Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses !

This is a discussion on Gamersfirst Leak - I think we are being pulled behind theire asses ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is this shit for real? what if i just bullshit and say im a cafe owner and what not would ...
Page: 2

is this shit for real? what if i just bullshit and say im a cafe owner and what not would that work?

https://merchants.gamersfirst.com/Cafe/HowItWorks

Once you've signed up you will have access to our exclusive Premium Café Service as well as our entire catalog of game items and currencies at bulk purchasing prices. Premium Café Service gives your café a distinct edge over both your competition and home PCs. The most loyal and valuable players will be drawn to your cafe, and from there you can choose to sell them their favorite game items for maximum player value and cafe profits.
    All that is necessary to get started with Premium Cafe Service is a set of basic network details so we can connect your entire gaming cafe to our premium network. Since this this is an absolutely FREE service, there is nothing to pay. You simply need to set it and forget it.
    Your players will have the best gameplay experience possible at your cafe. You can use this to your advantage to attract more players and to also raise prices. You are free to choose how to include Premium Cafe Service in your business model.
    As a premium gaming cafe you will also have access to our simple and easy to use ESN business that complements Premium Cafe Service perfectly. Offer game items for sale in your cafe to boost sales and loyaly.
    Enjoy exclusive access to our newest items before they are officially released and whenever new game events occur that will drive sales you will be the first to know. Being a merchant for GamersFIrst is a formula for success.
    Join Now!

https://merchants.gamersfirst.com/Reseller/HowItWorks
    Once you've signed up you will have access to our entire catalog of game items and currencies at bulk purchasing prices. Our catalog includes all the most desirable and profitable game items that our games offer and our selection is constantly growing.
    You then sell these products to your customers in the form of an ESN (Electronic Serial Numbers). Sometimes players refer to them as EPINS and Game Codes. Unlike our competitors, we don't enforce any price point restrictions on our merchants. You are free to price them as your market dictates without any outside interference.
    Simply deliver the ESN to the player when you've received their payment and that's it. When you need more ESNs simply log in to our website and order more. They will be available immediately upon receipt of your payment. Sign up for our Premium Cafe Service for the ultimate opportunity for your business.
    Enjoy exclusive access to our newest items before they are officially released and whenever new game events occur that will drive sales you will be the first to know. Being a merchant for GamersFIrst is a formula for success.

Join Now!
    i found a few gramma errors
    but seriously this made me lol
    Last edited by silentdj; 02-19-2011 at 07:12 PM.

this merchant thing is around since 2007 and no they dont sell gbs they mean pus items not weapons etc. They just give bulk prices to resellers and cafes so they make 5% profit or smthg like that from their sales. At least it was like that when I joined it in 2007 ^^

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

I think it is somewhat similar to playspan and shattered crystal

off topic: Steve are u back playing ko? and have u have talked to Jeff recently?

IM kinda LULing at this whole topic.... the is gamersfirst... not knight online.... half the other games the y provide buying igc igi is legal throught there powerup store.. your just assuming that this is refering to knight online

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    IM kinda LULing at this whole topic.... the is gamersfirst... not knight online.... half the other games the y provide buying igc igi is legal throught there powerup store.. your just assuming that this is refering to knight online
    You assume K2 is not corrupt on other games? keep luling bro. yeah "the is gamersfirst"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zb64y6Nvs0]YouTube - Justin Bieber Shot and Killed on CSI [High Quality][/ame]

Banned

also found when you go to the rent guy to rent items it says only premium cafe users can use it

netarchy

We should find internet cafes and promote the KO Merchant Center to every internet cafe possible!

my my little neo just took his red pill

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    I think it is somewhat similar to playspan and shattered crystal

off topic: Steve are u back playing ko? and have u have talked to Jeff recently?
    no im not lol and his still in indian i think

you guys realize its not that easy to get these items right. you have to prove that you are a legitimate business owner which probably involves an interview of some sort. i mean you can pull this off if you actually know an internet cafe and know the owner himself/herself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Athenrye (AKA USKO GM) stated that, K2 would in no way be responsible for selling gb's and items to players, because this is ethically wrong. They have a reputation to think of.
    He just saying so obviously

Anyway everyone that played/playes the game know how corrupt the company is and know that KO GMs making alot of money on making items.
    Removing KOK database+ not removing all illigal +10s should be proof enought.

Well...now we all know how THING get his stocks of Prem/ESN code and GBs from....and he's probably one of the people injecting the +9 items.

If you read the page..you don't have to be a cafe owner, you can be an "internet reseller" and KO is one of the game they offered. It also clearly state you can buy in game items as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Well...now we all know how THING get his stocks of Prem/ESN code and GBs from....and he's probably one of the people injecting the +9 items.

If you read the page..you don't have to be a cafe owner, you can be an "internet reseller" and KO is one of the game they offered. It also clearly state you can buy in game items as well.
    lolololol.
    Is there anything else you'd like to inform us of?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast