Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gamersfirst.com

This is a discussion on gamersfirst.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have any of u been able to create a gamersfirst account? Coz.. Just whatever I writes in the username it ...
Page: 1

Have any of u been able to create a gamersfirst account? Coz.. Just whatever I writes in the username it says "Uppercase letters and special characters are not allowed in your nickname." And if i remove the number it says "Username must contain a number."... :mellow:

i made one yesterday with only taking a bit of time to get a username taht wasnt taken...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

use this special number after your username 6969 it'll work 100%

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

took me almost 1 hour to get mine done yesterday :X

oldboy

gave up after 20 mins when i couldnt get the cerification thing right

gotbluntzz

took me 5 mins just read...its quite simple

tommyleonghk

took me 45mins to register the account...

<_<

Have any of u been able to create a gamersfirst account? Coz.. Just whatever I writes in the username it says "Uppercase letters and special characters are not allowed in your nickname." And if i remove the number it says "Username must contain a number."... :mellow:[/b]
    I tried for about 10 minutes doing it thru the PUS...failed everytime...logged the main site and did it, took me about 20 minutes or so before it finally accepted it. It kept telling me the same thing, username can not contain numbers or special characters, then did username without numbers and said username must contain atleast 1 number. After that got fixed it started saying my nickname cannot contain capital letters, then after that when I had to type the 2 words to verify I&#39;m not a bot, I kept getting words with a - (dash) at the end of a word. When I typed it with the dash it failed, when I typed it without the dash it failed as well....one of the hardest things I&#39;ve ever registered for.

tommyleonghk

I tried for about 10 minutes doing it thru the PUS...failed everytime...logged the main site and did it, took me about 20 minutes or so before it finally accepted it. It kept telling me the same thing, username can not contain numbers or special characters, then did username without numbers and said username must contain atleast 1 number. After that got fixed it started saying my nickname cannot contain capital letters, then after that when I had to type the 2 words to verify I&#39;m not a bot, I kept getting words with a - (dash) at the end of a word. When I typed it with the dash it failed, when I typed it without the dash it failed as well....one of the hardest things I&#39;ve ever registered for.[/b]
    +1

same here.... almost gave up :lol:

use a normal name without uppercase letters with a number
    i.e tizoc1, tizoc11, tizoc99 or something like that

took 15+ mins for each of mine.

so many rules and things u hafta follow, gay g1

took 3min to do it oO

registartion thru pus is bugged - use website... u must type in same e-mail as ur ko acc has...

RE5PECTmf

After that got fixed it started saying my nickname cannot contain capital letters, then after that when I had to type the 2 words to verify I&#39;m not a bot, I kept getting words with a - (dash) at the end of a word. When I typed it with the dash it failed, when I typed it without the dash it failed as well....one of the hardest things I&#39;ve ever registered for.[/b]
    +1 .... It&#39;s driving me crazy ... I typed over 50 fucking words .. what is wrong with k2 / g1 ??

right now it&#39;s not bcz of words, but registartion is fcked up :P can&#39;t make acc for friend...

fckn db error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast