Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gamersfirst cafe resellers

This is a discussion on Gamersfirst cafe resellers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just saw this for the first time at the bottom of the ko main website. Once you've signed up you ...
Page: 1

Default Gamersfirst cafe resellers

Just saw this for the first time at the bottom of the ko main website.

Once you've signed up you will have access to our exclusive Premium Café Service as well as our entire catalog of game items and currencies at bulk purchasing prices. Premium Café Service gives your café a distinct edge over both your competition and home PCs. The most loyal and valuable players will be drawn to your cafe, and from there you can choose to sell them their favorite game items for maximum player value and cafe profits.
    All that is necessary to get started with Premium Cafe Service is a set of basic network details so we can connect your entire gaming cafe to our premium network. Since this this is an absolutely FREE service, there is nothing to pay. You simply need to set it and forget it.
    Your players will have the best gameplay experience possible at your cafe. You can use this to your advantage to attract more players and to also raise prices. You are free to choose how to include Premium Cafe Service in your business model.
    As a premium gaming cafe you will also have access to our simple and easy to use ESN business that complements Premium Cafe Service perfectly. Offer game items for sale in your cafe to boost sales and loyaly.
    Enjoy exclusive access to our newest items before they are officially released and whenever new game events occur that will drive sales you will be the first to know. Being a merchant for GamersFIrst is a formula for success.
    https://merchants.gamersfirst.com/Cafe/HowItWorks

Does this mean that cafes that are signed up for this can buy uniques/noahs from gamers first and sell them to players that are in their cafe?

claye

You could definitely take it out of context as that but who knows I wouldn't put anything past this company anymore.
    Package details:
    Exclusive Items - Your players will have access to items only available through the Premium Café Service
    20% More Experience - Your players gain levels 20% faster and this stacks with all other exp increases
    20% More Loot - Your players acquire item loot 20% more often and this stacks with all other item loot increases
    Login Preference - Your players always skip the login queue and enter the game immediately

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

It never says anywhere what those "exclusive" items are. (note the wording: exclusive means not available anywhere else. Are uniques unavailable normally?)

The premium netcafe feature is an integral part of KO (at least in Japan and especially in Korea), and it doesn't involve selling of any power items.

Bruk

So the is technically just a way to get people play KO in net cafes instead of their home PCs. This is actually pretty clever :P

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

topic has been made before and no they can't sell any in game items like uniques etc etc, can't bother reading your post fully cus this topic exists somewhere else, but basically it just means they can sell KC and all those things.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    topic has been made before
    Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses !

And yes there is absolutely no way in hell G1 is selling game items only available through the Premium Café Service.
    Suck it up and continue playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    It never says anywhere what those "exclusive" items are. (note the wording: exclusive means not available anywhere else. Are uniques unavailable normally?)

The premium netcafe feature is an integral part of KO (at least in Japan and especially in Korea), and it doesn't involve selling of any power items.
    Another thing to remember is that the reseller agreement covers ALL G1 games. Some of the other games do offer exclusive items to resellers. KO does not

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Another thing to remember is that the reseller agreement covers ALL G1 games. Some of the other games do offer exclusive items to resellers. KO does not
    Do net resellers or cafe owners offer gold bars for KO?

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Do net resellers or cafe owners offer gold bars for KO?
    Not legally. Quite a few have been busted for offering them illegally, along with items and cheat programs.

One of the biggest problems with cheats flourishing in Turkey is NOT that Turkish players are prone to cheating. A lot of the cheaters are not even aware of the fact they are cheating and would not be doing so if they knew the facts.

When a player goes into a cafe they purchase game time. They receive the netcafe bonuses as part of the purchase That is all good.

The illegal cafes offer them Heavenfire as an add-on and offers them items/coin to help them advance. The player purchases the offered extras without knowing they are breaking the rules of the game.

EDIT: If net resellers could offer goldbars legally you can bet PlaySpan and ShatteredCrystal would be selling them. They wouldn't miss a money making opportunity that big

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Not legally. Quite a few have been busted for offering them illegally, along with items and cheat programs.

One of the biggest problems with cheats flourishing in Turkey is NOT that Turkish players are prone to cheating. A lot of the cheaters are not even aware of the fact they are cheating and would not be doing so if they knew the facts.

