Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Game Today

This is a discussion on The Game Today within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div> Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt) Originally posted by Rentzusuken <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY awww i :wub: ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

awww i :wub: Shurt

haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.

Did you tank Isiloon on a mage?
    you always gotta ruin the moment [/b]
    *gives shurt my login info to get my mage xpd*[/b][/quote]

gyft plysss I'll do it ^_^

full hp mage with IN+5 + CS+10 XD

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.[/b]
    Beat tempests in a 1v1 :P . had too.
    To be honest, the game just isnt the same anymore. The old ko was about skill way more than items. If you sucked back then, no amount of items would save you, you still sucked. Today, items/levels make up for the lack of skill.

J

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.
    To be honest, the game just isnt the same anymore. The old ko was about skill way more than items. If you sucked back then, no amount of items would save you, you still sucked. Today, items/levels make up for the lack of skill.[/b]
    true that mawfacka

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

To be honest, the game just isnt the same anymore. The old ko was about skill way more than items. If you sucked back then, no amount of items would save you, you still sucked. Today, items/levels make up for the lack of skill.[/b]
    i'm gonna go cry in a corner now, everyone is ganging up on me /emo

Wyvern

Originally posted by PADDY
    To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and went to one of the top ones in under a month... the game is too easy
    if u have lots of gg friends...On the other hand u dont have any chance...

Banned

All the old KO players felt like they achieved something when we hit lvl 70. Then RoFD came out and with the exp bonus/quest...all of the noobs got lvl 70. The months of xp that we went through became 2 weeks for everyone else.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    fire drake is cool, much better than KE, just after you play it so long the game as a whole becomes boring. To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and went to one of the top ones in under a month... the game is too easy

KO rocked for its community, which is why old KO seemed so much better... and it was
    i thought in another thread u said u rarely promote yourself <_< (or something like that)

Originally posted by BabyBash
    All the old KO players felt like they achieved something when we hit lvl 70. Then RoFD came out and with the exp bonus/quest...all of the noobs got lvl 70. The months of xp that we went through became 2 weeks for everyone else.
    agreed
    3 TROLL SPAWNS FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Beat tempests in a 1v1 :P .[/b]
    did it =) eventhough its bgg on tempest -.- but meh i did it with only torment ^_^

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by BabyBash
    i did'nt even make it that far lol!

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    fire drake is cool, much better than KE, just after you play it so long the game as a whole becomes boring. To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and went to one of the top ones in under a month... the game is too easy

KO rocked for its community, which is why old KO seemed so much better... and it was
    i thought in another thread u said u rarely promote yourself <_< (or something like that)[/b]
    ahhh so you want me to say this then:

fire drake is cool, much better than KE, just after you play it so long the game as a whole becomes boring. To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and i failed terribly and sucked way too bad and couldn't even compete with Hiz... the game is too hard

......... or i could just tell the truth.... which serves as evidence that the game is infact too easy <_<

gyrn

Default 11 Things that Ruined KO

1. KOXP
    2. Provoke Changed
    3. Rebirth Weapons (Having a glowing weapon actually meant something in KO)
    4. The quests are nice but it is way to easy to lvl now and all the level 63+ characters got screwed
    5. Upgrading - Upgrading was more expensive and alot more difficult in KO.
    6. Removal of Magic Power bonus damage in PVP
    7. Dupe Wipes
    8. Removal of Breth and introduction of Luferson - Luferson should have been made the lvl 30+ land and Breth should have been kept for lower lvls
    9. Dark Lunar max lvl 59 - There should be PVP zones and wars for 30 - 50, 51- 60, 61 - 80
    10. K2 Networks lack of Support
    11. Turks

Default Re: 11 Things that Ruined KO

Originally posted by gyrn
    1. KOXP
    2. Provoke Changed
    4. The quests are nice but it is way to easy to lvl now and all the level 63+ characters got screwed
    7. Dupe Wipes
    8. Removal of Breth and introduction of Luferson - Luferson should have been made the lvl 30+ land and Breth should have been kept for lower lvls
    9. Dark Lunar max lvl 59 - There should be PVP zones and wars for 30 - 50, 51- 60, 61 - 80
    11. Turks
    I think u got a couple things in the wrong order.. :unsure:

Ripper_of_romania

Default Re: 11 Things that Ruined KO

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gyrn
    1. KOXP
    2. Provoke Changed
    7. Dupe Wipes
    11. Turks
    I think u got a couple things in the wrong order.. :unsure:[/b]
    I'd hit it :unsure: :unsure:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast