Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: This is Why KOL sucks.

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: This is Why KOL sucks. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok this is why knight online sucks.. we have litle nerds who dont have a real social life so they ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Ok this is why knight online sucks.. we have litle nerds who dont have a real social life so they decide to spend all there money (or parents money) on buying items from other people just so they can BE THE BEST. lmfao who would spend over 500$ on pixels are you insane? ive heard stories on this forum where a guys spent over 5000$ on kol. Honestly, who would spend that much money on a crappy watered down version of WoW. And most people who do buy items from other people will often get there accoutns banned/hacked in the next couple of months and then go running to k2 for them to fix it. Its YOUR fault for buying accounts,items,gbs and im pretty sure its against the rules, so please dont fill up the forums "OMG BABA IVE BEEN SCAMEMD BABA SADFACE" This game isnt even fair its whoever has the lowest life of spending the most money.

Thats all i have to say.

Btw flamers and turks who think there USKO but have the worst english I have ever seen in my life please kindly... GTFO

Banned

Ok this is why knight online sucks.. we have litle nerds who dont have a real social life so they decide to spend all there money (or parents money) on buying items from other people just so they can BE THE BEST. lmfao who would spend over 500$ on pixels are you insane? ive heard stories on this forum where a guys spent over 5000$ on kol. Honestly, who would spend that much money on a crappy watered down version of WoW. And most people who do buy items from other people will often get there accoutns banned/hacked in the next couple of months and then go running to k2 for them to fix it. Its YOUR fault for buying accounts,items,gbs and im pretty sure its against the rules, so please dont fill up the forums "OMG BABA IVE BEEN SCAMEMD BABA SADFACE" This game isnt even fair its whoever has the lowest life of spending the most money.

Thats all i have to say.

Btw flamers and turks who think there USKO but have the worst english I have ever seen in my life please kindly... GTFO[/b]
    YES! I think i can see your vagina now!

Uzu

Thats all i have to say.

Btw flamers and turks who think there USKO but have the worst english I have ever seen in my life please kindly... GTFO[/b]
    ppl who have too much money and time...

why is it wrong to buy items if you are a millionaire? i know its abit crazy but ... if u have too much money... xD
    if wow would have 2 nations and same pk as ko, everyone would go WoW cause support and all is awesome BUT pk...

Thats all i have to say.

lmao im a 1337 turk and your english sucks too dude.

legendmage

YES! I think i can see your vagina now![/b]
    So you think im a sissy for complaning about the game? Get out of your computer room and stop exping 24/7 i bet you cream your pants whenever k2 makes a new server "OMG WOOT TIME TO MAKE A NEW CHAR AND BUY PLAT PREM AND EXP 24/7 AND PK ALL THE NOOBS WOOT" and then ill buy some GG UNIQES BABA

ppl who have too much money and time...

why is it wrong to buy items if you are a millionaire? i know its abit crazy but ... if u have too much money... xD
    if wow would have 2 nations and same pk as ko, everyone would go WoW cause support and all is awesome BUT pk...
    lmao im a 1337 turk and your english sucks too dude.[/b]
    Lol Dude my english is fine, im in the 11th grade and i wrote that paragraph in about 5 minutes without proofreading it not bad eh?

Thats all i have to say.

look guys a virgin playing make belief!

Banned

So you think im a sissy for complaning about the game? Get out of your computer room and stop exping 24/7 i bet you cream your pants whenever k2 makes a new server "OMG WOOT TIME TO MAKE A NEW CHAR AND BUY PLAT PREM AND EXP 24/7 AND PK ALL THE NOOBS WOOT" and then ill buy some GG UNIQES BABA[/b]
    Wrong.

Uzu

So you think im a sissy for complaning about the game? Get out of your computer room and stop exping 24/7 i bet you cream your pants whenever k2 makes a new server "OMG WOOT TIME TO MAKE A NEW CHAR AND BUY PLAT PREM AND EXP 24/7 AND PK ALL THE NOOBS WOOT" and then ill buy some GG UNIQES BABA
    Lol Dude my english is fine, im in the 11th grade and i wrote that paragraph in about 5 minutes without proofreading it not bad eh?[/b]
    lol man what is so wrong to follow ur fuking dreams and reach ur goal of 80?
    you know what it does mean for some ppl? i play this game since fuking 5 years and never reached 80 because i played myko for 3 years and im trying my best atm to reach my dream k? kk maybe its exping 24/7 but the day will come when u are 80 and will stop to exp, get bored of pk and go time by time more out until u pk 1 2 hours only a day k?

Banned

you dont have to play if you dont want to <3 i dont mind if u stop playing :P

gravedigga_bg

lol man what is so wrong to follow ur fuking dreams and reach ur goal of 80?[/b]
    You got some dream there bud :blink:

legendmage

Whatever say what you want no-lifers everyone noes this forum is corrupt with babshoppers, koxpers, dupers, acount traders who call themselves "Legit players" and im pretty sure sharing accounts on a new server is pretty illegal too. but it dosent matter a nerds gotta do what a nerds gotta do to be number 1..

Arktic

i agree with some of your points lol

St0neColdKill3r

Lets see whose the nerd?--Nice nick buddy are you really a mage or is that for KO?

If your so much better then everyone on this forum then why slump so low to try to rationalize with them. Since you have it all figured out and realize that KO isn&#39;t for you then bounce the fuck over to WOW4Life.com or more likely michaeljacksonsmyidol.com.

All it sounds like to me is your broke and cant combo. Regardless of what the words said thats all i took away from that.

Thanks for laughs brotha.

legendmage

Lets see whose the nerd?--Nice nick buddy are you really a mage or is that for KO?

If your so much better then everyone on this forum then why slump so low to try to rationalize with them. Since you have it all figured out and realize that KO isn&#39;t for you then bounce the fuck over to WOW4Life.com or more likely michaeljacksonsmyidol.com.

All it sounds like to me is your broke and cant combo. Regardless of what the words said thats all i took away from that.

Thanks for laughs brotha.[/b]
    first off my nick is my ign and second i never said i played wow. And stop trying to insult me when you have never seen a picture of me in real life you fucking insignifcant twat. Go masturbate to a picture of DUAL ROLS +1S and a +9 RAPTOR and some +11 warrior shell i bet that gets you so turned on at night WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ok this is why knight online sucks.. we have litle nerds who dont have a real social life[/b]
    You picked wrong game is everyone else&#39;s fault because? :angry:

sexyrexy

this is exactly why kol sucks.. we have annoying retards like you that complain and whine about everything

no lifer
    babashopper
    blah blah blah
    just because they can spend more time and more money on this game doesnt give you the right to cry about it

kkthxbb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast