Drop Boxes Won't Open and........

This is a discussion on Drop Boxes Won't Open and........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have experienced this on numerous servers. Kill a mob, box drops, either it wont open or it opens but ...
Page: 1

BlackOak

I have experienced this on numerous servers. Kill a mob, box drops, either it wont open or it opens but it cant be looted. Anyone else having this problem? I know occasionally this happens, but in recent weeks it seems to me it is gaining in frequency. On one dissapointing instance ( and there have been many), saw an IB +1 drop from a Golem, but could not loot the item out of the box.

i have reported it to KO "bug report" but have yet to receive a response.

Banned

I've had same problem...
    If box wont open then spam until it opens (worked always for me)
    And if u couldn't loot item then move 1 item in your inventory and spawm on items (worked 2 times for me :P)

Jaex

Missed out on Exceptional II

Roberto

mybe your weith is 2 high and cant loot it, i always press few time if box dont opened ( heapends all the time at golems)

Lioncet

that happend to me too 2 days ago killing antares i couldn't get the drop from the box

normally happens to me when lagging.. once missed a kekuri from a kekoon captain.. but it just kept moving up on my screen

killer2675

i had this once when we killed the samma got a 1h giga but it wouldnt loot we sat there for like 1 or 2 minutes clicking like crazy but it wouldnt loot for some reason...

Sno0p

Happens like since Ronark got released.Sometimes if you insist opening the box it will eventually open ,but sometimes not.And again sometimes if you insist looting the items by re-opening box you may be able to loot,or not.

Havvk

happen to me too,i couldnt loot the CS,IN,IB but i could loot the bus/bes from soloing felankor

Ayman4u

yep im the Marbles and Flenkor looter when we can't open box i spam opening it till it gets open and i loot the drop ^^ happens like 10 + times

black-art

This happened to me many times when i farmed TC's with mage.
    And when i use ignition skill or some other DOT (damage over time) i cant open box.
    Spaming click on box can help, but not always.

BJK

fucking bugg