Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is the game any fun

This is a discussion on is the game any fun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; usko was only good at KO , KE times , after that k2 ruined it ´pretty much[/b] +1 to that... ...
Page: 2

usko was only good at KO , KE times , after that k2 ruined it ´pretty much[/b]
    +1 to that... running with fps and like glaves in cz was fun back in the days and pwning every1 h34r: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    I need some kind of time teleportation machine :blink:

Banned

It was fun at KO and KE times, it's still pretty fun if you find good people to pk with and shit although there is MASSIVE ( I MEAN HUGE HUGE HUGE ) KOXPing and hacking so it ruins most of the fun, but if you want you can still have good times playing the game

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

even something i enjoyed most in jpko back in 2007, the bdw is fucked in usko....i loose 8 out of 10 bdw on cw because of wallhacker and monument buggers.....i used to love the bdw and i wouldnt mind to loose against a good human party....but loosing 8/10 because 3 human sins are camping the respawnpoint or bugging the monument and sitting in their town, that u cant win with 49:2 kills....thats just lame

LookBehindYou

still havent found anything better[/b]

real life is just around the corner young padawan

or play CS 1.6 like me h34r:

Little archer Senior Member

its boring but somehow i cant stop playing

ThePrime

its fun if you can find a good social clan. if you know how to play and if you have decent items.

cheating turks? first of all nation cheats. just cause 80% is turk most cheaters are turks. duh
    cheaters? are only fun cause they are noobish and easy to kill.
    bugs? makes it only more challenging.

people whining its no fun? ye those pise me off. they better get a life or something instead of complaining whole day.
    it only gets less fun with every expansion? hell no. those people only can remember the good things about those days i think cause for me KE was playground for cheaters. if you think cheaters are hugh these days think again how cheaters were even more powerfull in those days.

back in the days of ke you only had wars and ft. now you have bf bdw ft wars (maybe some day again ed) all nice events.

BigApple

This game is like a bad relationship. Just good enough to keep you playing, but bad enough that you know you should quit and regret staying.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

To tell you the truth, it use to be really fun back during old KO and into KE.. I think it has went downhill since then, well for me any ways.. Was a great experience though, met some great people..[/b]
    ugly bitch!!!

game is fun for me cuz i play one of the best geared chars on olympia for free so...yeah...livin the dream lol

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

JPKO is much more fun because of less cheaters and no bugs.

YoWazup

all servers sucks filled with koxpers filled with glitchers filled with gm shoppers..
    gg only the gg server is c-west rest are filled with everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12