Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Gamers4Life community - discussion

This is a discussion on Gamers4Life community - discussion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im against new forum experiments. Its not like someone will say hey, lets make new forum, and thats it. You ...
Page: 3

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Im against new forum experiments.

Its not like someone will say hey, lets make new forum, and thats it.

You need admins, mods, and finally u need users!
    English KO community is kinda failing to provide all of above mentioned, and I have no idea where would they suddenly come from when Adi is thinking of making new forum. We've seen it numerous times before, doesnt matter what reasons there were. During 12 years of KO there were plenty, plenty KO forums which died away fast. I was registered member on quite few of them.

If there actually were capable people to run it, and users to count on, there would be other successful forum running for years now. But there arent. So Im sceptic. Sorry to be so straight.

I personally only use these forums out of habit. Being a moderator is just something I can do while I check the forums everyday. Realistically speaking, I wouldn't even bother if I hadn't done this for nearly a decade.

Devile is working a lot, and have a family now, i'll try to find him ..

no offence to anyone intended but i love how all the people who originally became higher positions or who had such input ended up putting in the least, Darken became a mod and literally modded nothing, he had such a huge input on how to make the forum better, but came to the conclusion that it was all for nothing.

the forum needs to be expanded, into more sections, to more of a community focused on KO with side stuff, just like when the private section become apart of the forum.

there have been so many new games come out that if someone active would actually add the sections, at the end of the day people may come here out of habbit, but people do still come here, so why not make it a better place, or make another forum for the same habbit.

Adi made the topic razer still had a sly dig, without any forth coming "You would fit perfectly in a forum led by someone like Adi." cant people just for once stop acting like fucking 12 year olds and come together for the sake of the forum, well of whats left of it.

Devile isn't going to suddenly change, hes proven this on many occasion, he may be busy, but at least tell us hes not going to bother with the forum anymore and stop giving up false pretenses, on the hope the forum will change.

I used to browse this forum all day everyday when i had time, checking new forum posts, checking market section of course it was more active then before, but there are still plenty of users who browse this forum, but at the end of the day, if there is a good english forum KO being a main subject and is active and looked after and moderated well, i'd switch.

as for people saying about where are the users:
    There are currently 85 users browsing this forum.

79 of them guests, yet can't register....
    Adi and BaanNekTharious like this.

I guess the latest English KO forum is dying.... which is why Adi is here.

Knight Online EN - General Discussions :: Steam Community

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I guess the latest English KO forum is dying.... which is why Adi is here.

Knight Online EN - General Discussions :: Steam Community
    I don't care why Adi is here.. at least hes trying to do something, maybe grow up and put your grudges aside?

I'm glad I'm not part of the company that let 20k+ users walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I don't care why Adi is here.. at least hes trying to do something, maybe grow up and put your grudges aside?
    razor likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Don't bother. Steam's community hub actually has a lot more discussions in comparison to g4l.

I asked nicely, from everyone to put their childish behaviour aside.. not worth arguing with people who doesn't care about anything besides attempting to get under the skin of other users here.

nearly nothing new about ko to discuss these forums were built for marketing mainly and the odd ego bashing, we have a weak English community in regards to numbers in game and spread out on different servers including private due to people not stupid to be ripped off so bad from the ridiculous prices in KO official servers the argument still stands KO official cannot keep up with illegal private servers or offer something similar or better this forum is built on trash talking and will always be the main reason people return here, Fox News for KO
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

The fourm is dead because after all these years because of the following.
    1)people quit from the English community.
    2) people got tired of ko4life resellers.
    3)stupid cunt's make a complaint every third topic and try to railroad them with personal agendas, then get their dick riding buddies to comment.
    4)ko as a game is fun but no real new players come it's always the turks mainly on welfare who play 24/7 for three months.
    5)the people who were trusted that have gone on to scam people is a bit insane IMO.
    6)since unko is no longer a fourm this is the remaining spots for petty e-fights.
    7)lack of real admin or even giving a mod basic editing Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Sure but how do you ensure that the person you're selling it to has even half a brain of what they're doing and has good intentions? They could put it up for bid, and then someone from YourKO would come buy it and delete everything except one topic that just has one billion posts to go play their new server.

You can't just "give" someone admin, they have to actually know how to use vBulletin or at least have some experience with it past regular user so they can fix some of the issues. I doubt anyone with that knowledge and money would want to take responsibility for this site, because it's a cesspool.
    I am not suggesting that they would trade the site for 50 microwaves provided by pack of gypsies.
    Of course they would choose proper candidate from the possible buyers.

Who knows, perhaps the new buyer might have 10x times more experience over handling forums / sites than current crew.
    What my main point is, all upcoming changes are better than current status.

There are bunch of gaming forums with half of the population that are doing great and getting profit.

I feel like people are desperately grasping for a lifeline in a hopeless situation.

KO is a dead game. It has had no significant updates or development since ROFD. 50% of the fucking skills in the game are useless. The graphics are bad and the game is ridiculously buggy. With all the money they presumably made, I would have expected a complete overhaul of the preexisiting game engine and a graphics improvement. It annoys me how much potential KO's PvP system has but the game is a rotten to the core piece of shit ran by the worst gaming companies in the world.

People quit the game even after coming back for SteamKO, because nothing haa changed in the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I feel like people are desperately grasping for a lifeline in a hopeless situation.

KO is a dead game. It has had no significant updates or development since ROFD. 50% of the fucking skills in the game are useless. The graphics are bad and the game is ridiculously buggy. With all the money they presumably made, I would have expected a complete overhaul of the preexisiting game engine and a graphics improvement. It annoys me how much potential KO's PvP system has but the game is a rotten to the core piece of shit ran by the worst gaming companies in the world.

People quit the game even after coming back for SteamKO, because nothing haa changed in the past 5 years.
    well,

True what you are saying, but people who know what they doing in KO love this game and just learn to live with it (the ko situation).

I would play KO forever honestly. I don't want to play any other game. As long as there is an active server with good population and free time in real life I'll be there and I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't wanna see other games simply because KO is awesome. It was better before in many aspects but the amount of fun people can have is still worth it.

I can't tell how much fun I am having playing on MANES. Server is so amazing right now. CZ is really packed never seen such a thing. During the day when I go cz I am 150 in rankings and at night after JR there's no words to describe it - you simply gotta log and see it yourself. Not to mention there are 5 servings where people are exping and each of them is full 24/7... all of those people will eventually end up in CZ as well so at some point it will be even more packed.

Ntt just needs to be careful with what it does. Right now this server has really good potential and I am not the only one having fun.
    Last edited by Options; 02-16-2017 at 07:26 AM.

And how long will that server be active for? NTT had a 2nd chance with 24k+ users coming back to play, but people find out it's still the same old game with many bugs and no support. When people made suggestions when it was still popular what did NTT or even Adi do? NOTHING. Adi didn't do anything, but instead continue to kiss ass and now he can moderate a dead KO English forum.

Remember when people said it's stupid to lose EXP when you win JR? Adi did nothing to help. Remember when people said it's ridiculous to get teleported out of BDW when you're not AFK? Adi did nothing to help. Instead he reply with the same robo reply just like customer service.

"The game was design this way"

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    well,

True what you are saying, but people who know what they doing in KO love this game and just learn to live with it (the ko situation).

I would play KO forever honestly. I don't want to play any other game. As long as there is an active server with good population and free time in real life I'll be there and I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't wanna see other games simply because KO is awesome. It was better before in many aspects but the amount of fun people can have is still worth it.

I can't tell how much fun I am having playing on MANES. Server is so amazing right now. CZ is really packed never seen such a thing. During the day when I go cz I am 150 in rankings and at night after JR there's no words to describe it - you simply gotta log and see it yourself. Not to mention there are 5 servings where people are exping and each of them is full 24/7... all of those people will eventually end up in CZ as well so at some point it will be even more packed.

Ntt just needs to be careful with what it does. Right now this server has really good potential and I am not the only one having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

Yet you're still here moderating a forum that involves said "dead game", the game isn't dead its just not as good as other games which have been released, its run by morons correct but people still love to play it and thats all that matters, getting bored of people speaking of a "dead game" and how the company that run it are shit, yet they still spend most of there time still playing it and being here on the forum, i can pretty much guarantee there would be an influx of people newer and older who'd love to register here and comment and reply and sell stuff but can't.

this forum wasn't actually built on "trash talking" if you check over the older posts which u can it was build on a community love for the same game, people used to help each other out, sure, times have changed, but just because you don't like the game anymore doesn't mean we don't and we the people who still play the game would like a place where all the english speaking people and other speaking people can come and talk about a game we still love to play without people constantly moaning how dead it is...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast