In Game Music

This is a discussion on In Game Music within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How do I turn the shit off but keep sound effects?...
Page: 1

ub3rslart

Default In Game Music

How do I turn the shit off but keep sound effects?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ub3rslart View Post
    How do I turn the shit off but keep sound effects?
    I barely flame anyone. But c'mon...have you even checked the options menu?..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

God, turn off everything
    I've been playing sooooo long, and maby in total played with music & effects for 1 week.

Can't stand the music of the game

Banned Senior Member

Ingame you can uncheck background music and keep special effects. I love effect sounds, it is also better for your combo.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

the music and sound effects are soo aweful. i can still hear the original ko music in my head...

hm anyone remmber how to change the music to like rock/rap music i remmber a few years ago some one changed the in game music to some thing different, anyone remmber how to do it?

Default :)

f10-options
    ..dismarck music
    -...dismark sound backround

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

man i havent had in game music for years :O i bet if i put it on it will bring me back MYKO memories

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    hm anyone remmber how to change the music to like rock/rap music i remmber a few years ago some one changed the in game music to some thing different, anyone remmber how to do it?
    I haven't read what that guy posted back then, but two days ago i was playing with the gamesounds. I was renaming skillsounds in the ko Snd folder. I noticed how there were sounds like new_frostnova. They all sounded pretty nice but most didn't really fit with the animation. Somehow they chose not to use most of these new, fresh sounds and just let them rot in the folder.

Anyhow at KnightOnline\Snd there are mp3's called 1_karus ; 2_elmolad ; 21_moradon ; 71_ronak ; 75_korowaz and 85_chaos .
    I only had the background sound on after during beta so i don't know if these are the current background sounds, but they most likely are. So you can just backup those above mentioned files, and rename your <song>.mp3 to 1_moradon for example. After renaming it, paste it in knightonline/snd and replace the existing 1_moradon file. After doing that it should play the song you chose everytime you are in moradon.
    Note:I haven't tried this myself, but it should work

antoinevl1

go option and all possibilty are there... even noob should know tat