When a player goes into a cafe they purchase game time. They receive the netcafe bonuses as part of the purchase That is all good.

The illegal cafes offer them Heavenfire as an add-on and offers them items/coin to help them advance. The player purchases the offered extras without knowing they are breaking the rules of the game
    So I guess people weren't that wrong after all when they insisted that part of the problem is cafe owners and resellers. Go figure.
    And these poor guys, I mean how would you know that botting is not allowed. They buy game time and go sit at the pc desk, koxp may or may not run automatically and instead of shutting it they keep koxping. Yes, they have no idea. For real, I would understand if the pc I'm playing from (whether from a netcafe or not) has koxp up and running. Attacking on its own should give them a clue. Do they plead stupidity when and IF they get banned? "HeaveFire = KO bro"
    Now back to the "few" bad internet resellers. One of their "top" reseller offers gold bars, just to know.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-24-2011 at 08:46 AM.

So I guess people weren't that wrong after all when they insisted that part of the problem is cafe owners and resellers. Go figure.
    And these poor guys, I mean how would you know that botting is not allowed. They open a PC, koxp may or may not run automatically and instead of shutting it they keep koxping. Yes, they have no idea. For real, I would understand if the pc I'm playing from (whether from a netcafe or not) has koxp up and running. Attacking on its own should give them a clue. Do they plead stupidity when and IF they get banned? "HeaveFire = KO bro"
    Now back to the "few" bad internet resellers. One of their "top" reseller offers gold bars, just to know.
    Yeah, the exit page on KO used to link to resellers that offered GB, items, and accounts if you followed their links.
    We (mods) get them taken down as we see them, but G1 prosecuting them is another matter. Prosecution across national boundaries is difficult at best. In most cases the worst G1 can do is revoke their reseller rights

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

You mind commenting the part where heavenfire is totally hard to see if it runs on a pc and so they can't understand they 're hacking?

Yeah, the exit page on KO used to link to resellers that offered GB, items, and accounts if you followed their links.
    We (mods) get them taken down as we see them, but G1 prosecuting them is another matter. Prosecution across national boundaries is difficult at best. In most cases the worst G1 can do is revoke their reseller rights
    Well Turkey and K2 have been to courts before if I'm not mistaken. So they must have ruled over cyber-issues one time already.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-24-2011 at 09:11 AM.

You mind commenting the part where heavenfire is totally hard to see if it runs on a pc and so they can't understand they 're hacking?
    No I am talking about the fact that they are being sold HF and other tools as legal add-ons. They don't even know that it is illegal to use it. It is in the cafes' best interest if they don't find out.

The mods and a couple of the GMs are lobbying to get notices running in game at regular intervals and on the launcher that the use of any addon or device is illegal and can result in account termination.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I can't tell whether you simply don't want to answer it or don't understand what I'm saying.
    How can gamers not know that any kind of botting is not allowed. What you are saying is that the cafe owners go to their customers and tell them : "This is an add-on, your character will attack on its own, you don't even have to be operating the pc. Just go grab a kebab around the corner and come back after 2-3 hours to check it again." And the customer is ok with it. Is this what you mean? If that's the case then we all should start hacking and saying we had no idea that it was not allowed. "The good gentleman told me it was an add-on. Like wow's quest-helper, or deadly boss mod."

Nothing against you, just to make it clear.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.

I can't tell whether you simply don't want to answer it or don't understand what I'm saying.
    How can gamers not know that any kind of botting is not allowed. What you are saying is that the cafe owners go to their customers and tell them : "This is an add-on, your character will attack on its own, you don't even have to be operating the pc. Just go grab a kebab around the corner and come back after 2-3 hours to check it again." And the customer is ok with it. Is this what you mean? If that's the case then we all should start hacking and saying we had no idea that it was not allowed. "The good gentleman told me it was an add-on. Like wow's quest-helper, or deadly boss mod."

Nothing against you, just to make it clear.
    That is exactly what I am saying. The users are being told HF and other bots are legal add-ons for the game. They have no idea they are breaking the rules.

Many games do have legal add-ons. How are they supposed to know what they are doing is illegal unless we inform them?

I am NOT excusing their actions and if they are caught they will get banned. I am just explaining why cheating seems to be so rampant in Turkey and other areas where playing in cafes is the norm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast