Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In game prices

This is a discussion on In game prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you expect after new patch came out ? Markets are getting flooded with new items from medals. New ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

What do you expect after new patch came out ? Markets are getting flooded with new items from medals. New items and armors gonna drop, and yet who know what else.. Is all this gonna have great impact on ingame prices ? Most probably yes, but still I wanna hear some opinions.

PS: I see some instant effect on prices already, but this is just beramus..whats goin on at other servers ?

Tha_Diablo

personally i thinks it will have an effect on the market... it should be at least! Some items more then others....

but what i mostly fear is that new bugs/ cheats will come with this patch (as always :s)

and then the market will be totally fukked up !

anw.... the future will tell us eventually

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

The future will ofc tell us, but we need to know in advance to be ready for it

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i feel something, wrong with the rental item thingie h34r:

NeronDomitius

sell now, buy later
    prices are going down

draviste

It will not only cause prices in game to drop but also cause usd prices to drop as well, when you can get iron neck iron belt from medals and all the other items than the supply of these uniques items will greatly increase and prices will drastically drop.

Vicious

And not to mention that K2 changed the prices of bezoars and gavolt scales so the amount of coins coming into the game will drastically decrease causing the market to crash

startrizerg

i think price of unquie will fall decently , but i think price of 7th grade armor and cursed weapon gonna be high seeing required farming need to make +1 that to can burn ^^ so +7 , +8 of new armor and weapon should be preety dam expensive .
    so less all ur unquie acc now till many ppl dont know about things then buy them back later

i think price of unquie will fall decently , but i think price of 7th grade armor and cursed weapon gonna be high seeing required farming need to make +1 that to can burn ^^ so +7 , +8 of new armor and weapon should be preety dam expensive .
    so less all ur unquie acc now till many ppl dont know about things then buy them back later [/b]

Uniques have been falling and will take a massive dump in this expansion. Medals, chests, gems, increased boss drop rate in CZ, more attilas, cz quest items, etc etc etc. Any one complaining about being under geared can't say shit because they can easily farm and pk for uniques, armors and weapons that will make them at least competitive to some extent (if not only in a full party).

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I'll be honest with you. here think of it like this. Gavolts/Mastodons drop = crap money. So less gb buyers = less babashopping. less babshopping = less people getting geared thus the prices in moradon will drop quite a bit. Also now that a 3rd pk zone has been added, the price of ROC/ROM/ROL and other skill related items should fall as well.

Anyone else agree with me on this?

SonOfaGun

I'll be honest with you. here think of it like this. Gavolts/Mastodons drop = crap money. So less gb buyers = less babashopping. less babshopping = less people getting geared thus the prices in moradon will drop quite a bit. Also now that a 3rd pk zone has been added, the price of ROC/ROM/ROL and other skill related items should fall as well.

Anyone else agree with me on this?[/b]
    +1, claps to K2 for bringing down the gavolt scale+ bezoar prices

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think market will spread.

Cheap stuff will get cheaper. the new "Old accessorys" don&#39;t compound. Anything <100m is not worth renting.

Top class stuff hold price or go up. Weapons over 10GB great returns for rent.

Rich will get richer, poor will find it harder.

Uniques have been falling and will take a massive dump in this expansion. Medals, chests, gems, increased boss drop rate in CZ, more attilas, cz quest items, etc etc etc. Any one complaining about being under geared can&#39;t say shit because they can easily farm and pk for uniques, armors and weapons that will make them at least competitive to some extent (if not only in a full party).[/b]
    +1

u can leech monument and pk so making nps is easy
    also dont forget u can rent +7 shells and +7 weapons for 500k a day

draviste

You will see a mad rush of people trying to dump expensive items on the markets already I see IN +3 and rols +3 in pathos section, as this stuff is not nearly as valuable today as it was yesterday, with the medals and the drop rate on boss&#39;s and generators cranked right up it will drive down the value of items and start to eliminate the usd sales as this stuff just wont be worth that much anymore. It is actually a good move on ko&#39;s part as it will start elimanating the big usd items from the game as they will become easier to get.

zheka1k

You will see a mad rush of people trying to dump expensive items on the markets already I see IN +3 and rols +3 in pathos section, as this stuff is not nearly as valuable today as it was yesterday, with the medals and the drop rate on boss&#39;s and generators cranked right up it will drive down the value of items and start to eliminate the usd sales as this stuff just wont be worth that much anymore. It is actually a good move on ko&#39;s part as it will start elimanating the big usd items from the game as they will become easier to get.[/b]
    where do u see +3 in and rols in merchant? its only a buing merchant, so far prices havent dropped much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast