Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Game Beyond Shit

This is a discussion on Game Beyond Shit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Million u said the same thnig 5 times. * And it proved nothnig. * Where you going ...
Page: 3

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Million
    u said the same thnig 5 times. *
    And it proved nothnig. *
    Where you going with it ? *

And yes im sure the majority of the forum agrees with me that this game has gone to shit under k2 managment.
    True, has gone to shit under K2 management...but if you don't like it, as ppl said, just leave...if you cannot overcome being koxped, having a hard pk time, then no one blames you, but you cannot expect everyone to think just like you, and you cannot call retards to those that don't share your opinions.

If you don't wanna pay for premium, then don't...if you don't wanna log 'till koxp issue is fixed, then don't log...that simple...you don't have to come and start arguing with everyone with one more useless thread about something we all already know...we just kept our mouths closed because there's no much to do...K2 sucks and they will do nothing, at least for a while...but if ppl wants to spend some time playing this, then you are no one to tell them they cannot, because every single person is free to take its own decisions.

PS: Shellshocked said 5 different things on his post...you should calm down and start reading what ppl post instead of reading what you expect them to post just to justify your anger.

Hells Kitchen

how about you stfu if you dont like it then leave KO easy as that, your point out shit that everyone already knows. If we wanted to here the same shit over and over i would of pmed you.

Million

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    how about you stfu if you dont like it then leave KO easy as that, your point out shit that everyone already knows. If we wanted to here the same shit over and over i would of pmed you.
    So you guys like it then?

thats what i thought.

5 mins a go i just died thinking , what the fuk am i DOING? 4 kospers and nothing funny, just died like someone playing for first time i feel really bad, how k2 can make new policies and the game is becoming A REAL FUCKING SHIT!!

K2 CAN REALLY SUCK MY BALLS.

ps: still selling my acc 1000 $ everything

wats the point of this complain? It has been done 798765464 times on this forum.

Ruthless

This kid doesn't pay for prem cos he needs it to pay for Anger Management :lol:

i spend around 50 bucks USD on KO in total haha (3 ~ 4 years playing )

nation transfer / bronze preimum ftw <3

Blancanieves

1 day... all (no turkish ppl ) will leave the game...
    1day 100% will be turks and server will be allow for cheats
    1 day Turks will get bored KO
    and k2 will close the game
    end of history

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123