MSS 2

This is a discussion on MSS 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so been away from the game for a while i went to do MSS 2 to get chitin def parts.. ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default MSS 2

so been away from the game for a while i went to do MSS 2 to get chitin def parts.. and i can do it on my lvl 72, and not only that but i have to be solo.. so i am wondering if the monsters in MSS 2 still drop def chitin or if im wasting my time?

Banned

nop , ur just wasting ur time

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    nop , ur just wasting ur time
    so then where do the def chitins come from nowadays

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    so then where do the def chitins come from nowadays
    tbh i have no ide cuz i tried mss2 myself as well but ended up wasting 1+ hr.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

shiit..no wonder rog dd 7 worth too damn much..

Banned Senior Member

The drop chance is very low.

Any1 know without a doubt that mss 2 does or does not drop def chitins anymore... i find it hard to believe that they would just get rid of def chitins

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Havent been there for ages, but try go with pimped lvl 50 char (basicaly some low lvl) and make sure u got premium. Drop rate should be fine.

On lvl 70+ was always hard to get any def part, espacialy without premium. I probably was farming eveything in this game for hours, with and without prem, and my conclusion is - prem helps with drops everywhere, and lower level helps in some places (sometimes is better high lvl only coz you can kill faster with it, drop rate will be worse, but u will kill much more mobs and u get more drops this way)

Before the chaos expansion my main income was farming MSS2. Rogue DD was the most valuable, then warrior, priest, mage i sold them like 80/20/15/10m each. The droprate was strange, with my 70+ i only got axe def sometimes clubdef chitins but nothing else, then i changed to a level 55 sin/priest and woot, rogue dd from the first mob. I had to keep the farmer char at 55 because from level 56 the droprate lowered significantly. Before chaos mss2 was a party instance now it's a solo and i spent at least 5 hours (more than 100 runs) without any drop so i guess def chitins removed from mss2 (or just bugged).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Before the chaos expansion my main income was farming MSS2. Rogue DD was the most valuable, then warrior, priest, mage i sold them like 80/20/15/10m each. The droprate was strange, with my 70+ i only got axe def sometimes clubdef chitins but nothing else, then i changed to a level 55 sin/priest and woot, rogue dd from the first mob. I had to keep the farmer char at 55 because from level 56 the droprate lowered significantly. Before chaos mss2 was a party instance now it's a solo and i spent at least 5 hours (more than 100 runs) without any drop so i guess def chitins removed from mss2 (or just bugged).
    omg that sucks bad.
    I just made an lvl 54 sin cuz i wanted to farm there for def chitins:P
    but good to know that they arent there anymore this save me alot of time thanks alot.

so its gone huh, just as i thought =(

so the next server, wont have any def fp, def chitin, def paper either? (mss3 drop paper def still? or not?)

Zwn

mss3 just doesnt exist anymore
    still chances mss2 drop chitin again some day, but for now u re right

Doooh Senior Member

MSS2? What is that? =D