Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Is this game worth playing again for fun (not hardcore).

This is a discussion on Is this game worth playing again for fun (not hardcore). within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So basically don't know if anyone remembers me (it has been many a year since I played) but I was ...
Page: 1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Default Is this game worth playing again for fun (not hardcore).

So basically don't know if anyone remembers me (it has been many a year since I played) but I was curious as to whether there is any fun to be had in this game and whether any old players still play? If I did play I wouldn't have time to level so would be willing to spend like $100 maybe to get a decent char. Would that even buy me anything remotely decent on any server? Had a brief look at the Parker place and would guess it probably wouldn't but thought I'd check.

Cheers.

I wouldn't recommend coming back. You could potentially check out EUKO as I hear it fairly active there, if you're going to play USKO & with a budget, Carnac-West is your best bet although it's slightly inactive.

If nothing else, check out PhenomKO releasing this Friday. You'd need a sharer but I'm hoping it will be a promising server.

You could buy a 80 on Europa with quest gear for 100$ you`d have farm the rest though :/ pretty easy to make money to be fair though on here

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

When you say C-West is inactive, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean that sometimes PK isn't great or sometimes you cannot PK at all as there is no one online?

If youd be able to guess roughly how many in cz on average I'd appreciate it!

Edit: also is euko just full of Turks or do English speakers play there too?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

in server europa there is decent amount of english speakers, and most turkish speaks english too surprisingly, so its ok

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    When you say C-West is inactive, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean that sometimes PK isn't great or sometimes you cannot PK at all as there is no one online?

If youd be able to guess roughly how many in cz on average I'd appreciate it!

Edit: also is euko just full of Turks or do English speakers play there too?
    I couldn't speak for ardream or rlb. CZ is hit or miss. Sometimes you'll go and there will be three to four parties from each nation, other times you may log in to no one but you & your party running bowl.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sxyzet View Post
    in server europa there is decent amount of english speakers
    dude wtf stop spamming u just replied like 20 topics in 5min

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    So basically don't know if anyone remembers me (it has been many a year since I played) but I was curious as to whether there is any fun to be had in this game and whether any old players still play? If I did play I wouldn't have time to level so would be willing to spend like $100 maybe to get a decent char. Would that even buy me anything remotely decent on any server? Had a brief look at the Parker place and would guess it probably wouldn't but thought I'd check.

Cheers.
    For usko its not worth to come back with tons of random people getting hacked.. idk if its same thing with euko.. Mgames suck with the security issues

well if you wanna come bak to KO with gg gear and all then you'll need to spend more money in c-west then you could in euko because euko gear is cheaper....for activeness euko obviously has more but you don't wanna play hardcore and c-west sometimes is active as xLegendz stated but need to take into consideration CS SUCKS BADLY!

haha I remember you resser!! Its obsidian geez havnt been on ko4life in ages.. so I guess i shouldnt re-download the client to check whats up according to you guys!!

Resser!!!!
    Come to C-west.. i started there after a 3 yrs gap from Girakon!!

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Resser!!!!
    Come to C-west.. i started there after a 3 yrs gap from Girakon!!
    Resser just make sure to play with the right people, t0pcat isnt more than just a big scammer.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. If you were bored of KO a couple years ago, then you'll become even more bored even faster when you come back (more gearing involved, less people to use you're hard-earned gear on). Ofcourse, if you just wanna kill some time you could wait for a semi-populated PS to appear (happens once every few months) and ride that wave for a couple days / weeks.

Hate to be the chap spamming it but mehhhh, GUILDWARS II GOGO.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Personally, I don't think it's worth it. If you were bored of KO a couple years ago, then you'll become even more bored even faster when you come back (more gearing involved, less people to use you're hard-earned gear on). Ofcourse, if you just wanna kill some time you could wait for a semi-populated PS to appear (happens once every few months) and ride that wave for a couple days / weeks.
    If you were bored of KO a couple years ago, then you'll become even more bored even faster when you come back (more gearing involved, less people to use you're hard-earned gear on).
    less people to use you're hard-earned gear on)
    you're hard-earned gear
    you're
    ty .
    N4v4rr0 and regiss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Resser just make sure to play with the right people, t0pcat isnt more than just a big scammer.
    Funny.. you still say I am a scammer when I actually helped you and bought you premium.. When you posted that in cheaters section every single Mod from that time blasted your ass from the forum..Yo my friend are a total joke.. I rememeber Majix, Felix, TripleoG4Life, ResserGD who was Mods back than told you to shut the feck up with your crap!! You accused me off stealing not even a 100 bucks worth of shit!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast