this game will survive or will gone fall down soon ?

This is a discussion on this game will survive or will gone fall down soon ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just back from 16 months break of KO and i see this game have a big problems now, a ...
Page: 1

bukovski

i just back from 16 months break of KO and i see this game have a big problems now, a lots of ppl already quit , a lots of new turkmusun come with koxp or other ko** shits even on old server like Ares ... so i try to play and i must tell its hard to get nice xp party in ES to.
    Also i try to PK and in my level now its imposible ok i back to xp but again a litle good xp partys.

nah i start big story again nvm. Im just wana to know your personal opinion of USKO did this game will survive or will go to the past ///

ty in advance

Imo the game has improved a little in the last weeks. I am having fun playing it and i have no intentions of leaving it in the nearest future if that helps U.

It's not gonna die imo ... 1 english speaking person leaves 10turks come

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

the more the merrier i dont care if i see a lvl 80 warrior... nothing massive cant solve ^^

what does imo mean o.O

havvvk

in my opinion = imo, anyways It wont die, it may be a non-english speaking game, but its close enough already.

in my opinion = imo, anyways It wont die, it may be a non-english speaking game, but its close enough already.[/b]
    ty kanka

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Imo the game has improved a little in the last weeks. I am having fun playing it and i have no intentions of leaving it in the nearest future if that helps U.[/b]

+1

Manboy101

Imo the game has improved a little in the last weeks. I am having fun playing it and i have no intentions of leaving it in the nearest future if that helps U.[/b]
    +1

What about just deleting these kind of topics ?

Matador

What about just deleting these kind of topics ?[/b]

stop being a pooper and I dont plan to leave cuz getting my account back and have friends to play with really hard to quit when u have fun babas to have fun with