Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Is this game worth playing again for fun (not hardcore).

This is a discussion on Is this game worth playing again for fun (not hardcore). within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T0pcat You accused me off stealing not even a 100 bucks worth of shit!!! scamming 5$ would ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    You accused me off stealing not even a 100 bucks worth of shit!!!
    scamming 5$ would still be a scam, just for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Funny.. you still say I am a scammer when I actually helped you and bought you premium.. When you posted that in cheaters section every single Mod from that time blasted your ass from the forum..Yo my friend are a total joke.. I rememeber Majix, Felix, TripleoG4Life, ResserGD who was Mods back than told you to shut the feck up with your crap!! You accused me off stealing not even a 100 bucks worth of shit!!!
    u didn't scam only me, and stop hiding behaind modes who supported their friend instead of random guy.
    what i've done in KO u'd never done in ur real life, retarded person who thinks if he buys things with real cash it will makes him GOD and give him the rights to scam others...
    idk why but some people pmed me few days ago about u scamming them as well, and they said sorry for not beliving me when u did actually scam me.

once thief allways thief.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ty .

haha lol`ed

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    u didn't scam only me, and stop hiding behaind modes who supported their friend instead of random guy.
    what i've done in KO u'd never done in ur real life, retarded person who thinks if he buys things with real cash it will makes him GOD and give him the rights to scam others...
    idk why but some people pmed me few days ago about u scamming them as well, and they said sorry for not beliving me when u did actually scam me.

once thief allways thief.
    Not worth my time...

scamming 5$ would still be a scam, just for the record.
    I do understand that the reason for me saying $100 was because everyone knew I spent a LOT of $$$ on Girakon something I am not entirely proud off and scamming someone off something that is close to valueless to ruin a 6 yr old rep, made no sense whatsoever. ANyway

ty .
    Your*
    XDDDD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Why has this topic become flame? Lol. Anyway it can be ended as I'm playing Euroka.

Ps for the record, I didn't say anything in relation to that topic you're both referring to (didn't even remember it - I just searched it to look at it). Fact is someone doing loads of successful trades doesn't make them trust worthy. It makes them less of a risk to trade with, but you cannot guarantee anyone is trust worthy. People can only comment on their individual trades. There is always two sides of the argument. Why would you scam for relatively so little? But could loads of successful trades be a cover to ensure scamming gets swept under the rug?

Anyway, as I said, pointless discussion as only one person knows the actual answer to the question.
    renzorider likes this.

i quit cwest and went to xigenon, where i used to play from like 06-10. i was bored with cwest, everyone was baba'd out the ass and the server was super inactive in the evenings for me. i went to xigenon, sure theres turks, but id say theres a solid 200 + english speaking population as well, i'm enjoying it much more, and although there are still babas, there are a ton of "regular folks" too lol

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mints View Post
    i quit cwest and went to xigenon, where i used to play from like 06-10. i was bored with cwest, everyone was baba'd out the ass and the server was super inactive in the evenings for me. i went to xigenon, sure theres turks, but id say theres a solid 200 + english speaking population as well, i'm enjoying it much more, and although there are still babas, there are a ton of "regular folks" too lol
    200? thats probably 3x more than in europa.

and we didnt know anything... should have said this earlier!

Banned Senior Member

USKO/EUKO is totally not worth it lol, if you're gonna come back to KO, go to priv servs just saying. KO has been dead since 2008 my opinion. Priv serv community is dieing out as well, no where near the amount of oldschool priv serv players still around as they use dto be, everyone is moving on to newer and better games, they have been many new games released that is nice to play and they are still many games releasing thats good, imo KO hasnt got too long of a life span left.

you should come back with some friends to enjoy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12