Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

G15 GAMING KEYBOARD

This is a discussion on G15 GAMING KEYBOARD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; {{{{ Wondering }}}} If I had this keyboard, would tez still pick on my skill bar? :P There's another one ...
Page: 2

Cleatus

{{{{ Wondering }}}} If I had this keyboard, would tez still pick on my skill bar? :P

There's another one out there.. it's basically a pressure pad, each key has it's own unique ID, you may place the keys on the pad in any random configuration you wish. No need to re-map keys, just move them around to fit your liking. Sadly, I cannot find the link - - it was a concept piece and is available in hongkong for the bargain discount price of about 300 bux american.

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus
    {{{{ Wondering }}}} *If I had this keyboard, would tez still pick on my skill bar? * :P *

There's another one out there.. it's basically a pressure pad, each key has it's own unique ID, you may place the keys on the pad in any random configuration you wish. *No need to re-map keys, just move them around to fit your liking. *Sadly, I cannot find the link - - it was a concept piece and is available in hongkong for the bargain discount price of about 300 bux american.
    prob :P :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

did u keep it the same or u been trying new things....if it work for u dont fix it as the old saying goes...if u tried something else and its more comfortable then get used to it and it will be better

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: your still my hero either way

Cleatus

using different combinations and variations.. trying to find something "better"

haven't found anything I'm overly fond of, SO - I've decided the answer is to level level and just get stronger. In the mean time, still experimenting.

:wub: :wub: you were my hero first.

visi

I need to upgrade. <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus
    using different combinations and variations.. trying to find something "better"

haven't found anything I'm overly fond of, SO - I've decided the answer is to level level and just get stronger. *In the mean time, still experimenting.

:wub: *:wub: *you were my hero first.
    awwwww....... <_< ewwwwww :P :lol: j/k

well since your leveling try out all that shit on apos like i do....i been trying to get the w,s,skil, r r combo down

FatM4n

I have a saitek gaming keyboard with blue backligt ^^

ELLESMEŽ

So if u have some good gears and have that fuking keyboard , u don't need to be good player !!! :angry:

Cleatus

No, but could definately help.

Doesn't matter for me :S I get so much lag this past week I get pwnt and by the time I catch up to the game I'm dead and no one is around. It's not my connection either, I do ping -t and get 5-7ms rates consistantly.

JudgmentDay

fancy buttons and flashing gizmos doesn't mean its the best gaming keyboard.

Best keyboard for gaming is the raptor K1, it was designed for professional gamers. It has no fancy gadgets, no flashing lights, no LCD displays, just a standard qwerty keyboard with some important modifications B)

- Customizable light option
    - Customizable key lock option
    - USB hub for mouse and headset
    - Guaranteed 50 mio. klicks on each button (competition can support from 5 mio up to a max of 25 mio clicks per button)
    - Full-N-Key-Rollover (press as many buttons as you want and the keyboard still works with NO latency)
    - Micro-Switches (gold plated) under EACH key (no rubber mat or any other cheap crab)
    - 30% shorter pressure point than competition, which makes you 30% faster than with a competitor keyboard *

2nd i would recommend the keyboard i use..

FatM4n

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    fancy buttons and flashing gizmos doesn't mean its the best gaming keyboard.

Best keyboard for gaming is the raptor K1, it was designed for professional gamers. *It has no fancy gadgets, no flashing lights, no LCD displays, just a standard qwerty keyboard with some important modifications *B) *

- Customizable light option
    - Customizable key lock option
    - USB hub for mouse and headset
    - Guaranteed 50 mio. klicks on each button (competition can support from 5 mio up to a max of 25 mio clicks per button)
    - Full-N-Key-Rollover (press as many buttons as you want and the keyboard still works with NO latency)
    - Micro-Switches (gold plated) under EACH key (no rubber mat or any other cheap crab)
    - 30% shorter pressure point than competition, which makes you 30% faster than with a competitor keyboard *

2nd i would recommend the keyboard i use..

I have the second one u showed with the program able pad too :P

no macroe here :P

Zparda

T> IN for Macro Keyboard :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Baba
    it is true, ask Devile he use it, and phantom rogue also
    haha, wanna see a pic of my keyboard?

FatM4n

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    it is true, ask Devile he use it, and phantom rogue also
    haha, wanna see a pic of my keyboard? [/b]
    pls show I bet it's full of half eaten pizza

Banned Senior Member

no, just other random things inside

FatM4n

aha better then half eaten pizza atleast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast