G1 to Knight Cash?

This is a discussion on G1 to Knight Cash? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello pals. Seems like ive done a mistake buying G1 credits instead of KC thru the knight pus. is there ...
Page: 1

RYMDGRISEN

Default G1 to Knight Cash?

Hello pals.

Seems like ive done a mistake buying G1 credits instead of KC thru the knight pus. is there anyway to convert the g1 to kc?

Thanks!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

no.

not anymore, they have disabled that feature, you could always try send in a ticket, but i don't think you'll get it changed, they have already informed about this for some time and now said it's final that they won't change G1 to KC.

but like i said feel free to send in a ticket, u never know what might happen.

i know my brother in law did the same thing... but he sent a ticket they kept auto respond and then said sorry we dont do that anymore he mentioned contacting the BBB and they did it they said it was a 1 time thing for him

I did once that kind of mistake and sent a ticket , they converted my g1 to kc but that was about 1 year ago ... try to send ticket , hopefully they will fix it , it is really sh.t that we cant use g1 credits as kc , this makes no sense , why then ko belong to gamersfirst .

godhand

Quote Originally Posted by RYMDGRISEN View Post
    Hello pals.

Seems like ive done a mistake buying G1 credits instead of KC thru the knight pus. is there anyway to convert the g1 to kc?

Thanks!
    Hi, i had the same problem, i had whrite to support, in offcial website (same as i bought g1) and he had answer to me, we can't trade your G1 to KC.

I had Whrite a new tiket for gamefirst take back G1, and i had answer we will work for find a solution, 3-4 day after my G1 have disapear, and my $ is back to my count.

I think that can be the solution.

For you buy KC, buy Esn codes in other website, or click and buy (in game) but C&B don't work on C-W...

Good game at all

Quote Originally Posted by godhand View Post
    Hi, i had the same problem, i had whrite to support, in offcial website (same as i bought g1) and he had answer to me, we can't trade your G1 to KC.

I had Whrite a new tiket for gamefirst take back G1, and i had answer we will work for find a solution, 3-4 day after my G1 have disapear, and my $ is back to my count.

I think that can be the solution.

For you buy KC, buy Esn codes in other website, or click and buy (in game) but C&B don't work on C-W...

Good game at all
    lies

10 chars

still got 3200 g1 same cannot and they will not change it into kc got us !