...
Page: 1

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Default G1 Credits

Herro, i got a little problem

I started a new knight online account and a gamersfirst account and i bought 3200 g1 credits there but i found out that i have no idea how to fix the credits to the account cus when i check PUS i got 0 credits and on the gamersfirst homepage i got 3200 credits.
    Before u could buy platina from there but not now.

anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Send a ticket.

already done that but i can still check if anyone got some experience from this

Richie

Back in September 09 it was decided that G1 will no longer exchange g1c to kc. Your about the 100000th person to ask the same question. Dont believe me? search 'G1 Credits'.

It was announced in september 2009 that g1 credits will be no longer convertible into Knight Cash and they sent email notifications about it. If you purchased g1 credits you won't be able to use them in KO. However, you can try sending ticket, asking them to transfer your g1 credits into KC. I did it just few days ago, had 4800 g1's on account (but it was purchased long time ago - dunno if it matters). I have sent a ticket telling them that I have bought g1 credits long time ago and cannot use them in KO. Asked If they could change them into KC. And it took only 2 days, they deleted g1's and have sent me 2 new ESN codes for 4.8k KC.
    So it can be done. Just try
    good luck

happend 2 a friend 2-3weeks ago they transferd it but said they wont do it again u should be aight

ok ty for the answers i gonna try to fix this problem

did they fix it?

They will take ur G1 credits and give u a new esn code for knightcash, so check when your ticket is closed, the esn number will be there in the response

Banned

>_< it really suck you can't use paypal to buy prem

Quote Originally Posted by poojabba View Post
    >_< it really suck you can't use paypal to buy prem
    +1
    stupid playspan

dirtysanchez

i think its stupid how u just cant exchange g1 creds for kc anymore. the stupidest idea. i mean i live in australia, dont have a credit card and the only way i can get prem or kc is to buy some prepaid visa gift card from the post office. and that can only be used on paypal and thats it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    i think its stupid how u just cant exchange g1 creds for kc anymore. the stupidest idea. i mean i live in australia, dont have a credit card and the only way i can get prem or kc is to buy some prepaid visa gift card from the post office. and that can only be used on paypal and thats it.
    +1, yeah .. i had to get a fkn debit card just for Prem.. If paypal was allowed then GG.

Use shattered crystal, you can pay by paypal there. They will call you

guyko

dont think so