Help with key quest :|

This is a discussion on Help with key quest :| within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've read the guide and went to all the coords, but I cant seem to find the 4th key on ...
Page: 1

Default Help with key quest :|

I've read the guide and went to all the coords, but I cant seem to find the 4th key on any of the 3 servers of Manes right after server reboot... so anyone know where it is?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

What happened to the "I'm so leet, I'm da shit, I fucking pwn you" attitude?

I would have expected you to know this, God of KO.

PinoyBoi

human or orc?
    If human, check this out.
    1.Go to El morad castle. Go straight till the road has 2 paths or more. Go Left, and check out the tower.
    2.Tyon farm.
    3. Deruvish land. In Raibia

ZyX

I have looked for it 2 times,and it was always in kalluga valey.

Originally posted by lutz
    What happened to the "I'm so leet, I'm da shit, I fucking pwn you" attitude?

I would have expected you to know this, God of KO.
    Get off me you stupid twat, do I really need to sit here and prove myself to you? Btw, I was only arrogant and a dick to people who deserved it, as well I have done more for the KO community than you can in a lifetime son. The last time I did the key quest was a year or more ago? plus it has changed quite a bit with plenty of fun bugs.

I asked a simple question and only placed it in this section so I could get a quicker answer. Pinoy, I'm karus thanks for the info though.

Milkshaker

sometimes they hide inside objects such as houses and rocks... use your map, and check every other hour or so... trust me, i have done the key quest on both nations many times and you dont necessarily have to wait for a restart.

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    sometimes they hide inside objects such as houses and rocks... use your map, and check every other hour or so... trust me, i have done the key quest on both nations many times and you dont necessarily have to wait for a restart.
    Alright, thanks.