Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This game is ending soon

This is a discussion on This game is ending soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.frmtr.com/manes-p/1889549-super...er-listesi.html I saw some of you laughing about +4 uniqs. But all are true. Two of my friends said they ...
Page: 3

Aurora

http://www.frmtr.com/manes-p/1889549-super...er-listesi.html

I saw some of you laughing about +4 uniqs. But all are true. Two of my friends said they saw +4 ROF in Manes on trade.

ChowBoy

I buy it all jajajaja

I am Timmeh Senior Member

this game is not coming to an end i believe that k2 is gonna put a major stop to this..

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ewww just saw old topic

Banned

Funny how someone claims he knows a server where he never played on

Xigenon was a pretty clean server where the +9 high class items where limited compared to servers like Ares, Diez and Beramus. Xig was alot more clean and you knew who had +9 items

On Topic, I'm not suprised to see this and I don know wether I should laugh with the ppl still playing or feel bad for them ;o)[/b]
    Rofl, don't need to play C-West to know there's alot of english palyers, don't need to play Cypher to know that it's like a private server. And you're not playing anymore so how can you know?

Funny how someone tries to looks cool but fails

Banned

There is no dupe in Knight Online. K2's security measure is iron clad. That person is just very lucky with upgrades. He also does Felankors everyday with his clanmates giving him access to a large amount of uniques. Me and him go way back. Don't be fooled by this benumbed attempt to make K2 look bad. It is all a hoax.

JDgarth

I guess you are right moe, this person is not a duper

http://www.frmtr.com/manes-p/1889549-super...er-listesi.html

I saw some of you laughing about +4 uniqs. But all are true. Two of my friends said they saw +4 ROF in Manes on trade.[/b]

Ya there are some turks, yes they are turk - not trying to offend anyone, who are selling the bugged +4 uniques on oly too, as well as any +9...all newly made from the new bugs...laugh all u like.

Banned

IF they could dupe, they wouldnt make like 1x rouge shell boots +9

they would go insane

Banned

whi cares its xig server

ZumieZ

i call the turks , Karus
    We are basically human and they are the Mutants xD

Banned Senior Member

IF they could dupe, they wouldnt make like 1x rouge shell boots +9

they would go insane[/b]
    He got a point there, if someone could dupe wouldnt he dupe like crazy and make hundreds of +9 and +10s?

xstep

i think there is no dupe right now...

He got a point there, if someone could dupe wouldnt he dupe like crazy and make hundreds of +9 and +10s?[/b]

First of all, since some people just don't read the posts, here's some of the recent problems:

1. Dupes were going on with stackables, it started out with Abys Fires and Blessings, as well as other misc stackable items.

2. There was a dupe bug for none stackable items that allowed you to trade the item or merch. This didn't happen frequently but when dupers could do it they try to get rid of the item for dirt cheap. When you relogged or after a bit of time, the item went "black" or disappeared from your inn.

3. There was a trina and tears bug that allowed you to upgrade 100% to +9 (also there was or is a bug to 100% make +4 uniques). If you go look at any of the turk forums they are full of recently made +9 items for sale. One of the main people who figured this bug out is a turk who owns a private server. He and his buddies spend a lot of time working on these kinds of bugs and then try them in USKO when they work. You think it's small business or bs, but when a guy who makes 12k a year at best buys himself a new house in his country off bugged items, you see why its worth it to them.

4. There was a coin dupe where you could log ur char in a certain way that caused you to roll back ur char for a min or so and caused your stackables and coins to dupe, also using letters.

Flame all you guys like but these things are what they are. You noticed all the new +9, you notice the letters and trinas are taken out of game, but don't be naive or nit pick because someone says "dupe" and not "bug."

All I want is them to unlock the chars with coins because punishing the rest of the KO community for the works of gold farmers is total fucking bs. It isn't enough we have to deal with all the above on top of macroers at felenkor servers 1 and 2, bf being closed because of macro there...jeezus what a train wreck.

Banned

pfft i believe it look at that lmao i doubt he farmed....

The +10's are here long time ago ..Is the first time u see that ppl sellin +10 ?..Comon..Turk's always had em and sellin em from the first months or the first year...So u don't need about ending ko..But maybe it could be '' Ko ending for english speakers ( maybe ..) '' but i don't think so...Even with all those +10 +4 an english speaker( skiller) can kill a turk easily....Check that always an english speaker is the top player..( lordos - aliakmonas ( ares) palaviarhs ( dies) example's) ..So i don't really worrie about that.. :P..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast