Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Wheres all the 80s coming from?

This is a discussion on Wheres all the 80s coming from? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya well I noticed a few new warriors 80 on Cwest, in the past 3 days? I mean we all ...
Page: 1

ChocolateMints

Ya well I noticed a few new warriors 80 on Cwest, in the past 3 days? I mean we all know who the level 79s on the server going to 80... but this is odd just seeing new 80s popping outta no where. I think they found a way to either dupe a cypher ring or its corruption. If you know anything please post ur opinions or information! Thanks!

Banned

How did you get 80?

ChocolateMints

How did you get 80?[/b]
    I leveled but seeing that CWest is a not a very large server, and with the help of kingofknight. You can keep tabs on the 78-79 going to 80. Also these players who level legit are in the top 5 clans. All the 80s ive seen so far were clanless at first.

Banned

well i know 1 of the 80s who is clanless and he levelled there.

Banned

Who's 80 apart from the one I know (MM and AFK/Vic warriors)? :blink:

ChocolateMints

well i know 1 of the 80s who is clanless and he levelled there.[/b]
    Lol really, whos that huh?

Banned

FearedGladiator went to human levelled to 80 changed name. isnt really hard todo, like you used AFK to get 80 then went orc, like what hes doing

ChocolateMints

FearedGladiator went to human levelled to 80 changed name. isnt really hard todo, like you used AFK to get 80 then went orc, like what hes doing[/b]
    Great idea, lets not thinking about the obvious. I'm guessing your feargladiators personal dick sucker. I'm just trying to get the story straight, and I didnt use anybody. I made those leveling parties you idiot. Randoms, AFK, DarkForces, KingofFighter, kthx bb. I went to human when I was 69. Never thought I would even get 80 but I just kept leveling and found a friend to help me exp so whatever dude say what you want. This topic is not about me.

The only person I could think FearedGladiators is shark. but if shark logins to the game, we will know its not him and once again another Pr1nce from no where.

Banned

You went orc at 69? so you was 69 last week? how did u make 11 levels in a week?

and no shark isnt fearedgladiator

ChocolateMints

You went orc at 69? so you was 69 last week? how did u make 11 levels in a week?

and no shark isnt fearedgladiator[/b]
    Your lost pal. If you don't have a clue about CWest, maybe you shouldn't post in topics about other servers. You obviously know nothing about the server.

Banned

im level 75 there, what you talking about? you need to make your mind up wether you got 80 over a month ago or was 69 last week and made 11 levels in a week.

ChocolateMints

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 27,915
    Server: Diez
    Nation: Karus

Maybe you should update your KO4LIFE Server information.

And I went orc when I was 80. I went human when I was 69 from orc. I returned to orc side after an arguement with Devin. Why don't you use the search option if your clueless and making false accusations to me.

Banned

why should i update it aint important, and i love how you changed went orc at 69 to human at 69. so i was right the first time eh?

im level 75 there, what you talking about? you need to make your mind up wether you got 80 over a month ago or was 69 last week and made 11 levels in a week.[/b]
    you sound very dumb :S. i was also wondering where they came from cause i havent really seen any other 78 or 79 warriors recently then these guys are suddenly 80 and ive already seen all the other 80 warriors online since then so they havent name changed...idk it seems fishy

Zaczaco11

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 27,915
    Server: Diez
    Nation: Karus
    Maybe you should update your KO4LIFE Server information.

And I went orc when I was 80. I went human when I was 69 from orc. I returned to orc side after an arguement with Devin. Why don't you use the search option if your clueless and making false accusations to me.[/b]
    dont get mad cuz u made an irrelevant thread. ppl exp sell up and the buyer changes the name.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast