Is the game still alive??

This is a discussion on Is the game still alive?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, last time I played was like 2 or more years ago. Played on c-west ardream. Back then unless you ...
Page: 1

Default Is the game still alive??

Well, last time I played was like 2 or more years ago.
    Played on c-west ardream.

Back then unless you invested 1000$, You couldn't realy do anything in ardream?
    Is the game still like this?
    Also, ardream was full with hackers..

What im trying to say is Im dying to come back, but by the way the game was back then im afraid what it is right now.

So who can summarize for me all that changed??

Thanks alot!

go another server, c-west merged into an old server which had +9-10 items and +3 uniques. so no, without investing a lot you won't do anything except with a strong clan with duffers ;P

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSeiiya View Post
    go another server, c-west merged into an old server which had +9-10 items and +3 uniques. so no, without investing a lot you won't do anything except with a strong clan with duffers ;P

Ty for your comment!

Read back on the forum and found my answers.

Go go Europa (:

EUROPA !!!!!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Ty for your comment!

Read back on the forum and found my answers.

Go go Europa (:

well at old servers there is plenty of +10 items at adream, at europa, destan, piana asgard there is non of them at all. Also old server and europa /destan dont have much cheaters at all, ntt make nice progress about that. But they are still comming back at the two newest ones (asgard and piana).

europa i think is the best server atm

So how do you thrive and have fun in this game without spending an assload of money to give your guy competent equipment?

AKA, how to enjoy and thrive in this game without babashop?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyPatches View Post
    So how do you thrive and have fun in this game without spending an assload of money to give your guy competent equipment?

AKA, how to enjoy and thrive in this game without babashop?
    Economy is mostly based around events now. Forgotten Temple and Chaos for blue chests, Eslant Dungeon for the gems, and then there's the new UTC event, for which you'll need 80+, good items and a party to make anything.

By now mostly everyone has noticed the old school type of farming is gone. Drop rates for anything good is shit for almost every regular mobs, as well as bosses, and not to mention they took out most sensible drops anyways (no iron bows or chitins from golems anymore). Its not uncommon to see all eslant bosses up all night after turks go to bed.

I guess you are supposed to buy a prem to increase drop rates, but for $40 you might as well just buy 2 fucking billion coins right now and fuck the game a little bit more right?

You can mine fossils, but in my server it can take up to 2 hours just to make 16m worth of materials.
    The best money atm would be krowas materials or chaos weapon stones, but good luck with that.

You can... play the anvil? Resell?
    Farm AOC?
    alternate char for BDWs? lol
    I wonder if you can still beat the botters to felankor or isiloon.
    Eh, the botters even had the abyss farming nerfed.
    WES and AES from the trees?
    +9s jewels from the hobgoblins?

Although there seems to be a number options, the best two are already eliminated by the botters, and the rest just seems boring, moronic or simply stupid: they require old-school farm amounts of time with very little payoff, and there's no one left to do it with, because all of them are afk waiting for the next event, merching, or just making that sitting exp.

GG.

In Anatolia server people make 1 or 2 in drop,s every day i Think you should case more bosses then farming. Best job for boss is mage + its the cheapest class you can play in this game

xELMAx .- ALp