Results 1 to 14 of 14

in game name - ban?

This is a discussion on in game name - ban? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhm names like NiggaStoleMyBike etc they can get banned? or any other "offencive names"...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default in game name - ban?

    uhm names like NiggaStoleMyBike etc they can get banned? or any other "offencive names"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    EHV
    Posts
    263

    Default

    A Rapist is someone who's doing something to something/someone that something/someone doesn't want...

    Against it's / his / her will...

    What about that then? :lol:

  3. #3
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Lets pation for the name SheBiach to be banned as I find it highly offensive and offends my beleaves.

  4. #4
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    well i just wann know if i can get banned or not if i do some kind of name like that :unsure:

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    568

    Default

    as long as ur char name is not KoHack like my 1st char in usko, u can even call it K2SuckMyBalls and gms wont do a shit about it

    K2 policies ftw

  6. #6
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    lmao i wish i wont get banned....oh well turks gone get pissed :rollseyes:

  7. #7
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Originally posted by ic:
    lmao i wish i wont get banned....oh well turks gone get pissed *:rollseyes:
    lol whats tha name :P ?

  8. #8
    Speed
    Guest

    Default

    i saw someone called " IstanBullshit " rofl.. i doubt he gets banned anyways , so yeah u can name change to whatever u want

  9. #9
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Helseth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Helseth)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    lmao i wish i wont get banned....oh well turks gone get pissed *:rollseyes:
    lol whats tha name :P ?[/b]
    AllahStoleMyCombo :wub: :P B)

  10. #10
    CorpseOfDeath
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by Helseth@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:

    lmao i wish i wont get banned....oh well turks gone get pissed *:rollseyes:

    lol whats tha name :P ?
    AllahStoleMyCombo :wub: :P B)[/b]

    lol ^_^

  11. #11
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    just say you spelled rapper wrong by accident


    Originally posted by kohack
    as long as ur char name is not KoHack like my 1st char in usko, u can even call it K2SuckMyBalls and gms wont do a shit about it

    K2 policies ftw
    hehaa

  12. #12
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    i remember Clitoris had his characters name changed to like Knight01920 and given a NCS... he chose the name Clit instead :lol:

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    i remember Clitoris had his characters name changed to like Knight01920 and given a NCS... he chose the name Clit instead :lol:
    If it goes like this I would like to abuse it and make new charaters with weird names and sell the NCS :P

  14. #14
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by giga
    just say you spelled rapper wrong by accident
    name for my dlw not name change raper rapper w/e

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •