Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gameim

This is a discussion on Gameim within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all, if you're arguing with fugar then you have no concept of how the world works. Secondly, game ...
Page: 2

First of all, if you're arguing with fugar then you have no concept of how the world works.
    Secondly, game websites are selling HIGHER than Ko4Life members, and it's definitely a bit safer to trade with people in this forum, if not just more convenient (language barrier ftw.)

Thirdly, mythlost I don't see how you can compare buy/resell to stealing, you were joking right?
    Do I really need to address "making a living"? *Content Removed*

On topic, I would talk to them on MSN. Constantly message them about your payment. I've had problems getting GB's before but they usually pull through if you're persistent. That, or contact your bank and tell them that the website didn't deliver.
    Last edited by thing; 02-03-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Just talk to the people at gameim and try to help them out or even i will talk to them and try to help pm me your email.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    First of all, if you're arguing with fugar then you have no concept of how the world works.
    Secondly, game websites are selling HIGHER than Ko4Life members, and it's definitely a bit safer to trade with people in this forum, if not just more convenient (language barrier ftw.)

Thirdly, mythlost I don't see how you can compare buy/resell to stealing, you were joking right?
    Do I really need to address "making a living"? *Content Removed*

On topic, I would talk to them on MSN. Constantly message them about your payment. I've had problems getting GB's before but they usually pull through if you're persistent. That, or contact your bank and tell them that the website didn't deliver.
    I dont know how the world works good one bro i pay my own bills and own my own shit. But really no one cares dude, everyone has their own ethics and opinions on these things just like me and you. I never compared it to stealing either so dont say i did i just said some people in this forum are just as bad as the goldfarmers/ goldwebsites.

But yes stick to the topic, they have msn try contacting them there also.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I dont know how the world works good one bro i pay my own bills and own my own shit. But really no one cares dude, everyone has their own ethics and opinions on these things just like me and you. I never compared it to stealing either so dont say i did i just said some people in this forum are just as bad as the goldfarmers/ goldwebsites.

But yes stick to the topic, they have msn try contacting them there also.
    Sorry pal but with all the respect. I think ur retarded

lol some of the peop on this forum are not much better they just buy and resell to make money of people
    Thats what you said.....

Prolly 98% of the people who read this will agree that you got some problems.

Regarding ur problem nasty. Shouldnt you check their contact information? because when i played Silkroad i bought gold from Goldceo and u can talk to those guys on MSN.

Quote Originally Posted by lMrNastyl View Post
    Do not buy from them
    Bought gbs for 400$ and I didn't receive them.
    Nor did I get my money back!
    lol some of the peop on this forum are not much better they just buy and resell to make money of people
    It sure seems like you did.
    You should have probably talked to them before making such a big purchase to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Sorry pal but with all the respect. I think ur retarded

Thats what you said.....

Prolly 98% of the people who read this will agree that you got some problems.

Regarding ur problem nasty. Shouldnt you check their contact information? because when i played Silkroad i bought gold from Goldceo and u can talk to those guys on MSN.
    go get your 50 post bro

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I agree I've had some of the same problems before and you're 100% right.

go get your 50 post bro
    You proven my point, grow up kid.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    If the payment is already processed and verified then you probably can't retract it unless you have an amazing excuse as to why you hadn't retracted it before when it was in its verifying stage.
    I've done it many times with those gold sites.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    You proven my point, grow up kid.
    10 more posts to go, you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    I've done it many times with those gold sites.

10 more posts to go, you can do it.
    exactly i checked your post list before i posted about you getting 50 post lol not hard to tell rambo....

1) never buy in large increments from anyone or any site

2) if there's a next time, buy in blocks of $10 or $20, yes that means you pay them $10, wait to get your $10 worth of gbs, and repeat . That way, if they don't deliver, you're out $10, not $400

3) keep asking for the Gbs and tell them you are going to talk to your bank/cc about fraud and charging back payment

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    1) never buy in large increments from anyone or any site

2) if there's a next time, buy in blocks of $10 or $20, yes that means you pay them $10, wait to get your $10 worth of gbs, and repeat . That way, if they don't deliver, you're out $10, not $400

3) keep asking for the Gbs and tell them you are going to talk to your bank/cc about fraud and charging back payment
    Best advice so far...this should apply to EVERY site you purchase GB's from because remember you're not purchasing from high-end sites that offer extra customer security like Amazon or Ebay - so always be wary of the fact that these gold farming sites aren't as legally enforced as the aforementioned sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12