Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game Over?

This is a discussion on Game Over? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have been sat for a few days now talking to people about this game about its past and ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Well i have been sat for a few days now talking to people about this game about its past and present and then coming onto the future....With all these problems lately and lack of interest they seem to give towards us, the players. Do you think this is the end to Knight Online?

They have announced they a brining a new server out, but why? They havent even sorted the problems out with the ones that are currently here and they announce they are bringing a new one out, this is obviously to try and get more money but i personnally see this game ending very soon.

What do you think?

post your opinions, do you think this game is close to GAME OVER?

i typed this quick so probably needs editing but meh...

Thanks

Dread

and it is said again and again and again this game will never end.

people will always play this game, if all english speaking people quit, there will still be 500+ turks playing this game on each server.

depending on where you live idk if youve ever stayed up late late late, till about 3 in the morning playing this game

if i stay up until 3 in the morning in a matter of about 3 minutes more then 200 turks log in.

like i said before and like everyone else has said over and over and over

THE GAME WILL NEVER END!!!

stevouk

I think its coming to an end. I think personally this is the beginning of the end.

You scare me.

You people are blind? The beginning of the end was when the first turk logged in to KO.

Izzy

i put too much cheese on my turkey sandwhich dammit

sludge

Dude, what we players feel about this game is irelevant.

The only thing that matters is if k2 will continue to profit from it, and aslong as the money they get from ppl buying premium's and buy stuff in PUS is > then the money they spend on keeping this game running (witch imo should be penuts, cz the cost of the servers they repaid long ago and the only thing left is the cost of the bandwith and some lame gm's that they probably pay them ingame items anyway) then this game will continue.

however it is interesting to actualy know the exact % of the english paying customers vs the turkish paying customers and to see if a they can profit on turks alone (i seriously dought that) but anyway i'll end this with an old hebrew saying.

"Suckers don't die, they are just been replaced by new ones"

my 2 cents.

and it is said again and again and again this game will never end.
    people will always play this game, if all english speaking people quit, there will still be 500+ turks playing this game on each server.
    depending on where you live idk if youve ever stayed up late late late, till about 3 in the morning playing this game
    if i stay up until 3 in the morning in a matter of about 3 minutes more then 200 turks log in.
    like i said before and like everyone else has said over and over and over
    THE GAME WILL NEVER END!!![/b]

500+ wtf? 500? how did you get that low? it's more like 500 turks connect from 1 street.

it's atleast 100.000+ Turks each server.

B@RTOK

Personally K2 is not to blame for these problems in the game. Mgame is the company in charge of creating the patches and updating the game as these guys are the programing company. However K2's customer support is still ranked ungodly low. This new server is to create money but it is also to get people to leave one server and go to the other. I think however that instead of having an 11'th world they should just add a forth server to each world that is already up. Personally this game won't go downhill until they wipe all GB's or items from te servers which I don't think will happen.

Banned

noo this game can't over coz more then 1mil turk's in one month pay gold prem :P :P

stevouk

Theres the servers down again....

KiNgKoNg

You people are blind? The beginning of the end was when the first turk logged in to KO.[/b]
    haha +1

Jimbob89

yup i think sludge etc are right, the game will never come to an end it will just become TRKO once every english or english speaking person has quit :angry: i hate turks (most of em!) :angry:

Precision

All they do is think about money, not the people.....

Guachimagaa

maybe it is coming to an end for the english comunity, but for the turks?? hell no, they'll play until they get old and have kids, and then teach their kids how to play(scam,hack,etc..) then when they reach lvl 120, and they cant go on, editing their lvls, coz theres not a higher cap, they will go all to japan or w/e the game was scrypted, and they will make them raise the lvl cap, and give the patches to k2, so they can keep on wasting their lifes, and paying k2, making them rich... or suicide bomb themselves near k2 company... seeing that the game came to an end for them, there's no need to keep on living.. h34r:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast