Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

G13 Keyboard

This is a discussion on G13 Keyboard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on Not at all ! It's impossible tu use the macro from a keyboard. it don't use ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    Not at all ! It's impossible tu use the macro from a keyboard. it don't use the same solfware as KO. If u want to use some Macro, i suggest u to use ACTool. (downlaod here => AC Tool Home Page )

why would you say its impossible? just makes you look dumb...most high tech keyboards come with cd's to program macros. One i know about is razor keyboards.. they work in-game

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Programming your keyboard to execute commands is far away from impossible, in the past I have programmed both my keyboard and mouse into executing various commands including "key sends" or whatever you want to call them (non ko related, but it would still work in ko if I wanted it to).

AC Tools is both crap and against the TOS.

Banned

i playd rogue ... i stoped to play cos my minor combo is bad ... but i think many rogues using some things like this keayboard .... thats LOW ... to use some TPT ... to be beter .... it's just not you ... makes no sens

Quote Originally Posted by plus9 View Post
    why would you say its impossible? just makes you look dumb...most high tech keyboards come with cd's to program macros. One i know about is razor keyboards.. they work in-game
    Razor work ? hum... so explain me ! because i have one, and it not working at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    Razor work ? hum... so explain me ! because i have one, and it not working at all.
    well you have a razor... if you had a razer then MAYBE it could work! :P

I don't think using a keyboards in-built macro function is illegal? But its definitely nooby..

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Razer, Razor whatever.
    Any keyboard works.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geerome View Post
    I don't think using a keyboards in-built macro function is illegal? But its definitely nooby..
    it's illegal, not sure about detectable though...

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    When I played priest full time, I was looking into creating a macro that would make the HP pots and set up a selling merchant for me and wondered about the G series keyboards. I even called the people at Logitech to see if it was compatible with KO. They told me that the only anti-cheating software that would render the G series keyboards ineffective was GameGuard by nProtect. This was well over a year ago, so I don't know if anything has changed.

Never bought the keyboard though so I can't give you a definitive answer as to whether it works with KO or not. Making pots never panned out to be the financial windfall I was hoping. I make more buying/selling in one day than I ever did making pots.

GL.
    You now that i think about it how awesome would it be if you just ran a macros (app programed) to log you on to KO automatically that would beat all the bull shit hehe, have one for 1 server other for server 2. It can be done for WOW using the lyacosa keyboard but im not sure for KO. Ill research.

And the Lyacosa keyboard doesnt work, but the mouse does put a Buff++++SwwwSTR so it types for me lol. I like the mouse and key board cause they light up so you can play in the dark, big hand so i need a big mouse. I use the logitech more then the lycosa; I like the Wireless logitech better for day time playing, and its sturdy so i mash keys hard compared to the lyacosa i feel i can break it if i press the keys to hard : b
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 12-11-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    Razer, Razor whatever.
    Any keyboard works.
    The macro program wich is with the pack of my Razer Lycosa not working at all, even if i put numeric ID of the key...
    That's why i said the legaly program of the keyboard not working for KO.
    About ACTool, legal or not, i don't know but i know lot of player who use this and nobody were banned for use it.

I think macro can be tolerate for xp, but never for pk ! The art of pk is exact the opposite of macro do !

i have the stock dell keyboard. you mad

PointZero

dontknow4life

RageQuit

do you know how many scrub ass rogues in usko use a keyboard to become gg ...its so fking sad .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RageQuit View Post
    do you know how many scrub ass rogues in usko use a keyboard to become gg ...its so fking sad .
    not really, how many bro?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    not really, how many bro?

lol
    srsly bro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast