Okey, I think i speak for everyone when i say gamersfirst never really cared about the players. But this will just blow your mind :P
Today i was surfing around on gamersfirst website and found something really intresting in the left bottom of the page.
there was a link called Merchant Center.
Athenrye (AKA USKO GM) stated that, K2 would in no way be responsible for selling gb's and items to players, because this is ethically wrong. They have a reputation to think of.
I made a post the other day in ask the gm thread, asking how she could make such a statement. I brought up some stuff about GM's selling items which was prooved etc etc.
My reply was deleted as soon as she saw it ^^, geez i wonder why :P
So let's see here what k2 offers to internet café owners, and resellers of k2.
- Exclusive Items - Your players will have access to items only available through the Premium Café Service
- 20% More Experience - Your players gain levels 20% faster and this stacks with all other exp increases
- 20% More Loot - Your players acquire item loot 20% more often and this stacks with all other item loot increases
- Login Preference - Your players always skip the login queue and enter the game immediately
in short words, a reseller of knight online. Have the possibility of selling GB's and Ingame items leagally !
- Player Premiums - Sell your players monthly subscriptions that complement your Premium Café Service
- Player Items - Sell your players actual game items, some of which are exclusive to ESNs
- Player Currency - Sell your players actual game currencies so they can buy the game items they want
- Exclusive Bundles - Sell your players bundles of Premiums, Items, and Currency. These bundles are only available as ESN Pacakges
café players also get increased drop rate from bosses, and they can login with no premium, and get 20% exp bonus.
im just questioning is this really right?
and people wonder where the +9 / +10 items comes from........................