Game starting to take a turn for the best?

This is a discussion on Game starting to take a turn for the best? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on my server NP transferers are banned, alot of illegal +10 items are deleted ( and the accounts with many ...
Page: 1

Default Game starting to take a turn for the best?

on my server NP transferers are banned, alot of illegal +10 items are deleted ( and the accounts with many illegal items terminated), and now they are starting item restorations for people who are hacked.

Many of these changes have been long awaited , but is K2 finally starting to get the picture? I'm thinking about starting to play again now that I've seen some of these things..

can someone come in and please crush my hopes and name all the bad things still going on?

Thousands of people die everyday. So you should not waste your time and play

Gud enuff? hmm You meant whats going on ingame? :!( who cares about what happened outside iight

they should take a look in Ares too ......

Quote Originally Posted by J0MES0N View Post
    they should take a look in Ares too ......
    i do not think that would happen and here is why...

they are telling those that got hacked that there is no way to track these lost items so how would they know is a gm made +10 and sold them or the anval